Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Been lovely thank you

Am now synning what I have eaten today just because I want to have an idea!

Scone 11
Clotted cream 2.5
Macaroon 7.5
Wholemeal bread 6
Hummus 3
Jam 3
Milk 3
Cheese 8
Soft cheese 3
Sparking rose 9

56 syns as had all my HEX and on EE today

Ohh plus a mini millefueille which I haven't syned yet!

You are doing so well so far- it is good to read about someone human with good and less good days.

i just got back off holiday and for the first week I logged loads of syns - but bizarrely I think it helped to at least keep an eye on what I was doing, like you are here. :)

i just got back off holiday and for the first week I logged loads of syns - but bizarrely I think it helped to at least keep an eye on what I was doing, like you are here. :)
Can I be cheeky and ask how much weight did you put back on while on holiday.?
I'm planning to write everything down but I have heard some right stories about people putting 10/11 lb back on. This scares me.!

You are doing so well so far- it is good to read about someone human with good and less good days.

Ah thank you :) I started my diary because I found everyone else's so inspiring, motivating and reassuring!

I think when I am in the zone I like to keep a note of my syns, even if I don't claw them back or anything just so I know so I can assess the effect at wi!

My plan today is to batch cook a bit, so far got 2 scan bran cakes on the go one for today one for tomoro. Then will make sweet and sour chicken for dinner, marinate tofu for the Buddhas delight for tomorro, make the red pepper curry for the freezer and possibly do the hoisin chicken for dinner at work on Tuesday.

Scales this morning were 12st 4.5lbs so a lb up on yesterday which is probably not undeserved! So back on it 100% today.

In the middle of my batch cooking, just done the sweet and sour sauce for later not sure I like it is v orangey! Ooops. Marinating tofu for Buddhas delight tomoro too. Wondering if I can freeze the tofu?!

Finished mammoth cooking session, not sure I like the sweet and sour sauce or the red pepper curry which is a shame as loved everything else I have done from the book. So think I am ready for the week now. Not that hungry today think my body is in shock from pasta last night I never eat it so am still full!

So had

B peach scan bran cake
L chilli beef salad (1) raspberries grapes plum cherries
D sweet and sour chicken with stir fry veg hi if bar as no other HEXb today also milk in coffee and plenty of water

Will be leaving the syns as they are after yesterday I don't feel I need any but will have them on Monday and Tuesday

In bed now. OH liked the sweet and sour sauce more than me. Not sure if I will try again maybe as is one of his favs but I thought it was funny tasting!!

Had a sneaky peak wi and am 12st 5.25lbs which is the lowest evening wi I have had lol! So will see what the morning brings!

Stuck to plan and had a walk round the park too did have a chocolate and the creme anglais out of the tart from the afternoon too was so good!

Only 3 days til wi so keeping on with 100%

Had 10 syns today I think altogether tho the creme anglaise is a guess at 5 syns!!

Munching my way thru a scan bran cake before work and getting thru a bottle of water too. Scales said 12st 3.5lb this morning so back to where I was on Saturday before the afternoon tea :) now for a little rant about the scales ;) when I wi 3 weeks ago I was 12st 7lb having wi at 12st 6.75lb at home when I went to class last week I was 12st 5.5lbs and was still 12st 7lb grrr. This is where I think daily weighing does help as I have stuck at it as I know I am loosing just not showing on scales in class for whatever reason if I didn't know that I think I might be going dolally and have gone off plan as I would be annoyed it wasn't working. My sister is a confirmed once a week weigher and she is struggling big time. I know it each to their own but daily weighing is definitely helping me at the moment.

Got a good day planned today

B scan bran cake
S grapefruit
L chilli beef salad ryvita pineapple raspberries grapes cherries
D Buddhas delight

Syns vodka 100ml 10 syns
Water as much as I can manage while at work 750ml so far will aim for 2.5l but find it v hard at work as I can only drink on break and lunch and going to the loo is nearly impossible!

Am looking forward to wi but if I don't loose 2lbs this week I will be so frustrated!

Stuck to plan 100% again today the Buddhas delight was yummy another good meal from taste of Asia. Managed 3l of water I think today tho some was from cups not my bottle so hard to tell! Am so tired today but doing a let tomoro so get a lie in at least. Watching the repeat of downton abbey that has started on itv3 I love it!! Think I need to double check my syns as think I had more than the Buddhas delight says as used all of marinade.

This morning 12st 4.5lb which is a lb up on yesterday and I am going to really struggle with drinking enough today because work has gone completely wrong and if I manage to get a drink after I start going to the loo will be impossible! I know the first week when I sts I hadn't drunk enough the day before wi so will focus on that. If after a week of 100% I only loose a lb I will be pretty frustrated!

Plan today

B scan bran cake grapefruit peach
L tuna salad with beetroot ryvita blue cheese triangles pineapple cherries
D salmon teriyaki salad grapes melon mango

Will aim for as much water as I can but is probably going to be rubbish!

Hello lovely,

That must be really frustrating! What do you do work-wise?

Fingers crossed the scales will be kind at WI as you've had a great week from what I've seen.

xx

Hello lovely,

That must be really frustrating! What do you do work-wise?

Fingers crossed the scales will be kind at WI as you've had a great week from what I've seen.

xx

Thanks hun, I work for Waitrose on the food service counters and the coffee shop. I'm a supervisor so usually I have a bit of flexibility but some one has to go and give evidence today in court so everything is v messed up! End result I'll be on meat and fish and patisserie all day and we aren't supposed to leave to counter to go to the loo! Will see how I go! I just know drinking is really important and has a big impact on my loss so the day before wi I try to be extra good!

So what your saying is that if you drink plenty of water the day before weigh in. You tend to lose more?

I think I suffer from really bad water retention so if I don't drink plenty the day before I have held on to lots of water which can show up on the scales. I'm not 100% sure but seem to be noticing a pattern, trying to tune in to my body!

I will give anything a go to see a big weight loss. But never thought about the water thing. I do tend to drink quite a bit of water. But starting from tomo after weigh in I may try to drink the 1.5/2 litres a day. Its worth a try ! Thank u

I will give anything a go to see a big weight loss. But never thought about the water thing. I do tend to drink quite a bit of water. But starting from tomo after weigh in I may try to drink the 1.5/2 litres a day. Its worth a try ! Thank u

I tend to drink between 2-3l it is a massive conscious effort for me as I have never drunk much!

I do think like you say it is an effort but ill give it a go see what happens. I always think what a great difference it makes to your skin as well. !

I don't mind it really, I even have it with blue cheese triangles if I don't have time to make a cake! It does a good job of filling me up and the other! So to stick with it lol!!!

Back