Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Great news Bren, congrats on the WI - that's a brilliant result for you. Glad to have you back with us!

Well done for getting back in the saddle again Bren... we'll keep an eye on you when we see those extras sneaking in...!

Hey well done Bren!

Another good day today. Back to dukan after yesterdays excursion I could only make healthy choices and watch the calories.

Clothes are fitting much better too. Looking forward to next Thursdays WI.

Brill BREN - keep it up. The clothes must surely be a motivator!!

Thanks Anja, they are .

Hubby working Sat so should be easy to PP and Sunday he's on a motorbike ride with the boys, so possibly a PV day then..... Monday - Wednesday will be PP.

Thanks Anja, they are .

Hubby working Sat so should be easy to PP and Sunday he's on a motorbike ride with the boys, so possibly a PV day then..... Monday - Wednesday will be PP.

Here's to a good weekend Bren! x

Well hubby cancelled work for today, but that's ok he will be sleeping from his night shift until lunch. Planning on salmon for dinner, mines with dukan friendly veg. It's a PV day today and tomorrow. PP will be mon, tues, wed and fri. Making Thurs, Sat and Sun PV days each week.

About to take the dog for a walk, do some washing and cleaning then hang with hubby when he gets up. Also a work out later.

Aiming for 2 ltrs or more of water each day this week and also back into my 5 x 40min exercise sessions.

Wishing everyone a top weekend!

Bren
X

Well, hubby cancelled work yesterday and I had a friend need a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen with. So her and other half came over for a impromptu BBQ.....

I made a tuna tomato ragu and served it with polenta and lots of meat for the boy on the BBQ. I had both polenta and the tuna, along with a couple of crackers and cheese :( and.... 2 glasses of red.

Back to Dukan today and about to take the dog for a walk. Water has been really good, i'm up to 2ltr already and will have another 500ml before bed easily (im counting mugs of green tea in this).

So 3 days of PP now and lots of water and exercise, will hopefully see a loss on Thursday morning :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Bren
X

You've just reminded me about drinking water!
13 day challenge now (to the 19th) to drink 2 litres a day!

Well work is inundating me. I have no time to prepare dukan meals and we have many functions on. I'm going to try watching cals for a week and then jump back hopefully in the Dukan saddle.

First priorities are water and vitamin tabs, oh and exercise!

Aiming for 1100 cals a day incorporating lots of protein and oatbran. WI tomorrow and not liking how I feel with my body with carbs in it:(

To be honest, Bren, although you're very tenacious with your numerous restarts, what you're suggesting now sounds more fitting with your lifestyle. Why not self invent a personalised plan - as I did before discovering Dukan - yes where protein and oatbran figure highly, but without attempting ketosis. Constantly dropping in and out of ketosis won't be doing your body any good, and the regular weight yoyoing only plays with our mind.

With your knowledge of nutrition, and your regular exercise routine, I'm sure you'd crack your weight problem far quicker if you stuck to a low fat/low carb self invented programme which fits with YOUR lifestyle and choices.

Stick around. Post menus. My vegetarian sister asks often for your menus! Just specify "not Dukan" if you don't mind when they're not to spare us the newbie confusion!

:D

Bren, maybe conso would suit you better as things sound hectic with you? It's still healthy, and all 3 of us on conso have lost weight to start with (albeit it less than on cruise) so it could be easier for you. Also the ketosis thing wouldn't happen, so no pressure if you have the odd something that's not on plan.

Good luck whatever you decide to go for.:)

Jo, your right. I think I am going to diet with dukan in mind. Aiming to be low cal, low fat, high protein and low carbs.

And yes...., going to have a good read of conso and see what I can adapt? Perhaps a two days of attack to kick start, which will be Friday and maybe Sat? Then onto my own plan.

I will post some more soon regarding my new plan. Jo I will change my diet from Dukan to ' low carb with a little Dukan '

:)

Back