Chicky Noops - Shaking It Up

Sorry for not being around for a few days. Work is MANIC! Thankfully that means I don't even have time to think about the diet, it certainly fits into a hectic lifestyle very well!

I will be back to do a full update ASAP but wanted to log in to say I have just been for WI, 6 days since my last one, and I have lost another 3lb and 3.5 inches :)

Oh, did I mention that my waist is 29 INCHES!

I've lost 8 inches from my waist but only 3 or 4 from my bust so I am feeling a bit barbie-like in my waist:bust ratio, haha.

Wow hun well done!!

Thanks guys!

I have a feeling this week could be my first slow week - still 100% although haven't been as good on the water front (think the cold weather impacts on this!) It's totm though and my home scales seem to be stuck! Not fretting too much though... I don't get weighed until Thursday which will be 8 days giving me chance to have a last minute whoosh! It will be interesting to see if totm affects my inches in any way.

In good news, I think I can say I am a large size 12 now! I am getting rid of all my 14-16s so I am not tempted to get back into them if my 12s become tight - THAT IS NOT AN OPTION! :) I love going through my wardrobe and finding things I haven't worn for a long time - generally my tailored work stuff or jeans.

Off swimming in a bit then another very busy week ahead of me including travelling down to Essex from South Yorks tomorrow to deliver some staff development training to our souther counterparts - think of me at 5.30am in the morning as I embark on my journey!

Everyone else ok?!

Well the journey to Essex never happened so I have had a couple of days working from home. I normally struggle more at home as the temptation is stronger but I have been fine. 100% all the way. Can't even contemplate cheating, the thought doesn't even cross my mind.

I cooked Fin a pizza today and got some on my finger whilst cutting it up. My hand went to my mouth without even thinking to lick it but I managed to stop myself. I was disgusted at myself for a second, God how this diet changes your head space. Haha.

Massive news (for me), the scales said 11st 13.8lb this morning. After being stable for a few days, this means so much as being in the 11 stone mark, for me, signifies normal (ish). This weight feels acceptable even though I want to go much lower.

Would be surprised if official WI on Thursday shows a similar weight as this was first thing and naked. Guess I'd be happy with another 3lbs given it's time of the month too.

Thing I need to start stepping it up in the next couple of weeks, eek. Maybe two more weeks of SS then re-evaluate.

Girls... I lost another 5lb last night!!!

Well done that's an excellent loss! X

Well done! Really enjoying your diary as im also 5ft 7in. Can imagine how amazing you feel being in the 11's, I cant wait to be back there! You're doing fab xx

Well done! Really enjoying your diary as im also 5ft 7in. Can imagine how amazing you feel being in the 11's, I cant wait to be back there! You're doing fab xx

Hey, I was the same weight as you 46 days ago. In 46 days you could be in the 11s too. It feels great and is within reach for you. It will be here before you know it if you don't deviate from the plan!

Good luck! xxx

Thanks hun i cant wait :D Day 26 today, no chance of me falling off plan im in it until the end and beyond! Never being this weight again. Well done your diary is inspiring :) xx

Girls... I lost another 5lb last night!!!

Hi you are doing fantastic! Well done on your lossless so far! I am hoping to be in the 11's at my next weigh in was 12 0.5 lb last Wed so really hoping to definitely be in the 11's the lowest I got to last time was 11 10lb and I stopped but put on 23lb so am back again and have reset my goal to 11 stone this time!

Good luck on your journey x

Hi you are doing fantastic! Well done on your lossless so far! I am hoping to be in the 11's at my next weigh in was 12 0.5 lb last Wed so really hoping to definitely be in the 11's the lowest I got to last time was 11 10lb and I stopped but put on 23lb so am back again and have reset my goal to 11 stone this time!

Good luck on your journey x

Wow you are doing fab Theresa! You will be at target before you know it!

Work is still crazy. I worked most of the weekend which has left me a bit frazzled! Basically, someone in my counterpart's team hasn't been doing their job properly meaning I have had to get involved and pick up some of the pieces. Comes with the teritory but I am ready for my Center Parcs holiday in 3 weeks time!

