Christmas LBD plan :0)

Chin up Jodie....next week will come round soon enough and you may get a surprise...hopefully xx:bighug:

OOOOH can i join please! I would love love love, to get into a lbd at xmas (haven't since had kids!) I weigh in on a monday ---- tonight at 7pm so will update after. I would love to lose another 2.5 stone by then my last wi is December 23rd also! Oh and thanks jodieboo for the cool emo lady! xxxx

Hi everyone!
Today is my first day on SW and I would love to join this challenge to get my head in the right space and really have something to work towards!
Looking to lose at least 1lb a week until Christmas. Don't want to challenge myself too much!
thanks!
rhian

Oh I'm so glad I don't have that palaver anymore...one good thing about being older!!:giggle:
This is getting to be a busy thread!!x

OMG! I've never worn a pair of wellies in my life! but if I ever manage to get in some, they'll be pink with flowers on!!:)

Another 1lb off this week so I'm now on the run in to Christmas 3st 1lb off so far 2st 13lbs to go....

Hi, I'm going to join this challenge too - although as I've never worn a LBD, I think I'll settle for getting back into my size 12 skinny jeans. I'm a really slow loser and currently stuck on a bit of a plateau, so I'm looking to lose 1.5st by Christmas, which will take me back to target. :fingerscrossed:

Oh you've already had a brilliant loss.........I can't remember the last time I wore a LBD either......I don't wear dresses at all in fact...don't mind what I wear at Christmas as long as it's a lot smaller than what I'm wearing now!!:girlpower:

Back