Step2 810kcal Carrie's step 2 68kg

<<<<<Carrie>>>>>

keep on slimming, keep on slimming...

Hey everyone, not had the best week, picking as usual, I'm just so hungry!! But surprisingly I lost 2lb today so back to the lowest I've been, even though it took me a few weeks. Hope you are all ok?

2lbs is good Lucy!

Attachments

• 3a741788f022b56ab9b2bf94907a37e3.jpg
    3a741788f022b56ab9b2bf94907a37e3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 6
Personally I only get hungry if I've picked - if I don't pick, I don't feel the need to.. etc.. some of the things I do instead of picking:
- Have a glass of sparkling water (unless I've had too many)
- Take a psyllium husk capsule (unless I've had too many)
- have a ginger tea
- have a mint tea
- get up and do something else
- leave the house and walk round the block
- cut up my bar into about 8 pieces and eat one piece each time I want to pick, having one every 30 minutes for 4 hours
:)
I don't know if any of those solutions help, but they edge me in the right direction. Be kind to yourself xxxx

It is such a nice feeling when you get down into a lower weight bracket isn't it! The 12's do feel good I'm not gonna lie. (Although the 11's would be amazing like last time I did the diet.)
Usually cutting up bars etc or having a drink works, it's just when the kids want crusts cutting off sandwiches or leave some of their tea that I just find I eat it without even realising. Last time I constantly carried a bottle of washing up liquid around with me and I then quickly poured it over anything that was left over, need to try that again I think.

Sounds like a great plan! Ive never thought of that - brilliant!

I have a very picky eater so the first few weeks of the diet i photographed all the meals i was throwing away.. The fish fingers, the cottage pie, the sandwiches.. Just to remind myself that chucking it is awful and a waste but eating it would be worse.. X

How's everyone's week been? Mine has been manic, had 2 of my kids really sick, it's been stressful. Not the best diet week, not really fancied anything so not eaten properly. Weigh in this morning and did manage to lose 1lb so that was ok.

Hi everyone. Well the psyllium husks worked, not as well as I thought but definitely an improvement. Last week I got weighed and lost 3lb great, Monday I got weighed and lost 1lb!! Was not happy, I don't cheat!! What I have been doing is chewing something and spitting it out! I haven't done this at all this week so I really hope it's a good weight loss cos I'm getting really fed up.

Glad the psyllium works, but sorry you're feeling fed up x

this might help xx

Attachments

• 3a741788f022b56ab9b2bf94907a37e3.jpg
    3a741788f022b56ab9b2bf94907a37e3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 9
Foooeeeyyyyy!! :D

Be kind to yourself - losing weight sucks and none of us want to do it! :D It's just that sometimes we can get the wind behind our sails because the alternative makes us miserable. I was once told to make a really honest and straight forward list of the reasons I don't want to restrict my eating, and then a list of the reasons why I do. NOT to persuade myself, but to simply look at the options. I DO have the option to stay larger, and I DO have the option to eat yummy unhealthy food. Actually writing down all those reasons got me out of the stuck place of being cross with myself then comfort eating to make up for it. HUGS xxxx

I'm here too! I've gone back to sole source as my weigh loss has slowed down on STEP 2. People are constantly telling me not to lose anymore weight but I am still overweight and I'm not at goal weight. Does anyone else find this? I think it must be because the weight loss is so rapid?

I have only lost 2stone so no one is telling me to stop but I know that happens around the 3 stone mark. People don't like change, especially if you are the 'pretty but shame she's so big girl'. I'm annoyed because I'm being good and even throwing in exercise but my body is having a paddy and staying the same. I'm stuck between clothing sizes with everything I own being too big but the size down too small. Still haven't jumped off the wagon completely but snuck a small piece of cheese yesterday in protest then felt guilty and went for a two mile run o_O
Interestingly... all the girls at work seem to started diets recently ...

Last edited:
People are really starting to comment for me now, and it's not always positive. One colleague seems actually threatened which is fascinating given that there are people of all shapes and sizes at work so she's not the biggest or smallest in the office, and neither am I. I really don't feel like it's any of her business, but I need to stay relaxed when she goes on about it. Still working that one out... she was good yesterday though so maybe I just needed to ride it out...

It is really hard isn't it. I'm in the same boat, I know 1lb loss a week is still a loss but just seems too slow and feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I have weigh in this morning but think I'll stay the same.
Did talk about going up to step 3, thought it might stop me snacking if I had more choice of food throughout the day but I'm still picking on all the wrong things. Just don't seem to be able to get motivated. My best friend gets married in 2 weeks and would love to have been much smaller by now!!

Well Done!!

Have you talked through your options with your consultant?

Attachments

• 1poundoffatisabigdeal.jpg
    1poundoffatisabigdeal.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
Back