Cambridge for Christmas 2013

Thanks everyone, really happy to say goodbye to those lbs! hopefully I'll lose 6 this week and make the stone!

No prob Danielle, I'm really lost on here too!

Sanb- found week 1 okay, day 4 I was so tempted to have something to eat but didn't want my 4 days of hard work to go to waste and have to start at zero again so I managed to pull myself together! I barely even look at food now!
Good luck starting xxx

Thank Saruk!
Thats the plan alright! The big losses really motivate you to stay going.
thanks for the encouragement! How are you finding your plan ? Xxx

I bet! 8lbs is a fab result - like something out of the biggest loser!

Yes I doing okay thanks ... I'm trying the good old exercise and MFP approach to try and keep the weight loss slow and steady ... I want it to come off and stay off and give my lifestyle a bit (albeit not complete) of an overhaul ... And you know what? I'm loving it so far!

Good idea about mixing up the bars - variety is the spice of life after all!

I think I will love choc orange, well I love regular chocolate orange so I'm hopeful! Thanks Forever!

Had a toffee & walnut shake for breakfast today, delicious! Had butterscotch tonight, not loving it so much!

Xxx

Last edited:
Congrats on the weight loss in your first week!

I am coming to subscribe as I would love to see how you are doing! Great plan with the mini goals, gives you something to accomplish sooner than the end goal!

I am starting Exante tomorrow and I can only hope I do as well as you have in your first week!

Cat :)

Congrats on the weight loss in your first week!

I am coming to subscribe as I would love to see how you are doing! Great plan with the mini goals, gives you something to accomplish sooner than the end goal!

I am starting Exante tomorrow and I can only hope I do as well as you have in your first week!

Cat :)

Hi Cat!
Thanks for subscribing! I'm sure you will if you stick to plan you'll have a great loss! Do you have a diary here? Please post me a limo if you do, I'd love to see how you're getting on too!
Good luck tomorrow!
Xxxx

Great start. I think you'll succeed and you know why? You have all the core elements needed to succeed. Clear goals, good reason to lose weight, motivation, a definite plan, first encouraging results, enthusiasm, encouragement from us here in minimins. The only one crucial element you have to show is DEDICATION. If things won't go as you've planned for a couple of weeks, will you keep following the plan? Or after a few weeks will you be motivated enough to keep going? Or if unexpected things will happen in life, how will you react? My heart says that you must be the kind of person who has the DEDICATION element too! Good luck!

Great start. I think you'll succeed and you know why? You have all the core elements needed to succeed. Clear goals, good reason to lose weight, motivation, a definite plan, first encouraging results, enthusiasm, encouragement from us here in minimins. The only one crucial element you have to show is DEDICATION. If things won't go as you've planned for a couple of weeks, will you keep following the plan? Or after a few weeks will you be motivated enough to keep going? Or if unexpected things will happen in life, how will you react? My heart says that you must be the kind of person who has the DEDICATION element too! Good luck!

I know dedication is the real test, but I feel like I am now and to break the 100% commitment I've made the last few days would make it all for nothing so I'm focused on losing 6lb this week and then I feel like bars next week is a nice reward.
My CDC recommended not to have a bar everyday as it can slow the losses because they have more carbs in them than the packets x

Hi all! so day 10 closing in now, delighted to have made it to the double digit days!
Hard day at work today, got a little light headed but had a big glass of water and soon felt fine! i havent told anyone at work about cambridge as i dont wan't to have to explain it all to them and I don't really want to hear 20 opinions on it! This does mean that people keep kindly offering me sweets and biscuits but still resisting!
I would seriously love a cup of milky tea and a double decker right now but staying strong for now hoping the craving will pass.

Had a very strange dream last night and woke up in a panic. I had been to an all you can eat chinese buffet and eaten about 4 heaped plates of food! textd my CDC and she thought it was hilarious!

I went fishing for the first time ever yesterday! Didnt actually catch anything except one poor tiny fish who **** in my hand and then i threw him back in but maybe next time!one arm got a lot of work holding the fishing pole so hoping i dont have huge inch loss on one side of my body and not the other!

I'm going bowling tonight and to a party on Saturday night (planning to stick to fizzy water) so might not get to post again until Sunday. Then weigh in on Monday woo woo!

xxxx Molly xxxx

Well do e Molly, sounds like you're on top! I'm day 11 (double digits too!)

I know what you mean about work. We've had all sorts of treats in the staff room, every single day and I haven't been affected by them so far. No one has noticed I'm on sachets. I'm new, only been there about 2 weeks. I sat next to my boss this week and could smell the cucumber in his salad. I was secretly drooling. Who drools over cucumber?!

Anyway, good luck at work :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Well do e Molly, sounds like you're on top! I'm day 11 (double digits too!)

I know what you mean about work. We've had all sorts of treats in the staff room, every single day and I haven't been affected by them so far. No one has noticed I'm on sachets. I'm new, only been there about 2 weeks. I sat next to my boss this week and could smell the cucumber in his salad. I was secretly drooling. Who drools over cucumber?!

Anyway, good luck at work :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

haha I bought a chocolate bar just to smell last week, just sat smelling some orange chocolate for about 15 minutes!!
xxx

Really hard last night, it was my best friends 21st Birthday, she's the youngest of all of my group so it was the last big birthday until we are 30.
I managed to only drink sparkling water all night and resisted the most delicious looking cake.
i really thought I would cave and get drunk and pig out! Had a really lovely night anyway and met some friends I haven't met in a long long time.
Feeling worth it today because 1) I'm not going to work hungover & 2) I'm glad Cambridge hasn't gone to waste because of one night!

Although i I wasn't drinking I feel like I was and am craving some greasy hangover food!
Must not give in!

XxMollyxx

Really well done on not giving up! I had a night out and "accidentally" had a shot of sambuka and a gin and tonic :/

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Well done Molly! That's great news. Think if all the calories you've avoided and you haven't ruined the ketosis. Well done :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Thanks guys! Felt like my boyfriend wasn't feeling sorry enough for me, I was trying to explain it was awkward drinking fizzy water all the time while he could eat what he liked and have as many beers as he liked. I just wanted him to say well done I know it's hard but you did good! So ended up a bit frustrated at him! Next weigh in is tomorrow evening so really looking forward to that.

Loving being able to vent here without causing any arguments!

Xxx

You did really well :D men eh? Can't live with em can't pelt them with rocks.... Vent away :) you have seen my dairy all I do is ***** lol xx

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Hi, would you mind if I joined your thread?

I'm new on here, I'm 12.8 and would like to lose 1 and a half stone in 6 weeks, is this possible?
I start Cambridge tomorrow.

Back