Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Got thru the day :) was actually fine last week was tough going but was always going to be but everyone is pretty positive so was all ok. Stuck to my plan pretty perfectly too which is always a good feeling! The mango and prawn curry is much more successful that the Indonesian baked chicken! Which is good as got it again tomoro!

Doing 9:30-6:30 today as got training at 6, i am so tired slept badly as was cold! Munching on scan bran cake at mo think I might have to have some coffee soon. Am a but worried as I get migraines triggered by holidays (crazy I know but it's to do with sleep patterns) and this exhausted feeling can be a sign and got a slight headache as well. Have been ill after a week off for last 18 months it is really not fun.

Need to sort my food for work today and wrap a couple of birthday presents for my lovely manager. Plan is

B scan bran cake
L ryvita laughing cow triangles chilli beef, melon, grapes, pineapple, grapefruit
D prawn and mango curry

Have got a break at work too but not sure when it will be or what I will have on it as long as I avoid the vending machines it'll be ok!

Aww I totally sympathise about migraines - I get them too and they're horrible. Mine are normally triggered by bright light - very annoying!

Great news about scales though - hope they stay :) xx

Aww I totally sympathise about migraines - I get them too and they're horrible. Mine are normally triggered by bright light - very annoying!

Great news about scales though - hope they stay :) xx

Not had one for 5 weeks which for me is ages!

Had a really happy day at work today good stuff happened my manager loved her presents and went round showing everyone them which was funny and pleased she liked them so much!

Food was totally on plan too which was great having a little g&t to chill now and then will be bed as doing 6:30-1:30 tomorrow tho will prob be there till 4!!

I did sts am a bit annoyed as was 2lbs down yesterday :(( didn't do anything bad yesterday. Got a real pizza for tea as a treat I know there is no black hole for syns but I need a pick me up

Had whole day off plan yesterday :eek: ooops had chocolate brownie lots of biscuits and crisps and dinner out tho did try to pick well but possibly a bit late by then! Scales said 12 5.25lbs this morning so down on weds wi. I didn't drink enough on Tuesday at all so pretty sure it was water retention. Working all weekend not my fav shift pattern but has to be done! Need to be a bit more organised and have a plan I think. I intended to do that yesterday and failed oops. Don't start til 1 today so can at least think about a plan for sat sun and mon. Think I will rummage thru freezer.

Think I was on plan all day yesterday apart from alcohol that is :eek: same today have been perfect so far but got martini in the cupboard and I know I will drink it now! Food I don't struggle with but sticking to syns on alcohol I am awful at def need to get better at it. I need a better plan!

Weighing between WIs is such a bad habit Belle - I do it too, but I wish I could stop!!! My weight can fluctuate by up to 3lbs over the course of the week, and I never really know what it's going to say at official WI. Just can't help hopping on them every morning though!

Hope you're having a good weekend x

Weighing between WIs is such a bad habit Belle - I do it too, but I wish I could stop!!! My weight can fluctuate by up to 3lbs over the course of the week, and I never really know what it's going to say at official WI. Just can't help hopping on them every morning though!

Hope you're having a good weekend x

Considering putting them away so I can't.

Me and plan been v distant these last two days! Need to refocus but OH birthday. Oops! Bloody work!!!! Tired now but off tomoro so will shop and plan I think :)

Going to try and remember what I ate on Saturday Sunday and Monday

Saturday foodwise was ok think I had about 22syns on martini blanco

Sunday started day with scan bran cake and then grapefruit and kiwi and a peach. Then had fish and salad 2 packets of squares and a kinder bueono then went back to work early as I was just going to eat!! Then had 4 slices of cheese, a mini pizza, some all gold chocolates, 2 glasses of red wine and some more martini.

Yesterday I had waffle fried egg and baked beans, and I think a toffee crisp and a croissant but can't quite remember then I had a tuna mayo salad with loads of mayo and a fudge dessert then a coffee and a pain au chocolate and then a bottle of wine and scampi and chips.

So drawing a line and moving on! Probably will go to Asda either today or tomoro got wi in the the morning as working a late so will try and plan I think this morning and do it after wi or before if feeling brave!!

So far today had half a scan bran cake and grapes, pineapple and raspberries for breakfast. Got a grapefruit, mango and kiwi to go and a melon to cut up as well so plenty of options for super free but not much available for lunch! Might make another scan bran cake as the half was left over! And got loads of chores to do! Am thinking about booking afternoon tea for my best friends birthday on Saturday so will have to have a flexi syn day. Is my OH birthday today we have agreed to cook a nice meal rather go out but no idea what we will be having. Think he will want a steak but I will probably have fish as got that in the freezer. Need to think about doing some housework boo!!

Overall not a bad day considering OH birthday food not been bad had chilli in new whetherspoons and went on a big wheel too OH hates birthdays has done for years so tried to keep things chirpy but was a struggle at times! Have had wine and cake and paying price for so many days of indulgence tummy is hating me right now!! Wi at morning class tomoro so keeping everything crossed!!!!

Off to class v soon! I wi at 12st 5.5lbs which will equate to 12st 6lb in class I hope!!! Hard to tell as scales aren't always the same. Not sure if I have time to stay to class esp as it isn't my usual one. Will see think I got too much to do here really as working at 1 and need to get stuff sorted and have a chill and staying to class doesn't leave any time for that!!

I sts again which is annoying as have lost a lb on my scales since last week. I am staying to class tho as I need the focus and my c is so lovely. And got a free mag from last year as I asked if I could buy it :)

Food today

B hifi bar grapes
L scan bran cake kiwi grapes
D salad home made salmon teriyaki (1) French fries (4.5) muller light raspberries pineapple

Possibly not enough super free hmmm

Stuck to it 100% today just need another 6 days like today!

Tomorrow

B scan bran cake grapefruit kiwi (1)
L ryvita blue cheese triangles chilli beef salad raspberries pineapple vanilla yog (1)
D hoisin grilled chicken from taste of Asia book tenderstem broccoli sugar snap peas asparagus (2)
Mini twister possibly 2.5 and maybe crisps at lunch tho don't want to make that a habit!

And need to drink more water not done well on that today back to normal shifts now tho 8-5 and 7:30-4:30 at least but still struggle to drink as going to the loo is tricky at work!! Lol!!! And then plan Friday, Saturday and Sunday and write list for Asda for Sunday shop. Need to be mega focused.

Well done on getting on track

Thank you :)

Had another really focused day today even with environmental health inspection in work. Just had the hoisin chicken from taste of Asia with stir fried veg. Was so amazing! Have bought a bottle of vodka as a treat when I have finished prepping all my food for tomoro. Took half a scan bran cake with me today won't be doing that again everyone thought it was strange! So doing 7.30-4.30 tomoro no idea how I am going eat it as not doing that again! Am not fond of saying I'm doing SW at work so will avoid that! Need to check how many syns I have left for vodka!

Back