Christmas Challenge

Hello BusyMum sorry to bother you, when you get a chance after Christmas could you please update my table, I had 2 weigh ins and I've lost 14.5lbs , my next weigh in is this Friday. so I am ready for next challenge. thank you :flowers:

Well done! Fantastic losses over a stone gone in 2 weeks! I'll start a January challenge thread soon.

Double weigh in for me today and lost 7lbs!! So pleased, made the hard Christmas Day worth while! Woohoo!

Well done!! That is amazing!!!! x

Well done Busy Mum!

You are doing so well
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done BusyMum, 7lb that's fantastic.
I also went for my weigh in yesterday and I lost 3.85lb. so in total I had 3 weigh ins , could you please update my table, thank you.
let's hope next friday brings us good results too :)

Well done BusyMum, 7lb that's fantastic.
I also went for my weigh in yesterday and I lost 3.85lb. so in total I had 3 weigh ins , could you please update my table, thank you.
let's hope next friday brings us good results too :)

Fantastic loss! Well done you've absolutely smashed your December challenge pledge! :D

Hi all,

I have just returned from my weigh in
And I have lost 4lbs this week!!!!
I am very happy with my results (makes up for last week)
I have only 7lbs to lose to get into the eleven plus range.
Sorry Busy Mum , I wasn't sure if I was to post these results in this challenge or the January challenge. My weigh in day is Sunday.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Oh miss piggy that's fantastic!!! I'm thrilled for u and so excited ur heading for the 11s! Way to go lady, u hard work this week paid off. X x x

Hi all,

Sorry Busy Mum , I wasn't sure if I was to post these results in this challenge or the January challenge. My weigh in day is Sunday.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Fantastic loss Miss Piggy! I'm so chuffed for you after your disappointment at last week's result. Brilliant! This challenge runs until 31st December so you were right to post in here. Great way to finish off the year.

Oh miss piggy that's fantastic!!! I'm thrilled for u and so excited ur heading for the 11s! Way to go lady, u hard work this week paid off. X x x

Thank you totes,
I am so grateful for your kind words.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Thank you Busy Mum,

As always your feedback is of great Benifit .
Roll on 2013!!
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi all,

Regards
Miss Piggy

Wheee misspiggy, fantastic result!!! :) :) :)

Thank you teapot

Regards
Miss Piggy

Last weigh in day for December. Please post your results from today and any that you've missed for the month so I can round up the challenge. Thanks.

Morning BusyMum! Last weigh in for December and I've lost 4.2lbs :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well done teapot,

You have REALLY well.
Regards
Miss Piggy

Hi Busy mum, lost 2 lbs today..:new_year:

Morning BusyMum! Last weigh in for December and I've lost 4.2lbs :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Fantastic loss again! In December you have lost an astonishing 24.3lbs!! and when you consider this doesn't include a large week one loss it truely is amazing!! Well done Teapot!

Hi Busy mum, lost 2 lbs today..:new_year:

Well done Nina. You have lost over a stone in December and smashed your Christmas challenge. Fantastic!

Back