Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Whoop! Well done on your weight loss this week Belle - 3lbs is amazing! Your goals look very reasonable to me, but I agree with the clothes goals, I find it so inspiring to fit back into things which I love, but couldn't get in to. I've got bras and trousers hanging on my bedroom hook and I see them every morning when I get up, so there's my motivation for the day. (And, of course, the reward of going clothes shopping when nothing fits for all the right reasons!)

Hope you have a lovely weekend x

Thank you :) am on holiday now had to work today but all done and handed over. And now it's raining haha!!

One of my holiday jobs is to sort out my clothes better and try plenty on and have a buying embargo for a while!!

So think I have done ok today so far

S plum on my way to work
B grapefruit watermelon muller light
S chicken from BBQ at work to promote the BBQ's and our food!
L ryvita laughing cow cheese chicken slices with melon, strawberries and raspberries
S cherries plums and skinny cappuccino
D as yet undecided but probably wine!! Got katsu curry sauce to use or a spicy prawn and tomoto thing in freezer

Trying to up my water and figure out how many syns the huge chocolate meringue is I bought earlier!

Only had one glass of wine as wasn't really in the mood was too tired I think. My sneaky peak showed 12st 6.25lbs this morning I have to wi 2 days early this week as away on weds which is alb down on last weds just hope it stays there and it shows as class doesn't wi in 0.25lbs! Am going to a friends this morning so plan is

B scan bran cake and grapefruit
L spicy lamb sausages with pitta and salad
D something from the freezer as am on a pledge to eat up the freezer before I put anything else in there! Will be a curry as I only have variations of a curries in there!

Got grapes, watermelon, pineapple, melon, mango and a plum to eat for snacks

Trying to decide whether to go via Starbucks on my visit going to be cutting it a bit fine I think probably should save my pennies!

Done pretty well if I do say so myself! Had 5.5 syns in scan bran cake and one chocolate from a box I gave away! Phew temptation removed :)

Had the lamb sausages for lunch I don't eat lamb but they were really nice had with butternut squash wedges too and salad a plum and pineapple. Then had the salom curry from the curry book was ok but think it is better fresh! Had plenty of veg in it too. And then pineapple again!

Didn't have any wine as wi in the morning so probably for the best! Got on scales just and 12st 8.5lb just hope it comes down overnight!

Pah scales say 12st 6.75lbs which is half a lb up on yesterday and lb up on last week. Think possibly my naughty Tuesday has caught up with me! And I need to wi at a different group this morning so need to decide which one and loads about. Only just got up as it's the first day of my holiday need to get moving!

Hey lovely, sounds like you've had a great weekend. I'm sure the scales will stop being silly by WI - they do weird things sometimes, don't they! Mine are miraculously STS after yesterday's naughtiness and I'm hoping if I'm super good for the next couple of days, I won't see them sneak back up!

Enojy your first day of freedom! xx

I lost a lb taking me to 12st 7lb in class 10lbs in 5 weeks and my first interim target! So pleased I clapped on the scales! Popping to asda now for a few bits of fruit and stuff for a scan bran cake :)

well done, keep planning :)

Well done, that's fab! enjoy your hols x

Well done, that's fab! enjoy your hols x

Thank you! I am looking forward to London with my mum is my birthday present so will make the most of it!

Had prawn katsu curry with noodles so turned my day to ee instead of red as had only had one HEXA&B so far. Is amazing I can't believe it is a sw recipe!

On my second glass of wine tho as had a to do with my OH and am a bit upset/annoyed we are both stubborn so will probably go on all night!! :(

But have defrosted freezer made good progress on project eat up the freezer and also cleaned oven. Tomoro is dye my hair and take pics of me in clothes I want to fit in day!

Bought the taste of Asia book today looks amazing going to figure out some recipes to try after I have been to London :)

Feeling bluh now OH and i still grumping and I feel really bloated serves me right for doing ee noodles no likey me

Taken pics in my Abercrombie and Fitch jeans which I love but I look awful in at mo!!

New day tomoro thank goodness xx

Thank goodness today is a new day and only a slight headache from all the wine last night! Scales said a v annoying 12st 5.75lbs this morning! A lb down on yesterday! Grrr! Need to dye my hair today and then pop out to get stuff for another scan bran cake for tomoro to keep me healthy at least in the morning!

B: scan bran cake and grapefruit
L: green masala curry
S: scan bran cake with strawberries and grapes
D: no idea possibly sardines on ryvita with beetroot and salad

Might get a cappuccino as my HEXA as struggling a bit with milk in take as I don't actually like it that much and Asda had run out of laughing cow blue triangles yesterday!

Syns will be scan bran cake 5 and will try and leave it there as had 33 yesterday just glad box of chocolates had gone the day before or it would have been worse!

Going to do both my hands and feet today as looking a bit messy I can't wear nail varnish to work so painting my nails is a holiday treat!

Morning lovely,

Your day of home pampering sounds good!

I tend to have more cheese than milk as my HEXAs - always feels a bit more indulgent!!

xx

Did the dull stuff yesterday so I can relax and enjoy today! I know what you mean about cheese it is more indulgent but I work with coffee a lot so taste the competition a lot too!

Thank you! I am looking forward to London with my mum is my birthday present so will make the most of it!

Had prawn katsu curry with noodles so turned my day to ee instead of red as had only had one HEXA&B so far. Is amazing I can't believe it is a sw recipe!

On my second glass of wine tho as had a to do with my OH and am a bit upset/annoyed we are both stubborn so will probably go on all night!! :(

But have defrosted freezer made good progress on project eat up the freezer and also cleaned oven. Tomoro is dye my hair and take pics of me in clothes I want to fit in day!

Bought the taste of Asia book today looks amazing going to figure out some recipes to try after I have been to London :)

I love the Taste of Asia book - I've done about 5 or 6 recipes out of there and they've all been lovely!

Have a lovely time in London x

I love the Taste of Asia book - I've done about 5 or 6 recipes out of there and they've all been lovely!

Have a lovely time in London x

Thank you:) taste of Asia my afternoon reading when I have kicked my slight hangover! Had to go out to get eggs and really wanted some chocolate so bought cherries as they are Aldi's super 6 this week so eating those and slugging down some water to try and shift it. Nap might be only solution tho.

My hair colour is a bit red for my liking but at least all the grey is gone and have nice nails and feet now too :)

Back