Cheeky P's Yummy Scrummy Food Diary

Soup sounds lovely! I'm really craving soup with nice crusty bread and butter dipped in! Yum x

It's so easy to make! It's my current fav soup.

I just do potatoes (about 600g) add your leek, water and veg stock. Let it cook until potato are soft
Whizz it up and then add some milk. Yum!

Today didn't start off well (had a to do with hubby and ended up eating due to being out generally pee'd off

I haven't pointed anything yet but I've eaten.

Breakfast - Muller corner yogurt ( 4)

Lunch - McD Chicken salad wrap (10) with small chips (6)

Snacks - 40g Shortbread biscuit (5)
30g kettle crisps (4)
1 x Lindor Cookie chocolate (2)

Last edited:
I really struggling today!

Yesterday menu has left me with 7 weeklies left so not a great start for the weekend.

I also seem so hungry! I just want to eat and eat and eat

Today menu has been

Breakfast - Sandwich thin toasted 3pp with country life 2pp

Lunch - Yesterday dinner but less 8pp

Dinner - likely to be Indian takeaway so 1 samosa, lamb shashlik and rice

Snacks - 30g Kettle crisps 4pp
5 x Foxes Jam sandwich biscuits 10pp :eek:
1 x Lindor Cookie chocolate 2pp
1 x shortbread 3pp
2 x chocolate finger 2pp

I'm feeling really tired and was cooking a dinner but the meat isn't defrosted so that's tomorrows dinner now lol

One lovely thing that did happen is I got my blonde done and so feeling very glamorous!

Not going to fret over my points sometimes it's better to go with the flow and work with the situation rather than getting stressed and end up feeling guilty with the outcome of eating more!

Last edited:
Don't stress Cheeky. Have u any major plans for the wknd that you'd need your weeklies for? I'm struggling big time this eve. Was so good all today and now I've got a devil on my shoulder telling me I want pic n mix ?

Well the dinner ended up being Domino Personal Cheese and Tomato Pizza (14pp) and two slices of cheesy garlic bread (7pp)

I then had 250g Ben and Jerry Baked Alska ice cream.

I haven't worked out the points yet but know I'm way over my dailys and my last 7 weeklies have gone!

Feeling a little rotten but hey hoo its happened so I can't change it. Just got to draw a line.

Lisalu - how did you get on lovely? X

Last edited:
Disastrous cheeky. Pigged out out on biscuits. I could kick myself but today is a new day. Have drawn a line under it :)

Disastrous cheeky. Pigged out out on biscuits. I could kick myself but today is a new day. Have drawn a line under it :)

Aww i totally emphasis with you lovely!!!
I've just sat down and worked out everything and it's not good! Ready for the total....

Overall Points 72 (27 dailys, 7 weeklies and 38 over)

The only lucky thing is that the amount the points I'm over by (38), would put me onto maintenance so ive now got to work towards getting a sts. Just means for the next 3 days I'm on just my dailys. Time to be points savy x

Last edited:
You haven't blown it so. Don't worry. I'm not hopeful that I'll have the 8lbs gone for thu :( I have a Bootcamp class this morning so hopefully that's set me up for the day and help me make right choices especially for when I go to the cinema tonight. Addicted to pic n mix yikes

You haven't blown it so. Don't worry. I'm not hopeful that I'll have the 8lbs gone for thu :( I have a Bootcamp class this morning so hopefully that's set me up for the day and help me make right choices especially for when I go to the cinema tonight. Addicted to pic n mix yikes

Good luck with boot camp. You're braver than me lol

Could you not make up you're own small pick and mix bag up for tonight. Have it all pointed and guilt free? X

Well I've given myself a shake up! I've looked at my goal date which is 20th May. I want to be at goal before my camping holiday which is the May Bank holiday!

So thinking about that has got me thinking what do I need to do to get me there? I know I can lose weight with WW and to be honest when I'm focused I find it easy but I always have that naughty girl side which just loves to pop in every so often lol

All the below I am doing but not fully :eek:

First thing! Water, water, water. At work i easily have 2 litres but at home I don't so time to get a grip on that one.

Second back to planning. It's slipped a little so really need to get back on as it does help with my focus

Snack wise I'm okay on as long as I've given myself an allowance. So I just need to make sure my dailys have it fractured in.

So onwards and downwards x

What is it with Friday nights?? It sounds like a few people have gone well an truly over (yours was an impressive "over" Cheeky, at 72 points!).

I had a grand total of 44 last night (am on 26 dailies) but fortunately I still have 26 left to see me through to Wednesday.

I have decided to save as many weeklies as I can for Fridays/weekends so that any splurges are covered. I suppose that is another good aspect to tracking - we can see our over-eat habits forming and start planning for them.

You are right to draw the line under yesterday - good luck on sticking to your dailies for the remainder of the week. You know you can do it! x

It's great to set a date for when u want to reach ur goal. Gives u something to aim for. I had a wedding last November 1st which was my aim and I hit goal on the evening of oct 31st! Felt great at the wedding! Now just to lose that 8lbs so I can feel great again!
How much do u want to lose again cheeky is it a stone?

It's great to set a date for when u want to reach ur goal. Gives u something to aim for. I had a wedding last November 1st which was my aim and I hit goal on the evening of oct 31st! Felt great at the wedding! Now just to lose that 8lbs so I can feel great again!
How much do u want to lose again cheeky is it a stone?

I've given myself a stone but it could be 1/2 stone lol

I think a little bit of my problem is that I don't 'need' to lose weight. So because I'm aware of that I go through periods where i 'let my self off' when I fall off the wagon. Then I get on the scales and feel gutted when it's had a negative impact. Hope that makes sense.

I just want get my little wobble off so just need to stay focused lol

Oh dear! I'm feeling really up and down. My hormones are playing havoc and so typical its showing my eating. (Banging my head against the wall)

Breakfast - None
Lunch - Cheese and pickle sandwich 10
Dinner - Healthy grill up
Snacks - 30g Kettle crisps 4pp
4 x bourbon 7pp
2 x Rich Tea 2pp

I hate hormones!!!! I just want to go under the duvet and cry! Why do I let the food go haywire and then bring me down more!

Okay cheeky get a grip!

At least ur pointing them cheeky.... And don't let a few bad choices turn into a whole day of bad food choices. Dust yourself off now for the rest of the day. Could u get out for a walk or do an exercise DVD or something. I always find exercise makes me feel so much better

Cheeky that makes two of us. Had a massive bag of pic n mix in the cinema and half a bag of minstrels (hangs head in shame)

Have a huge walk planned in the morning up a seriously steep hill pushing the buggy so hoping that'll undo some damage and will go easy on food intake tomorrow :)
Tomorrow is another day

Back