Bren's..... Cruise-ade

hope your ok hun xxx

Hey babes. x

Bren?

Well hello minis!!!! It's been a while.

Work has been keeping me flat out. I must also confess to not being on track for the past week and feel that some lbs have crept back on. I have been enjoying the summer and hubby having some time off. All amongst trying to be super organised for work.

Half way in the term and counting down the days until the break and when my guests from the UK arrive :)

Attack today and feeling much more in control. I will WI on Thursday and I will be aiming on a 10lb loss or getting to 154 - 156lbs by the end of March.

I will need to get online daily to stay on track. Attack involved 2 protein snacks today to get my protein up to 75g for the day;

Dukan muffins + coffee
plain yoghurt
berry FF yoghurt
tuna and lentils
2 x protein snack bars
steamed fish and onion
1.4ltrs of water
3 x mugs of green tea

Just going to finish up some work for school and then jump on the bike.

Aiming to stick to my golden rules;
no eating after 7.30 pm
2 ltrs or more of water each day
in bed by 10 pm
30mins of exercise every day

Missed you all and truly need to get back into the swing of minis.

Bren
Xx

Welcome back Bren - glad you're doing well, really nice to see you! Good luck for the WI on thursday and keep checking in to let us all keep you on track :)

Well another good day today, although not 100%

dukan muffins
coffee
FF berry yoghurt
FF plain yoghurt
lentils and tuna
2 x protein snack bars
d/coke
2 egg omelette with a little feta and 1/2 tomato

2 x green teas and only 750ml of plain water :(

as for my golden rules.....
not enough water
didnt get home until 8.10pm (so no 7.30 last meal)
no exercise as my leg is playing up
but..... i will be in bed by 10.10pm:)

Tomorrow will be easy to stick with Dukan, however Thursday is an all day excursion walking around the city so I am going to try for PV and see how I go.

THANKS GUYS FOR POPPING BACK IN. Its lovely to know people were thinking of me :) XXXX

Hey Bren, soooooooooooooo glad you're back :)
So do we have ourselves a march challenge??? 162lb/11st 8 would be my ideal! and you at 154-156 we can do this!!!!!!

Alex yes! Hoping for a much better month, work and health wise. Just finished my second yoga session in well over a year.... and Omg my body is in such bad shape, it's really tense and stressed out.

Judgement day in the morning.... WI

Just found a pair of jeans to be a goal. Will need to loose 3 or more kgs?! So Alex hopefully by the end of the month :)

Thanks DD. I feel heaps thinner than I did on Monday when I got my backside into gear.!

Although hoping the damage isn't too bad overall.

Bren, I hope you don't mind my asking... but are you planning on doing a Consolidation period afterwards? I know this diet is difficult for a vegetarian, as you're even more restricted than we are, but the regular "extras" have meant many restarts for you, so I wondered how you planned to proceed when you get back down again.

Like us all, after some carbs, you take on water, so of course the weight loss will be good this week... but how to stick on the diet, without extras, to get this malarky finished once and for all, move onto consolidation, be able to have your gala meal out with your husband to get back to normality soonest?

With your recent health issues, I'd love to see you off this diet, eating the Conso way, and no more yoyoing...

(I'd like it for me too, but I'm a Witch so I'm allowed to be different ;))

So... what's the plan Bren?

Alex yes! Hoping for a much better month, work and health wise. Just finished my second yoga session in well over a year.... and Omg my body is in such bad shape, it's really tense and stressed out.

I am quite tense too and i keep get twinges - perhaps i need to go see the physio - be interesting to see if that helps with the neddy too!

Must be a good month for us! We msut make it be a good one!

I have good motivation for June - I am seeing friends from uni who I haven't seen in 5 years!!!!! So I want to be a skinny minnie by then at the very latest.

I'm sure your weigh in be fine xxx

Yeah Jo I plan on doing conso.

Just I get complacent and more comfortable with my body when I have lostabout 3 kgs and slip.

Well chuffed to know that I'm 163!!! So having relaxed for 2 weeks it's good to know that 3 days of Dukan gets me back to a stable weight

So by the end of March Alex I am hoping to be 6-8 lbs lighter.

wow thats fab, my end of march goal is 162, you are only a lb from my goal!!!
i had a very sweaty gym session tonight hope that will get me in the 11's - will be the first time since oct 09 if i do!!! heres hoping!

Back