Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Morning Chris xxx just a few words to let you know I thinking of you and hoping alls well in the Dukan battle xxx

The start of a new year is about as good a timing as it gets to start a regime again so think you will be seeing me again on MM. We have the summer to look forward too so guys are you with me, I will need loads of help please!!! You've done it before will you do it again for your old MM friend. X

Cant wait for you to rejoin the battle Chris xxx onwards and downwards xxx

Mee toooooo!!!!!! Together we can all do this!!! YAY MRS R IS BACK!!!

:) x

Ive just bought some knitting patterns off Etsy so that should help me win this battle .......... I am so looking forward to be being back with you lovely people. Ive decided im not getting hung up about 'numbers' this time, its about how I feel. Thankfully I'm still in the same clothes and I am determined I am 'NOT' buying anything bigger (no way) they are just not going to be snug! LOL

Ah its good to be back ........................

Chris!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! I will be back with you on the 8th once kiddies are back at school. We can do it xxx

Chris!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! I will be back with you on the 8th once kiddies are back at school. We can do it xxx

hi couteaux its lovely to hear from an old MM friend and good news you will soon be back. Yes of course we can do it, we can help each other like we did before :)

had a lovely day today just the four of us went into town for a sales mooch ....... we didn't buy anything but our offspring did (they've more money - lol) wore my new coat MrR bought me and I was as snug as a bug in a rug!
One more day of this old year and then its a new start!

Hope you are all keeping well and perhaps a few more will return to MM in the next few days .......

I'm going to recalculate on the site & maybe just do a few days PP

I agree no attack xxx Happy New Year xxx

Happy new year Chris xxx

My very best wishes 2013 for all my beautiful MM friends - thank you for all your help in the past year and in the year to come. Thank you also for not giving up when I disappeared. I will always appreciate your help & understanding xxx

Last edited:
roast dinner tonight with the odd glass of champagne & wine. Back to my regime 100% from tomorrow and do you know what ladies I am so happy ...... As I said earlier in my posts I'm not getting hung about numbers as I feel I was before ...... if I feel right then I will be happy. I still wear size 14's and not 18 - 20s so Ive been doing something right. I'm back where people understand and that will help me a lot. So see you all tomorrow MM friends old & new! x

Back