Book club. The Hunger Games...

Definitely not at target anymore:( maintaining is tough I think because you dont have a weekly goal.

I definitely do need to get back into it. I think part of the trouble is that I don't really want to spend the money to go to group, but I need to do something to kick start my enthusiasm!

Definitely not at target anymore:( maintaining is tough I think because you dont have a weekly goal.

I definitely do need to get back into it. I think part of the trouble is that I don't really want to spend the money to go to group, but I need to do something to kick start my enthusiasm!

Yeah.......BUT......are you enjoying the book?! :8855:

Corkscrew said:

It's very disappointing actually - the only thing making me feel happy about reading it is knowing there's two more!!! I'm LOViNG it! Having an OMG moment about 87% through (to be exact ;))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gutted! 90% through my book and bust afternoon! Nobody left me alone at lunch time! Can't finish till tonight now!

Corkscrew said:

I've read all 3 and am officially obssessed!!

As for rue- I can't wait to see her in the film to see if she is how I imagined.

I'm armed and ready for the next 2 :D Downloaded and ready to go straight into.............when I've finished this one :D

Emmy, I think I can guess what the 3rd one will be about :D

Aaaahhhhh.... I've got to a great bit and have to leave for weigh in now! 90% in but goodness knows what page number that equates to! X

HPSaucy said:
Aaaahhhhh.... I've got to a great bit and have to leave for weigh in now! 90% in but goodness knows what page number that equates to! X

I left it at 90% too! Hoping to finish tonight ;)

Corkscrew said:
I'm armed and ready for the next 2 :D Downloaded and ready to go straight into.............when I've finished this one :D

Emmy, I think I can guess what the 3rd one will be about :D

Am I being a tad thick then? I can kinda guess what my second might be but still no idea on 3rd

It might be me who's being a tad thick having only read 27% :giggle:

Corkscrew said:
It might be me who's being a tad thick having only read 27% :giggle:

I'm happy to allow you to take the title of thick ;)
Lol nah - I'm not usually a fast reader at all - I like to take in all the details, and that's only when I actually have time to read - its really tiny as other half and I can sit quietly entertaining ourselves but the moment I start to read he wants to have a conversation! A conversation I tell you! Pfft! Lol

What's with these men things?!?!? :8855:

I'm not gonna tell you what I think the last book is about until Ive read a bit more.......but I've got a very strong feeling it's about :ignore: :8855:

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
What's with these men things?!?!? :8855:

I'm gonna tell you what I think the last book is about until Ive read a bit more.......but I've got a very strong feeling it's about :ignore: :8855:

I obviously need to train him better!

Why the last book anyway? Why not know what the second is about? I feel like I should know something so am feeling rather like I'm missing something here lol

So first few pages of book 2 read ;)

I'm on chapter 10 I think.. I should have finished the book in a few days.. It's not a big book is it? Surprised how quickly I'm getting through it...

Roziee said:
I'm on chapter 10 I think.. I should have finished the book in a few days.. It's not a big book is it? Surprised how quickly I'm getting through it...

I think it's a really easy flowing read which helps but I think there's 27/28 chapters so it's not huge - are you enjoying it rozie?

Im probs making far too much of the title of the third book :D

Not given the second one any thought at all :eek: Thats me all over though.......straight in guessing the end! lol

Corkscrew said:
Im probs making far too much of the title of the third book :D

Not given the second one any thought at all :eek: Thats me all over though.......straight in guessing the end! lol

I stupidly opened up the last book and read te first few lines before I thought 'better check this one is actually the second book' to find out it wasn't lol SO glad I checked and didn't read anything that spoilt anything!

Im just about to start chapter 10 :D

Back