Cheeky P's Yummy Scrummy Food Diary

Just to add I've had a Galaxy Riple for 5. I'm gonna have a few more kettle crisps as I've been good all week.

I've totalled up today's points and I've had 35 (27 dailys and 8 weeklies) I've got 13 weeklies for tomorrow but not planning to use them all.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Last edited:
Here to subscribe! Good luck cheeky with your weight loss. Just wondering does just having fruit for breakfast fill u up enough until lunch? I tried it before and found I'd be starving an hour later

Here to subscribe! Good luck cheeky with your weight loss. Just wondering does just having fruit for breakfast fill u up enough until lunch? I tried it before and found I'd be starving an hour later

Hiya and thank you

When I'm at home I can easily have fruit (which is usually a banana, pear and 2 clementines) it keeps me going till lunch but by then I'm so ready for it lol

When I go to work (which is Mon to Wed) I find that i really need a carb brekkie so that's usually porridge.

I think with work I'm up at 5.45am, have a manic morning, getting my girls to the childminder, then charging off to work. Then once I'm at work I'm on the go so having porridge sets me up. Fruit really wouldn't keep me going I don't think

Yet at home although it's busy getting my eldest daughter to school and im on the go all day, it feels like a different pace so easier to work on fruit.

I also guess at home I've got the comfort of knowing I can get something to eat at anytime, where's at work I'm reliant on what I've brought in (if that makes sense lol)

I get ya. I used be great for porridge before but lately have got stuck in a rut of having an egg on wholemeal toast but must start back on the porridge or maybe even fruit and yogurt some mornings. Variety is the spice of life! ;) it's hard getting back into it after Xmas I find. Although I'm at goal I feel like I want to go to the first weigh in of the year which is on thu but I fear I'll have gained a good few lbs. ah well onwards and downwards!

I get ya. I used be great for porridge before but lately have got stuck in a rut of having an egg on wholemeal toast but must start back on the porridge or maybe even fruit and yogurt some mornings. Variety is the spice of life! ;) it's hard getting back into it after Xmas I find. Although I'm at goal I feel like I want to go to the first weigh in of the year which is on thu but I fear I'll have gained a good few lbs. ah well onwards and downwards!

For work I use the sachets which makes life so much easier

I know exactly what you mean about getting back on the wagon. I think the good thing was I was so sick of 'treats' I was ready to go back to being "normal"

I'm sure you'll be fine and if you have gained, you know what to do :)

I am at gold but at the very top end of the weight spectrum I want to be. Over last year I gained half a stone and it doesn't feel right, hence going back to losing weight.

My leader is great, before Xmas I asked if I wanted to lose a stone will o need to pay again? As I know there used to be a 5lbs rule. She's said no, as long as I stay within my healthy bmi I can go for another stone. So here I am back to being a loser.

Oh that's great isn't it coz you'd be going mad if u had to pay. Like u I am at the higher end of the spectrum with regards to my healthy weight range. Before Xmas I went 3.5lbs below goal but no doubt that's back on now & some more. I can feel it in my clothes :( Anyway sorry for hogging your diary lol. Looking forward to seeing your progress and hopefully getting some motivation from u :)

Oh that's great isn't it coz you'd be going mad if u had to pay. Like u I am at the higher end of the spectrum with regards to my healthy weight range. Before Xmas I went 3.5lbs below goal but no doubt that's back on now & some more. I can feel it in my clothes :( Anyway sorry for hogging your diary lol. Looking forward to seeing your progress and hopefully getting some motivation from u :)

Don't apologise hun! Great chatting and that you get it re goal and wanting to lose. I get a lot of opposition from family and friends who don't think I need to lose weight as I'm gold

I remember when I was not quite at goal yet my mil saying to me oh u wouldn't want to lose anymore now etc and it annoyed me lol. It's weird because I only hit goal on nov 1st and it was almost like an anticlimax that I didn't have to lose anymore. I didn't know what to do with myself. I know that sounds weird. Lol. But now that I'm back at a point where I need to start losing again im not happy either even though it's probably only about 7lbs. Never happy haha

I remember when I was not quite at goal yet my mil saying to me oh u wouldn't want to lose anymore now etc and it annoyed me lol. It's weird because I only hit goal on nov 1st and it was almost like an anticlimax that I didn't have to lose anymore. I didn't know what to do with myself. I know that sounds weird. Lol. But now that I'm back at a point where I need to start losing again im not happy either even though it's probably only about 7lbs. Never happy haha

I know exactly what you mean! It's like okay now what. I gain so much from losing, I feel empowered and positive. When I get to my bew goal I have to find something else to focus on.

I'm sure you will get there!

Well today has started off with a cracking start (non food related rant)
First day back to work and my train decides to not work and I've had to get a replacement service!

Anyway food - today menu is

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich
Lunch - homemade potato and leek soup
Dinner - Jacket Potatoe and baked beans

I've got 13 weeklies left for today but I know i won't be using them all

Well today has started off with a cracking start (non food related rant)
First day back to work and my train decides to not work and I've had to get a replacement service!

Anyway food - today menu is

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich
Lunch - homemade potato and leek soup
Dinner - Jacket Potatoe and baked beans

I've got 13 weeklies left for today but I know i won't be using them all

ahhh typical that!
have a good day hun :) x

Thank you everyone x

Today food has been good

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich (10)

Lunch - homemade potato and leek soup (2)

Snacks - Fruit

Feeling really positive. I'm so looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Just hope I get a good result as o know I'm ovulating and for me this is when I bloat out and retain water! So fingers crossed

Thank you everyone x

Today food has been good

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich (10)

Lunch - homemade potato and leek soup (2)

Snacks - Fruit

Feeling really positive. I'm so looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Just hope I get a good result as o know I'm ovulating and for me this is when I bloat out and retain water! So fingers crossed

ahh im feeling the same as well... aunti flos due a visit anytime! boooo

Back