Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Water intake I am on track with, just need to follow suit with your situps!

I felt a gush of air there... ohh it's Alex ;) Hello Alex!! <waving wildly to be seen!!>

Sounds like a good plan Bren. I'm glad you took my suggestion the right way! :D

Way to go Bren... a Dukan/Cohen/low Carb mix perhaps you could make yr fortune by patenting it. xx

I felt a gush of air there... ohh it's Alex ;) Hello Alex!! <waving wildly to be seen!!>

Sounds like a good plan Bren. I'm glad you took my suggestion the right way! :D

Hi maintainer! *waves back* :D

Way to go Bren... a Dukan/Cohen/low Carb mix perhaps you could make yr fortune by patenting it. xx

thats a good idea!!!!! especially given the vegetarian element too!;)

Well tomorrow will be
low cal 1150,
2.5 ltrs of water
70gm of protein
1 piece of fruit
Low carb

Just ended up Dukaning today

Omg much better day today for me;

2 ltrs of water and 3 g teas (900ml)
Dukan muffins
2 boiled eggs
Yoghurt
Yoghurt
2 coffees
2 protein snacks 190 cals total
200g skinless salmon steak with dry fried onion and FF mayo

Thanks hun. I'm actually just trying to high protein and watch the cals.

Today I just ended up being very dukan friendly:)

Oh babe, thanks for asking. Numbness has really settled, Ive had a scan on my back to help solve the shadow they found on my brain, will know results end of next week :)

How's u? I ve changed my diet so its not fully Dukan but high protein based still. A bit of my own really.

Xx

Oh babe, thanks for asking. Numbness has really settled, Ive had a scan on my back to help solve the shadow they found on my brain, will know results end of next week :)

How's u? I ve changed my diet so its not fully Dukan but high protein based still. A bit of my own really.

Xx

Glad to hear that the numbness isn't troubling you too much at the moment, and good luck for those test results. Will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed.

As for your diet changes - as long as it works for you, then that should be fine. Must be so difficult being a veggie on Dukan. I don't know whether I could manage it at all.

Glad that the numbness has settled, Bren. Diet sounds good - high protein, low carb has been adopted by WW, so definitely the way to go:D.

Well not much to report, been up and then back down by 4lbs, currently down and have revamped my high protein and low carb eating, along with water and exercise. It really does help being on holidays though.

Still having my oat bran allowance each day and my aim is to be aroun 161/160 by next Thursday. I have friends from the UK arriving and whilst they are staying with us I am going to aim for protein choices with simple vege (no carby veg if I can help it). It's been really easy to be on track the past 3 days as hubby has been away. I have another 2 days before he is home to keep making a dent in the numbers.

My other goal is to maintain my weight loss whilst my friends are here and then back into my 100% commitment and hopefully down to 150 by the beginning of July, when we go to Vietnam.

Time management for me has been awful with my work. As for my health I have been given some possible bad news and we are just monitoring everything until they can offically diagnose or clear me. I hope everyone is doing fine :)

Bren
X

dukandebut said:
Oh no, Bren. I am so sorry to hear that. I'll be hoping and praying that you get the all-clear.

Take care, pet.

xxx

Thanks DD. Will be a while though before I can have answers. I'm trying not to stress about something which may not be.

Emmma said:
Take care Bren, nice to see you, fingers crossed for some good news for you, x
Thanks Emma, how's Dukan going for u?

Back