Bucket list diary

Had a good day today, went to primarni! I'd usually buy scarves, shoes, bags etc and the occasional baggy/stretchy top if I could squeeze into it. This time everything that I tried on fit! It was tops, jumpers and a blazer all in size 20 and fit perfectly. I know trousers/jeans aren't going to fit yet but so happy with my little spree!

Thats great nattybattykod, you must be delighted :)

I should be having a weigh in tomorrow but I'm going to have to weigh in on Tuesday as tomorrow is day 2 of my training course for work. I'm not so worried about it this time around, it's only in Birmingham this time though so not an over-nighter with dinner and breakfast.
Really, really hoping for a big loss this week so excited for Tuesday. If I don't lose at least 3lbs I may be refeeding earlier than expected as I'm always 100%. Lets see what the scales say.

Weldone that's great news. Getting to a new number is so exciting. My next one is my last one. I can't wait. I'm preying it's sooner rather than later but am actually getting quite nervous about refereeing now incase I screw it up and eat the wrong things and put weight back on.

Haven't updated this in a while but im still plodding along. I've lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks which is fantastic after the rubbish 1lb loss 3 weeks ago. Feel fantastic but have started looking into re-feed and found the cravings are starting to return. But like most people planning re-feeds the cravings are for healthy food, i cant wait to eat eggs and chicken and i'm asking for healthy cook books for xmas. I've never been one for eating salad, fruit or vegetables but im really looking forward to learning to love those foods. I'm not expecting to immediately love these but rather learn to enjoy them. I'm planning to refeed from 9th of December (should be under 17 stone by then, only 12lbs to go in 4 weeks) and will be refeeding for 2 weeks. Then i'll have a good christmas, new year and birthday on 5th Jan but not sure what i'll be doing after then, maybe colorie counting or slimming world. I think i'll do some more research.

Cant believe i've been doing this for 12 weeks, it seems longer, but i'm so happy with my results of -51lbs: Got my half century badge!

Haven't updated this in a while but im still plodding along. I've lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks which is fantastic after the rubbish 1lb loss 3 weeks ago. Feel fantastic but have started looking into re-feed and found the cravings are starting to return. But like most people planning re-feeds the cravings are for healthy food, i cant wait to eat eggs and chicken and i'm asking for healthy cook books for xmas. I've never been one for eating salad, fruit or vegetables but im really looking forward to learning to love those foods. I'm not expecting to immediately love these but rather learn to enjoy them. I'm planning to refeed from 9th of December (should be under 17 stone by then, only 12lbs to go in 4 weeks) and will be refeeding for 2 weeks. Then i'll have a good christmas, new year and birthday on 5th Jan but not sure what i'll be doing after then, maybe colorie counting or slimming world. I think i'll do some more research.

Cant believe i've been doing this for 12 weeks, it seems longer, but i'm so happy with my results of -51lbs: Got my half century badge!

thats fantastic well done

h x

You're doing incredibly well! It's so motivating to hear positive results from everyone on here.
Let us know how your refeed goes!

Well I know my taste buds will have changed by the time it comes to refeed as I just burnt them off on my chicken soup!! Ouchie!

Haha oh dear! I haven't tried the chicken soup yet, what's it like?

Personally I struggled to drink past half a cup. It wasn't to my tastes and if you feel the same way maybe if you add pepper or something it might taste better.

I love the chicken soup and have it every night for dinner. I went the first 2 weeks on shakes so when I tasted its savoury warm goodness It felt like real food. I love it just the way it is, tastes just like cup-a-soup to me. If I'm at home I make it with boiled water and a hand blender but when I'm at work I shake it with cold water in a shaker then nuke it in a mug. Hence the burn tonight, I put it in too long!

51 lbs an amazing result. Well done.

I've spent my day cleaning today to prepare for refeed and the need to cook again. I've cleaned the kitchen top to bottom: the cooker, fridge, rearranged the little food I do have to make space for new healthy foods. Just over 2 weeks left on TFR and getting excited! Also started looking up recipes to make healthy chicken and fish and veg. The countdown to my first meal since August has begun!

I have been doing the exact same :) I have exactly 11 days left on TFR!!! The time really has flown in I just cant believe Ive even lasted this long. Im starting to get a bit excited about refeed now but am seriously nervous and scared lol... Do you have any plan on how you will be doing the refeed or will you be sticking to the programme? Im thinking of doing refeed for 2 weeks instead of 1 just to make sure I dont pile on any weight. Best of luck and btw your doing fantastic :D x

Yea Im thinking of repeating the days twice too. Had to make sure the pharmacy had enough maintenance products for me to do it today, dont think they were happy with me making up my own refeed plan. I would love to do LT after the hols but my pharmacy are not doing LT any more after I refeed :sigh:.. So I have been researching other VLCD's and was thinking of doing Exante but am still unsure. Kinda dont want to leave the comforts of LT ha sounds ridiculous, never thought I would be happy without food

STS this week according to the pharmacy but I had a day off so didn't weigh in wearing my normal outfit of my uniform. However I was wearing jeans, boots and a thick jumper so I suspect I have actually lost at least a couple of pounds. So I'm not worried about it, it'll just show a bigger loss next week :)
It has gotten very quiet around here too. Where's everyone gone?

Back