Can I Call This Place Home Please??

Thank you. I'm delighted xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

*Drum roll please*... .....7lb off!!! Well chuffed xx Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app
Well done you, i lost 7lbs too but in 2 weeks im so happy x

Yes it is, 5 and a half to go!!

I would estimate I have around 9 and a half to 10 stone to go. Not looking too far ahead, tackling it one mile stone at a time...if I can lose 1 and a half to 2 lbs a week I will be happy with that xx

loobielou you got it right one step at a time x x

loobielou you got it right one step at a time x x

If only weight so dropped off quicker, lol. But I know from every time I've been a member if I lose it quickly I gain it quicker when i have a slip xx

How is everybody doing today, I am dreading the weekend...cooking a prawn curry tomorrow for some friends as healthy as I can, and not having starters or nan, only a couple of popadoms which i believe are 1 syn each... :)

How is everybody doing today, I am dreading the weekend...cooking a prawn curry tomorrow for some friends as healthy as I can, and not having starters or nan, only a couple of popadoms which i believe are 1 syn each... :)

I'm doing good thank you. Looking forward to my tea when I get home, pork steak and vegetables =) Have you found a SW recipe? Xx

I'm doing good thank you. Looking forward to my tea when I get home, pork steak and vegetables =) Have you found a SW recipe? Xx Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app
Yes!! I'm going to do the tikka masala one i found at the SW website xx

Yes!! I'm going to do the tikka masala one i found at the SW website xx

Ooh lovely, you shall have to let us know what it's like. Can't beat a good curry xx

Yum! My brothers in laws are indian and her mum is an amazing cook who does it all from scratch. It is HEAVENLY! Impossible to calorie count though :8855:

Enjoy your meal love x

Ooh lovely, you shall have to let us know what it's like. Can't beat a good curry xx Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes!!! And it won't be very fattening as you use 0% yogurt instead of coconut milk! And no oil, i am actually going to use my slow cooker x

Yum! My brothers in laws are indian and her mum is an amazing cook who does it all from scratch. It is HEAVENLY! Impossible to calorie count though :8855: Enjoy your meal love x
I loooove a good curry! X

Me too :D Looking forward to having a proper (caloried in!) treat for my mums birthday at the start of next week! Hope you enjoy yours love x

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend 2 whatever their plans xx

Back