Bucket list diary

I have a training course coming up for work which includes an overnight stay at a hotel, so that's dinner, breakfast and lunch that will be provided and I can already hear myself saying I'll just come off LT for that day and I'll just have bacon and eggs for breakfast and not overload on carbs, then I'll still lose. Aaargh! What am I gonna do, we'll all be expected to eat together and I don't want everyone to know??

I have a training course coming up for work which includes an overnight stay at a hotel, so that's dinner, breakfast and lunch that will be provided and I can already hear myself saying I'll just come off LT for that day and I'll just have bacon and eggs for breakfast and not overload on carbs, then I'll still lose. Aaargh! What am I gonna do, we'll all be expected to eat together and I don't want everyone to know??

oh that's hard xx

Could you have a tummy bug and just ask for plain chicken on its own for dinner? or just pretend to be not able to eat in case you are ill?

It will be difficult to work out what to do :( x

So currently sitting with my friend (who knows I'm on the diet) while she and everyone else on the course are enjoying mini baguettes for lunch. I'm not going to be able to have a shake so will just have one when we get in the car after the course finishes about 4pm. Have to say I am so so so proud of myself for not giving in to inconvenience! No one seems to have noticed I'm not eating! Phew!

Yay!! Natty. Well done!!

O wow thats an amazing idea, very inspirational aswell, it will deffo spurr u on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do love this diet, despite how hard it is. Once you're in the swing of it it becomes so easy to grab a shake and shake it, the hardest decision is which flavour to have and each meal has exactly the same amount of calories. I just wish i could notice the 2 stone loss a bit more.

Today has been a good day, water is flowing and the shakes come easy. I've not been hungry at all and have energy still even though ive been at work since 6am. Just realised that after loosing 2 of the 8 stone i had planned i am 1/4 of the way to my goal. Woo hoo!

Last edited:
I've been quiet for a while, there wasn't really anything to report. The shakes and water have been going really well and it has be one as autistic as eating used to be. I still get cravings but its not even a concern that I might give in, I just know I won't!
The last few weeks have been steady but I hadn't really noticed much difference myself. However after reaching my first target of getting into 18s (currently 18st 10lbs) I took some more pictures and can really tell. My belly and butt have definitely shrunk but the difference in my face is remarkable. I'll post pics at the end of my journey as they're underwear pics.
One of the best feelings, if a little inconvenient, is how I was walking across the carpark as I left work this evening. My hands were full and at one point I actually thought my trousers were going to drop off!!
Finally noticing my progress and I love it!

Oh my goodness same thing happened to me on the way to art class!!! Holding loads of stuff for class and jeans slowly creeping over my butt!!! not good. Initial thought keep going but at a faster pace.....didn't work so had to stop.....I need a belt. They r size 16 but I'm not yet a 14!!!!

Is it just me or has everyone else noticed the sheer amount of adverts on tv for food!! No wonder we're a nation of obese people. It's amazing how you notice just how much food is shoved in your face (and into your subconscious) when you don't eat. Naughty advertisers.

I am seeing food everywhere and smelling it lol......when i go out for a walk, i can smell what every house is having for dinner! xx

What a great week, I have been perfect! Even managed to drink 3ltrs on two of the days this week. I just really hope the extra effort has payed off with a massive loss on Monday. I really want to get into the 17s, only 8lbs away.
I'm finding it really easy to resist temptation and so glad I've been 100%. I don't want to break the cycle but I have a friend coming up from DEvon and I promised we could go out drinking when he came (before I started TFR). Everyone will expect me to drink and eat Chinese and I would feel so bad if I was the only one not drinking so Im going to have 1 night off, just a few drinks and will order chicken omelette from Chinese to minimise the damage. Then straight back onto LT until Xmas!

I tried on a t-shirt today that I haven't worn since before I started, then I just had to show my family, then I had to take a pic! Amazed myself!

omgggg can really see the weigh loss!! Well done xx

btw I love the blonde!

Omg well done!! U should feel so proud of yourself. What a difference, not just the shirt but also your thighs and face. Keep it up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

What the actual funk! I'm fuming! I've been perfect this week, at least 2ltrs every day, 3 shakes every day and no cheating and what are all my efforts rewarded with... 0.8lbs!!!! Very bad mood now. (Dont worry, I'm not going to binge)

Bet leads to a big loss next week. Some weeks are just plain weird xx

I tried on a t-shirt today that I haven't worn since before I started, then I just had to show my family, then I had to take a pic! Amazed myself!

Woww, you look fantastic! The weight is really dropping off you, you should be so proud of yourself :)

Had a good day today, went to primarni! I'd usually buy scarves, shoes, bags etc and the occasional baggy/stretchy top if I could squeeze into it. This time everything that I tried on fit! It was tops, jumpers and a blazer all in size 20 and fit perfectly. I know trousers/jeans aren't going to fit yet but so happy with my little spree!

Back