Chicky Noops - Shaking It Up

Argh, I'm craving dry chicken tikka and a side order of spinach from the Indian! I've downed water, been in the bath, painted my nails and now got a black coffee with cinammon in BUT IT WON'T GO AWAY!

Argh, I'm craving dry chicken tikka and a side order of spinach from the Indian! I've downed water, been in the bath, painted my nails and now got a black coffee with cinammon in BUT IT WON'T GO AWAY!

IT DID GO AWAY eventually! No cravings this morning thankfully; in fact I've had my car, 2 coffees and some water and feel massively, almost uncomfortably, stuffed! Hoping that means the big K is back and here to stay now. Less than 7 hours to WI, it's dragging! But I've done 24 days now with no WI so a few more hours won't hurt :)

Not surprised you feel stuffed after eating your car : ) : )

Ooh good luck for weigh in. Looking forward to seeing how you get on. Fingers crossed for the result you want

Not surprised you feel stuffed after eating your car : ) : )

Ooh good luck for weigh in. Looking forward to seeing how you get on. Fingers crossed for the result you want

Hahaha, whoops!

I'm back! :D

12lb loss - would have liked to have got my stone (think I probably would have got my stone if it wasn't for NYE!) 12lb in 25 days puts be on track for the CD 'stone in a month' benchmark, which over Xmas is pretty good going.

What I am happy about is my inch loss - 23 inches all over!

I cannot believe I have lost 4.5 inches from each thigh and a massive 6 inches from my waist! Why do my clothes not feel looser?!

I will be getting weighed every Thursday now which I am pleased about - that mammoth 25 days with no WI has been hard going!

Motivated for the next 7 days now, particularly as I'll be back at work on Monday which seems (in my limited experience!) to make this diet easier.

Just noticed I am no longer obese!

Thanks GG!

Another 100% day today. I'm so glad I am re- stocked up with Tetras, I emjoy them so much more.

Just made DH and Fin a yummy tea - I'm practising some 'maintenance' meals on them (well DH mainly does the cooking at the moment but I felt strong enough to do it today). I made Chinese-style marinated salmon kebabs, sweet potato chips and broccoli and cauliflower hash cakes. It looked and smelt yum. Won't be long until I can have meals like that.

We go to Center Parcs in 6 weeks and I'm wondering if I can get to target by then - 19lbs, over 3lb a week averaged out. Tough ask? Not sure, will play it week by week. I'd like to stay SS until then, come back from CP and SS to lose any holiday gain and then work up the steps once at target. I'm saying this as my target is still quite high, BMI 24+ so I lose a bit more through the steps then I'll be over the moon.

Today I've had:
Banana tetra
Mint choc bar (these take me ages to eat!)
Choc packet shake
2 litres water
2 large glasses sparkling water
1 can Coke Zero
2 black coffees with a dash of cinammon

I'll probably have another coffee and glass of water later then that will be me done for the day.

You can make target by then but it would mean SS Ing for these next 6 weeks. As you've already done a fortnight or so that would take you up to what I believe is the maximum amount of time that any sane person can stick SS Ing for : ) so it could be perfect timing? It would mean you re feeding whilst on a holiday but that shouldn't be too problematic based on where you're staying.

Admiring your determination here. You'll be there before you know it - and you know where we are for all things maintenance related!

You can make target by then but it would mean SS Ing for these next 6 weeks. As you've already done a fortnight or so that would take you up to what I believe is the maximum amount of time that any sane person can stick SS Ing for : ) so it could be perfect timing? It would mean you re feeding whilst on a holiday but that shouldn't be too problematic based on where you're staying.

Admiring your determination here. You'll be there before you know it - and you know where we are for all things maintenance related!

Thanks GG, I can do another 6 weeks SS no problem (see my optimism, haha!) and then I shall definitely be joining you properly on your thread for maintenance chat!

You can do it Chicky - no problem!!! Heck if I can SS for 12 weeks, 810Kcal through Christmas, then back to SS....anyone can!!! So your 6weeks will be a breeze since you have the determination and drive to do it! :) Well done on the "overweight" category too!

I'm still here and plodding on!

Saturday - I had a bit of a funny turn, felt shaky and hungry so decided to have a SS+ day and have some chicken and spinach. I've been ok since then on just purely SS, it's so much easier now I'm back at work and busy. I do feel bloated and think I may be pre-menstrual - hoping it doesn't affect the scales on Thursday!

29 days in now and still 100% focused :)

Well done on your loss so far. And as for getting out of ketosis and back into it the next day - dont think I could do it that easily!

Well done on your loss so far. And as for getting out of ketosis and back into it the next day - dont think I could do it that easily!

Thanks! Don't think I did get back into Ketosis that quickly, more like 3-4 days, can't remember exactly :)

Day 30 done. Dare I say it, this is my easiest week so far. Work is manic which helps. I used to read posts about people forgetting to have their packs thinking that would never happen to me, but today it did! Got to well after 3 for me to realise I hadn't had my lunch (bar!) I honestly think I could keep going for ages at the minute!

My boss who hasn't seen me since 2nd week of Dec did a double take today and said how well I look. He said 'the diet's obviously going well then' which made my day as I haven't had many comments from others yet as it's early days in that sense for me.

Hopefully I will be reporting back in tomorrow with another good loss, 3 or 4lbs would be nice and maybe a couple more inches!

Day 32 WI - another 5lb off! Chuffed with it as I wouldn't expect that much at this stage :D Another 4" off too all over - MY WAIST IS 30"! It's a long time since it's been that small!

Happy, happy, happy! Having a strawberry tetra to celebrate!

Well done that's fab!! Would love to get 5lbs tomorrow!!

Thanks! Rachel, I will check for your update in a second!

Another 100% day down, they're racking up quickly! I think my colleague at work might join CD so it will be good to spur each other on. She's amazed by my loss!

Another victory today, I wore some skinny jeans that I haven't worn in soooooo long! I've been considering trying them on but held back for fear of being de-motivated, but I bit the bullet and they fit very comfortably and no muffin top so that made my day.

Hope everyone else is well!

Well.done on another 100% day. Feels great doesn't.it!!

I.actually brought some.skinny jeans today, first pair ever, so excited! Lol!

Back