Bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs

Made another scan bran cake but will get up at 6:30 to eat it before work! Tomoro

B scan bran cake
S melon and grapes
L ryvita salad blue cheese triangles tuna maybe and beetroot peach plums mango
D no idea will plan that when who do you think you are is over

Syns 15 worth of vodka so 150ml :D

Made the squid with Chinese 5 spice was amazing and so easy! Wasn't sure at all about cooking it but was so easy! I love the taste of Asia book!

Attachments

• image-3108904710.jpg
    image-3108904710.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 43
Oh my god scales said 12st 2.5lbs then 12st 3.5lbs that's the problem with daily wi!! I now don't want afternoon tea or anything as want to preserve it!! Gah!!!! Am v happy tho as scales had been stuck for days and done 4 days on plan 100% so has paid off. Need to rush round now my parents are coming but v happy also I only drank the vodka I measured out and didn't go back for more :)

Will plan later, parents only popping in

Oh my god scales said 12st 2.5lbs then 12st 3.5lbs that's the problem with daily wi!! I now don't want afternoon tea or anything as want to preserve it!! Gah!!!! Am v happy tho as scales had been stuck for days and done 4 days on plan 100% so has paid off. Need to rush round now my parents are coming but v happy also I only drank the vodka I measured out and didn't go back for more :)

Will plan later, parents only popping in

Enjoy your afternoon tea, missus! And step away from the daily weighing .... (she says, as a strict daily weigher!! ;))

P x

Enjoy your afternoon tea, missus! And step away from the daily weighing .... (she says, as a strict daily weigher!! ;))

P x

I keep on thinking I will put them in the garage but haven't got around to it yet :eek:! I know you shouldn't wi everyday but I know it fluctuates and as long as I can accept that and it doesn't send me crazy I am going to carry on doing it. If that changes I will stop. The only wi that counts is at class tho! I am pretty early in my journey tho so might change later. Seeing the lowest number I have seen on the scales for over a year has really motivated me this morning! Has made my 100% days totally worth it and keeps me wanting to carry on until wi on weds!

Right I need to plan and see if I need to go to the supermarket tomoro or if I can get by on what I have!! Trying to eat more veg am totally of it at the moment but need to pack more in

Saturday

B crab (odd I know but was there!) I don't love breakfast to be honest.
L sardine salad with beetroot melon grapes peach plums think I might add scan bran to this to get in a HEXB in as really trying to eat a packet of scan bran a day
D afternoon tea eeeek!!!! Will try not to eat again after that tho!!

Sunday

B scan bran cake, grapefruit, grapes, peach, plum
L tuna salad pineapple raspberries
D either Kung po chicken or sweet and sour chicken I think! With stir fry veg

Probably try to have no other syns just for the day to make up for yesterday but if I want something I will have it

Monday

B scan bran cake, grapefruit, peach, plum
L chilli beef salad ryvita blue cheese triangle pineapple raspberries
D stir fry veg definitely possibly teriyaki or the baked hoisin chicken

Rest of vodka 10 syns

Tuesday late night at work boo especially as the great British bake off is on!

B scan bran cake, grapefruit, peach plum
L ryvita, salad chilli beef melon grapes pineapple raspberries
D salad with either chicken or salmon probably the same as Monday night!

Wednesday wi day!

B grapefruit, melon yoghurt
L tuna salad
D sw chips and cheese :)

Thursday day off yay!!!
B scan bran cake
L out in browns probably chicken ceasar salad or pasta with crab
D need to think will be from taste of Asia possibly Thai red or green curry or the red pepper one

So don't think I need to do more than pop to Aldi for a bit of fruit tomoro to keep me going but need to plan the weekend as I'm working and that is tricky!

Going to list everything I have the ingredients to make so I don't forget!

Buddhas delight
Thai green chicken curry
Sweet and sour chicken
Malaysian red pepper and chicken curry
Kung Pao chicken
Indonesian baked chicken
Grilled hoisin chicken
Lemon chicken
Burmese chicken and coconut kaukswe curry
Thai prawn and mango curry
Sizzling ginger prawns
Salmon teriyaki

Plenty of choice for the week!!

Afternoon tea in the park plaza! Was delicious!! Didn't have welsh cake or fruit tart but brought them home. Lovely time with my best friend :)

Attachments

• image-198372070.jpg
    image-198372070.jpg
    699.5 KB · Views: 55
Now having oyster bay sparkling rose with pasta for dinner not especially hungry but will have a nibble as tho I wasn't intending to think it will stop me being starving in the morning! Probably not even going to syn today!!

Her birthday she had a tough 2 years so was nice to just relax and enjoy time together. The park plaza hotel so pretty lovely surroundings too

What a lovely friend you are. Have a lovely evening.!

Been lovely thank you

Am now synning what I have eaten today just because I want to have an idea!

Scone 11
Clotted cream 2.5
Macaroon 7.5
Wholemeal bread 6
Hummus 3
Jam 3
Milk 3
Cheese 8
Soft cheese 3
Sparking rose 9

56 syns as had all my HEX and on EE today

Ohh plus a mini millefueille which I haven't syned yet!

Back