Christmas LBD plan :0)

Can I join in this please. Oh to wear something nice over the festive period. I weigh in Saturday and start at 15st 13lbs. Lost 2 today to put me in the 15s. X

Christine x

Hi can i join please. What a great idea.
I would love to loose 3stone by xmas my last weigh in would be on tue 24th december. Xx

Oooo oooo ooooo I wanna join!!!

I have 28 WIs until Christmas. I'd like to lose 1lb a week just to be on the safe side, but currently I'm losing on average 3lb a week but I know my weight loss will slow soon so I don't want to be too ambitious!

Going on the 1lb a week theory though that would be 2 stone off by then. Think i'm going to go a little further than that and try and lose 2 stone 4lb, to take me to a total loss of 4.5 stone :D Let's hope I can do it! :D

Well we all have to have a bit of "me" time, so good luck x:wavey:

I don't think I can pinch your emoticon, haven't made enough posts yet:sigh:

not sure what you mean, but I'll have me a go! x

Well I added it...I think, but according to another post things can take an hour to appear...either that, or :booboo:

Well it hasn't appeared. I wasn't sure what to choose when I right clicked, so saved the image to my PC, then went to "edit signature" and it said upload pic from pc so I clicked on that and save......only it didn't xx:sigh:

Righty.. click the pics to make them bigger :)

Go to the image of the woman on my signature and right click and select "copy image url"

1.jpg

Go to "edit signature" under a post of yours or navigate to it from the "settings" tab up the top on the right. Once there, position your cursor where you want the image adding in your signature. Click the insert image button..

2.jpg

Then right click again and paste the link that you copied from the picture on my signature..

3.jpg

4.jpg

Then click "ok" and then once it's back on the signature editing screen add the details you want to - like your target weight to lose, then click "save signature"

5.jpg

I hope this helps! It has to be done on a PC too, I dont think you can do it from a phone xxx

Ooh i'd like to join this too... oh to get my fat calves into some hunter wellies :rolleyes:

Anyway 28 weigh ins to lose 36lb (1.3lb a week) and that would get me to goal!!

I don't get image URL....and yes am on the pc, I'll see if I can copy and paste.
files
:sigh: why didn't I just do that in the first place?? thanks very much xx

I copied and pasted then realised it would only show on that one post, so now it's in my signature, so:sign0151:...lolol!!

Ooh i'd like to join this too... oh to get my fat calves into some hunter wellies :rolleyes:

Anyway 28 weigh ins to lose 36lb (1.3lb a week) and that would get me to goal!!

That made me chuckle :D hunter wellies is that your motivation then?

Back