Managed to get to Meadowhall on Sunday. Tried loads of stuff on, all the size 12s are still tighter than I want them to be so other than a cheapy pair of Primark jeans to put me on, I didn't buy anything and will go back in another few weeks.

3 more days until SS+. Feel a bit nervous but looking forward to some chicken salad, cottage cheese, mushroom omelettes and so on. I don't want my weight loss to stop though and that's why I am anxious about it as I still have a far way to where I need to be. I know my target says 11st 7lb but I think I want to get to 11st and then take it from there. My head tells me there's no reason I can't still lose as I work through the steps but taking the plunge won't be easy - weird, I never thought I would get to this state of mind!

Hope everyone else is well!

I bet shopping for new clothes was a lovely feeling :) God i cant wait for that.

Good luck for the transition, Im sure your losses will still be great! Sorry to hear work is hectic at the moment xx

Hi Chicky, sounds like yiu are doing great! When's your next weigh in? Those size 12s will fit perfectly in no time and then they will be too big!!

I've been on SS+ since the beginning and I have still had really good.losses. I remember I said I.would.post some meal ideas so here's a few....Fave meal is chicken cut into cubes sprinkles with some.chicken seasoning, I use the knor one. Then the 80g veg made up of mushrooms and pak choi and.fry it all off, doesn't take long and is delicious! Cooked it.tonight ready to heat up at work tomorrow. I have a lot of salads for work too, mainly iceberg lettuce with maybe tuna and pickled egg or prawns and cottage cheese. You can also use fat free vinegarette so the tuna isn't dry. Also like scrambled eggs and mushrooms, nice as a breakfast now and then also a tuna and sling onion frittata... I'm making.myself hungry! Lol! Would be great to hear some of your meal ideas too, good to share otherwise I think it's easy to get.stuck in a rut! X

Hi Chicky, sounds like yiu are doing great! When's your next weigh in? Those size 12s will fit perfectly in no time and then they will be too big!!

I've been on SS+ since the beginning and I have still had really good.losses. I remember I said I.would.post some meal ideas so here's a few....Fave meal is chicken cut into cubes sprinkles with some.chicken seasoning, I use the knor one. Then the 80g veg made up of mushrooms and pak choi and.fry it all off, doesn't take long and is delicious! Cooked it.tonight ready to heat up at work tomorrow. I have a lot of salads for work too, mainly iceberg lettuce with maybe tuna and pickled egg or prawns and cottage cheese. You can also use fat free vinegarette so the tuna isn't dry. Also like scrambled eggs and mushrooms, nice as a breakfast now and then also a tuna and sling onion frittata... I'm making.myself hungry! Lol! Would be great to hear some of your meal ideas too, good to share otherwise I think it's easy to get.stuck in a rut! X

Thank you so much! Those ideas are really helpful! I hadn't really considered at which point I am going to have my 'meal'; I'm so in the swing of it with my current routine: black coffee with cinammon in on my journey to work, tetra about 9.30am, mint or peanut bar at 1pm, another tetra about 6.30 then coke zero if I need it. Plus water and peppermint tea throughout the day.

Now I need to figure out my new routine... I'm thinking during the week it would be nice to eat with DH so will have an evening meal but maybe on the weekend I can switch it around and have a nice brekkie, or salad for lunch. It's only 2 weeks so not long to get into a routine anyhow. Then it's 810 (I think... need to re-read the various steps. I hadn't wanted to look too far ahead until now!)

But Rachel, you've inspired me and made me a little excited now for Friday!

In other news, I was on a training course in Wakefield today, and oh my God, the buffet looked amazing! Goats cheese and chilli jam baguettes, home made breaded chicken, home made buns (with edible glitter!). Wow! My colleagues all felt bad eating on front of me but I didn't even give it a second thought. Another colleague is doing SW so she sat there munching an orange and a banana, and I had my bar :)

Back