Cambridge for Christmas 2013

Hi Gemma

Ul have great losses on Cambridge. I'm half pound off losing a stone in 2 weeks. If you keep ur head down n do 100% ul reap the rewards. Headaches and feeling like rubbish are par for the course in the first week. It's normal. Don't give up! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Hi, would you mind if I joined your thread?

I'm new on here, I'm 12.8 and would like to lose 1 and a half stone in 6 weeks, is this possible?
I start Cambridge tomorrow.

Hi Gemma no of course not!
I just came from my second weigh in and I've lost 6 1/4 pound which brings me 1/4 of a pound over a stone in 2 weeks so if you give it 100% percent you will definitely make that target and probably a little bit more if you want to!
It really is hard for the first few dats, you will be hungry and tired etc but if you get through week 1 your in the habit completely and after 1 week and you seen the losses At the weigh in you'll be so motivated to stay on track xxx

So guys, just back from my weigh in and lost 6 1/4 pounds so I've made the stone in two weeks! So delighted with this, and I get bars now, had my peanut one on my way home, mmmm a lot of chewing but felt like real food and kind of like a nature valley bar!
Didnt lose as many inches this week but I guess I can't every week.

Daniellea & Forever! Tell me about it. They can be so frustrating!
He's usually great but sometimes just says the wrong thing! Xxx

Last edited:
Wow that's a brilliant lose, well done you.

I'm hoping I can stick to it, I was planning on having a small amount of skimmed milk as I really don't think I go without a brew all day, will this matter?
Thanks for replying and once again well done.

Hi, forever fat and bubbly.

A stone in 2 weeks, that's brilliant, well done.
I think it'll make all the difference when you know there's people that are going through the same thing as you especially as I don't want to tell people at work as I don't want all the negative comments.
Thanks for replying and keep up the good work.

Wow that's a brilliant lose, well done you.

I'm hoping I can stick to it, I was planning on having a small amount of skimmed milk as I really don't think I go without a brew all day, will this matter?
Thanks for replying and once again well done.

I thibk on SS+ you can have 200ml of skimmed milk per day ? So you could do that plan instead, I started drinking black tea which I thought was gross but really like now! Thanks I'm delighted with it! You wil be able to, you get so used to not even thinking of a normal meal. Xx

That's another fab loss Molly. I bet you are so pleased! Are you noticing any difference yet in how you look or clothes-wise? xxx

I can't really notice it on my body but I can definitely see my face is slimmer now and I can feel some of my clothes are looser so it must be working! But it is hard to see when your looking at yourself every day. How are you Samantha? Thanks for your comment xxXxx

I can't really notice it on my body but I can definitely see my face is slimmer now and I can feel some of my clothes are looser so it must be working! But it is hard to see when your looking at yourself every day. How are you Samantha? Thanks for your comment xxXxx

I definitely agree! I can't see any difference on myself yet but I guess that's to be expected. I'm only 10 days in. I can't wait to start seeing some changes though :) I'm good thank you. Still doing really well, haven't been tempted to touch food yet even though my house smells heavenly every night from my dad's dinners haha! Hope you are doing good xxxx

I definitely agree! I can't see any difference on myself yet but I guess that's to be expected. I'm only 10 days in. I can't wait to start seeing some changes though :) I'm good thank you. Still doing really well, haven't been tempted to touch food yet even though my house smells heavenly every night from my dad's dinners haha! Hope you are doing good xxxx

Well done Samantha that's great, it really gets easier resisting food doesn't it! Hopefully we'll start seeing them soon. I'd say 4 weeks in you really see it xxx

Big well done on the wi Molly! :D keep up the good work, the only thing I will say is prepare for a smaller loss and don't get disappointed! Hi Gemma,you can have 200ml skimmed milk or 140 semi skimmed according to my book I had a bit of a worry over it lol :) good luck all hope you get some big numbers this week :D xx

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Big well done on the wi Molly! :D keep up the good work, the only thing I will say is prepare for a smaller loss and don't get disappointed! Hi Gemma,you can have 200ml skimmed milk or 140 semi skimmed according to my book I had a bit of a worry over it lol :) good luck all hope you get some big numbers this week :D xx

How long has it taken you to lose your weight? X

Well I'm 2lb of the 4stone mark right now and in week 15 day 2, lost a stone in the first two week :)

Ignore the 11.2thing I still can't figure how to make it go away! Lol :)

Back