Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Xxxc

was thinking about you yesterday when i was at Abakan craft place in North Wales. There was a jewellery demonstrator there and lots of glittering twinkly stuff that im sure you would have loved!! x

Hi Colette yes would have loved it I was thinking before of going to Abakan tomorrow, nearest to me is Preston. Want some strips of cotton to make a bag. Need to buy some red beads too for a necklace a friend wants me to make for her friend. I don't do red so will have to buy some!

HOpe you had a lovely Sunday Chris - I am just catching up on MM waiting for the new series of Downton Abbey to start - absolutely love that program!!!! Have a nice day planned for tomorrow so looking forward to that too! Are you nearly back to TW now? I have decided to stick at conso from now on even though I am four pounds from TW - just hope it will keep me more on the Dukan straight and narrow that I have been over the last couple of weeks!!!

Hi Chris, did I miss something? Where are you?! Hope all's well.

Jx

You're v quiet Chris - busy busy with new term, assorted waifs n strays? How's it going?

V autumnal here, cooler, leaves falling before they've turned. Still some swallows though, expect they'll go south in a week or so.

My weight stable- ish, but finding it a struggle at moment. Keeping a lid on the cake tin has never been so hard. The only thing saving me at the moment are the muffins - a stock of those in my freezer is my life line. And yoghurts - I know I'm ok with those.

Right, enough mouching around - off for a swim, then to farmers market to get something for dinner. Nice bright day, enjoy!

Hi Chris, just catching up with some diaries on this gllomy Sunday. Hope you are ok x

Where are you Mrs R????????? HOpe all is okay - missing your posts - getting scared - all my original 'friends' going AWOL - I NEED YOU - PLS DON"T disappear. Hope it's just family life and work keeping you busy! xxxxx

yep it is, I'm fine but really busy with work and been out most of the weekend. Last week was really tired had two terrible nights with lack of sleep think we had a heron on the roof, the noise was unbelievable sounded like boxes were being pushed around ........... My timetable has changed too and its just been so busy but I'm trying my best with dukan. I am finding it very difficult at the moment if I'm honest. Hope everyone is OK and hope I will get a minute this week to catch up with everyone. Take care love Chris x

Keep going Chris xxx mussing you on the boards xxx

Aww Chris sorry to hear that........ no sleep is a nightmare scenario and really throws me out of kilter..
With regards to the Dukan struggle - I HEAR YOU Mrs! You know I have been exactly the same for weeks - my USA trip threw me into a spin and afterwards it was just sooooo hard...... All I can suggest Chris is that you go onto Conso and have everything you can every day to see if that makes things a bit easier - I found Cruise incredibly hard after doing conso and my decision to go back onto STRICT conso has paid off with another 4lbs gone which means I am only 1lb off tw again which just feels sooooooo good...... I can hear the sadness in your post about finding it a struggle and honestly lovely when you think about how unhappy being out of control is making you, doesn't it seem easier to take up a firm grip on the reins again? I just don't know................ Maybe this will help but just know we are all 100% thinking of you and missing 'our' daily fix of Mrs R - you are a vital member of our MM team! xxx

Just stopping by x

Yes how is it going Mrs R!!? All Dukan and life good I hope xxx

How you doing Chris, missing your updates x

one liners make me happy Mrs R - glad to hear your hanging in there.xxxxx

Good to hear you xxx

Back