Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Wow, what a result. So pleased for you :)

SW cheesy chips are the perfect way to celebrate! xx

Thank you :) focused to stay on plan now for my holiday next week. As staying at home should be easy ish I hope. Only got a trip to London with my mum as a treat to contend with!

V busy day today am off as working on Saturday so done washing and been shopping so far need to do some long overdue tidying this morning then quality time with my OH later I hope. Will figure out food in a bit had 2 alpen lights for breakfast and on the water now!

Off to make a scan bran cake feast!!

Ooh a week off sounds fab! Especially a day in London - what are you planning to do while you're there? Hopefully the weather will be fab for you.

Gold star for being very productive on your day off! I find it much easier to get housework and stuff done on a mid-week day off than a weekend. It's really odd and I don't know why, but I seem to be more motivated to do useful things! lol. I'd love to be able to work 4 days a week so I had a day to get my housework done yet still had my weekend :)

Enjoy your quality time with your OH this afternoon. Hope the sun shines for you xx

Weather is so so only brought washing in once so far! And all housework bar hoovering is done, but just had car insurance renewal quote through so instead of a nice relax mooch around here I need to look at that, along with buildings insurance and breakdown cover they all come at once!

My scan bran cake is really good tho going to cook it less and corners are a bit dry!

London is hectic! Going on the train first class (as was cheaper?!) and the British museum for Pompeii exhibition, cocktails in hotel, dinner at brown's in covent garden, the mousetrap at the theatre then the cabinet war rooms the next day! Will probably flexisyn it I think as tho food will be ok alcohol will probably be over 15!

I work Saturdays and Sundays so have a day off in the week 3 weeks out of 4 and hate the week I work Monday to Friday even tho I did it for years! And often finish at 1:30 and start at 1 so get lots of time at odd times so have had to get used to doing stuff when I can which I actually enjoy!

Been looking at threads (not researching car insurance oops) and think I need to set some goals.

1. First interim target 12st 7lbs 1lb to go (Achieved 29th July)
2. Get to 12st 3lbs as that had been my pervious heaviest and will be 1st (achieved 28th July)
2a. Get in to the 11's 4lbs to go
3. Get to 11st 11lbs which is my club 10 6lbs to go
4. Get to 11st 10lbs which is 1.5st 7lbs to go
4a. Get to 11st 7lbs next interim target 10lbs to go
5. Get to 11st 3lbs which 2 st and the weight I got to gave up sw last time and I have a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans that will for me at this weight 1st to go

Might add a couple more in the middle as some jumps are a bit big!

Last edited:
Hello lovely,

Goals are a great idea. I had lots of mini goals and kept them in my signature until very recently (when thankfully, I'd achieved most of them) - that really did help keep me motivated. You could add in things like fitting back into a pair of jeans or something which has got too tight? For me it was a pair of size 12 black trousers from Next, which I adored but had been in my wardrobe, unworn, for over 4 years! The day they fitted was amazing! Although they're a bit too big now! lol.

xx

Yes definitely some clothes related goals are in order! Just tried on 2 dresses one I wanted to wear next week and another I love but both to tight to wear so those are on the list tho need to be probably a st lighter than I am trying them on has reminded me I gained weight really fast recently!! Think my other clothes goal is to be in 12 for jeans all of my jeans are 14's now so want to get back to a 12 doubt I'll make a 10 but I guess we can see!!! xx

When I joined SW and I was in size 16s (well, mostly 14s because I was in denial!), I never ever thought I would be a 10, but at the moment there are about 5 size 10 things in my wardrobe. I love SW so much :) xx

When I joined SW and I was in size 16s (well, mostly 14s because I was in denial!), I never ever thought I would be a 10, but at the moment there are about 5 size 10 things in my wardrobe. I love SW so much :) xx

Can relate to the denial! Refused to try 16's on!! Will see how I go but I haven't been a size 10 since I was in the 9's and at the moment that is a bit far off! xx

Just take it a step at a time, hun. Your 14s will get a bit big but 12s will be snug, then they'll be perfect, then they'll get a bit baggy! :D xx

Yep one step at a time. Got plenty of inspiration on here to keep me going which I think will be the difference this time :) xx

So my food today

B alpen light
L Chinese chicken salad and beetroot, scan bran cake, cherries
S 2 chocolates (5 syns) scan bran cake laughing cow blue 2xHEXA
D salmon with Asian herby crust and salad scan bran cake

Water 3l total syns 10.5 but feel overall not enough super free as would usually have much more fruit.

On a late tomoro morning and an early on Saturday so need to prep lots tomoro to be ready got plenty in tho so should be ok. Just not sure about lunch on Saturday need to think on that I think.

Had lovely time with OH nice and chilled and get a lie in in the morning :)

Up way earlier than I intended but guess that's good! Munching on my lemon scan bran cake is lovely and lemony and chocolatey and catching up on csi am about 5 weeks behind! Not been watching tv as been so sunny!

Plan for today is to prep food and tidy room. Am also going to take some pics in a couple of dresses and my ambercrombie and Fitch jeans which are my goal jeans and then I can see how far I have come. And then rest up a bit as 1-9 today 7-4 tomoro is hard work!

Am 0.25 up on wi on weds am wi early next week as in London weds/thurs and am aiming for 1lb off to get to my first interim target on Monday which I think means an alcohol free wknd feel everything is sitting heavy at the mo so will persevere with plenty of water to see if that helps.

Ooh glad you're enjoying the scan bran cake. I did try a toffee one once but really didn't like it - it just tasted like soggy bran flakes! If your one has worked well, I'd love to have the recipe!

Enjoy your chilled morning and hope work isn't too bad later xx

The lemon one was 5 scan bran, a muller Greek lemon yoghurt, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp cocco, options Belgian choc, the 2 syn one, sweetener a good sprinkle and 3 tsp lemon flavouring. Mine was over cooked so a bit dry round the edges but did manage it with my coffee! The tip I had last night on the scan bran cake thread was to cook it for 7.5 mins in a plastic container for takeaway so will try that when I make my next one!

Morning hasn't gone exactly to plan no chilling time as ended up making my sister a scan bran cake for the weekend as she is going away.

Have managed all my prep tho so food now sorted for today and tomoro!

B scan bran cake and coffee 5syns and HEXB
S plum
L Asda chilli beef 0.5 syn plus HEXA laughing cow blue with salad and beetroot, kiwi and a plum
D (at work) ryvita HEXB with laughing cow rest of HEXA with rest of chilli beef 0.5 syns and salad then watermelon melon strawberries and raspberries

Will have had 3l water again today.

Think reflecting on my lack of super free yesterday was useful as I was at home not work and less organised as a result. So as off next week must make extra effort on super free while off.

Tomoro's plan

B grapefruit muller light vanilla and raspberries and kiwi
L (no snack as breakfast on break) ryvita HEXB with laughing cow blue HEXA chicken and salad with melon, watermelon and strawberries
D katsu curry either with chicken or prawns depending on what OH is doing pineapple and grapes and a scan bran cake with quark 6 syns

Possibly a couple of g&t but not sure might try and do no alcohol as off next week and away so may save myself for that treat and keep focused on my 1lb by Monday,

Whoop! Well done on your weight loss this week Belle - 3lbs is amazing! Your goals look very reasonable to me, but I agree with the clothes goals, I find it so inspiring to fit back into things which I love, but couldn't get in to. I've got bras and trousers hanging on my bedroom hook and I see them every morning when I get up, so there's my motivation for the day. (And, of course, the reward of going clothes shopping when nothing fits for all the right reasons!)

Hope you have a lovely weekend x

Back