Cambridge Diet Weightloss Record Thread. Please add your story!

Hello... im not sure if the above question is for me?.. but i dont really exercise... i walk to work everyday and back so about 15mins each way... but i drink lots and lots of water... i also have skimmed milk in my tea... this hasnt affected me at all.... and the odd can of coke zero.. last week also i had a few nights where i chopped some mushrooms up really small and had them in my chicken and mushroom soup.. which was a nice change... also adding ice to your shakes if you have a blender makes it like ice cream!...

Hope this helps... you will do great im sure... :) xxx

Im not sure about losing less weight even including the 200kcal meal your only having around 600 a day..which is still enough to have a high weight loss per week... you can have 3 packets a day and a 200kcal meal if you need it... the key is staying in Ketosis so no carbs or sugars!... and the amount of fat you use for energy is different from person to person... im going to do a bit more exercise this week to see if i can continue burning my fat at a high level... this isn't recommended in the first 2 weeks while your body gets used to it...but as im in week 3 im going to give it a go.. :)

First Weigh in tomorrow tonight

Hi Everyone

I started SS last week and I have my first weigh in tomorrow tonight.
I feel off the wagon last night and had a small portion of beef chow mein.
Not feeling great, got a sore throat and a bit of sinus. Not sure if this is because of SS and my immune system being down.
Bit concerned as I have taken a lozenge and worried with the meal last night I may be out of ketosis.

Hoping to loose 4 stone but 3 stone will be good. Going to South Africa end of June. Hopefully be able to shed 2 stone by then.

Hello Peeps
Thought I'd better say hello.
My CDC is coming tonight at 7.30 to "enroll" me. I'm quite excited at the thought of it all. I did do Atkins for 6 months a few years ago and lost 5 and half stone. Have gained about 3 stone since then. But I really enjoyed it. Hopefully Cambridge will prove even better!
Wish me luck
Claire
xx

Wow! that was quick!
Thank you so much.

Hello! im brand new on this and still working out how to get a ticker to show my weight loss!
Ive been on the diet for 3 weeks now(i just started my 4th yesterday) and i have already gone from 14st 2lbs to 12st 11 lbs!!! In kilos i have lost in between 8-9!! im absolutely delighted! i have slipped a couple of times, 2 olives and a mini babybel light but im going strong! my target weight is 10st for mid-July when im going on Hols, and after coming back i think im going to need to lose a bit more, but ill wait and see. Reading all your stories has given me a lot more hope than i thought!!

Claudia

Ok been posting on here for a few weeks now and only just saw this thread!!! Thought I would record my weight losses so far and come back an edit it each week (I have run out of room on my siggy!!!)

09/6/08 23st 6lb Start Weight BMI 49.9!
11/6/08 22st 7lb -13lb (ss 100%)
18/6/08 21st 11lb -10lb (ss 100%)
25/6/08 21st 6lb -5lb (ss 100%)
02/7/08 20st 13 -7lb (ss 100%) BMI 44.5!

I am new to the site and started SS+ in June 2008. The stories on this site are an inspiration! This time (after numerous attempts at losing) I'm determined to get down to 10st something.....

Started: 13.13 :(
Week 1: 13.06 Lost 7lbs :D
Week 2: 13.03 Lost 3lbs (Total 10lbs) :)

Last edited:
This is a great thread! I started SS+ today and reading this has given me great motivation. You've all done so well and 3 stone for me to loose dosen't seem to far away. :D

i am doing the 810kcal diet right now, because i've been on ss/ss+ for 13 weeks, and I am actually gaining weight now... not much, a little less than a pound, but it really pisses me off :[

This is a great thread! I started SS+ today and reading this has given me great motivation. You've all done so well and 3 stone for me to loose dosen't seem to far away. :D

i still have around 2,5 stone to lose, and it's getting pretty hard now, since i am barely losing weight:(

Thank you to all who have posted on this thread, it is very inspiring - I'm having a bit of a dip today motivation-wise (nothing major, haven't eaten any non-CD stuff) and this has helped me re-focus.

Keep the stories coming! As other newer folk have said, I will add mine to this in future.

J74

I started cd ss 21st July to date i have lost 30lb in 3 weeks, week 4 started yesterday xx

have been doing cd for 6 weeks now but only get weighed every2 . am fed and bored , i get no support from my hubby or kids . if i get the thought of food in my head am not satisfied till have had something . i do the ready shakes and choc bars as i am fussy eaer and thats all i can stomach the soups made me feel sick . have lost 8lb in the 6 weeks but getting really fed up .

Seeing the success of other people on this site helps me keep going on SS.

Week 1 -8
week 2 -6
week 3 -5
week 4 -4
week 5 -5
week 6 -3
week 7 -4
week 8 -4

Last edited:
Inspiration

Hi Everyone :D

I started CD on Monday, so this is day 3 for me. I took a look at this website after being directed here from a thread on Martin Lewis MSE.

What an inspiration! I love the before and after slide show, the weight loss tickers, the encouraging messages, its brilliant and if I can half as well as you lot on here, I'll be happy.

I'm being so good (ok it is only day 3), I made the children jam on toast this morning and didn't even lick my fingers! I really want this to work!

Good luck to everyone and thanks for inspiring me. :D
x

Back