Ciaras Diary - SS

Ah well like you said its a loss, were all bound to have up and downs.. better than a pound on then that would be disheartening!!! No doubt you will be going for a big loss next week. Yay!! Im ok thanks hun, just introduced my mother inlaw to the cambridge diet so im quiet excited for her :)
Roll on Monday already, i want these losses coming round thick and fast... im soo impatient ha ha xxx

Ha!!! I know what you mean - I let I little scream out this morning when I stepped on the scales and they show I've lost 5lbs since tuesday!!! It's mental but I know it's all water after my blip.

Since the start I've wanted to get down to 17st for my best friends wedding (I was 21 stone in May) and if I can get down to 17st8 by next WI I have a chance of achieving it - I'd never have those expectations on a normal diet lol. Loving it!!!

Saw my GP today and told him about doing CDC and he said 'it obviously agrees with you', so now reassured he approves xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh 5lbs?? thats bloody brilliant. Well done and i think its so good that youve treated yourself, not let it knock you back down but has motivated you to get back on it. Well done. I think different diets work for different people and annoys me when peeople slate this diet, its clearly working for all of us. Youve done amazing since May, sure you will reach your goal to your mates wedding xxx

God I hope so - want to be down to 13 stone something by Christmas and want to be between 11 and 12 stone by end of feb when it's my best friend's birthday.

This diet is fantastic and more importantly this forum is amazing - really helps with the focus and motivation. I've never experienced support like it before :)

How have you got on today???! X

I'm sure you will, feeling a tad fed up today, just want to be in the 11s now, I'm only 5lb off but feel I got forever to wait until I actually reach my 10st goal! Feel like having a pig out :( reckon I'm just feeling sorry for myself ha ha xxx

Noooooooo don't do it!!!! Keep the focus - u'r so close to dropping into the next stone bracket!!! Think how much u will want to kick urself if u give in. I sooooo wish I was your weight, I'd be close to target.....I have a long long way to go before I get there xxxx

Ah thank you, i think im just having a few lousy days (still sticking to plan) Im the same with some peoples weight on here when there near there 11st mark and i wish it was me. I guess we will both get there with determination and the support of this group.. beats any slimming club class because you dont have to worry about talking and say how you feel behind a computer :) xxx

Yep - couldn't agree more! I'm finding it a godsend to be able to talk about how I'm feeling and know I'm talking to people who actually understand!!

I'm sure we will get there; it's a great diet plus there is a hell of a lot of support on here to help us on our way :) xx

too right!!! Roll on Monday WI for me and Tue WI for you :) xxx

Fingers crossed for great results missy :D xxx

Had a bit of a bad weekend, curry fri night and some pasta on sunday. Only lost 3lb this week but i spose its better than a gain :)

Hey it's a loss and after curry and pasta that's brilliant!!!! Well done u lady - I'm very impressed xxxx

Ahhh :) Thank you Christy, your WI tomorrow isnt it. How have you got on in the past week? What you aiming for xxx

Yes WI tomorrow - I've had a really good week in the main but last night I caved in and had some left over beef bouginion (mainly mushrooms and sauce but some meat as well) it had been slow cooking all day and the smell was driving me mad.

Yesterday I got on the scales and I was 17st9 which is 7lb loss but it was in the morning and naked so the reality is I'm prob 17st11ish. Just hoping I haven't ballsed it up with my moment of weakness. I have a mini goal of being 17st in 2 weeks for my best friends wedding xxxx

Mate i would go with 17.9 reason being is because our weight fluctuates during the day so i think its better to go by that :) I mean i could be 12.3 this morn.. weight myself in the afternoon on my lunch and be two pounds heavier because ive drank lots of water and had my shakes. Sometimes i stay the same :) xxx

Hi iv been reading your posts and i just wanted to say well done to yourself ciara and christy T ?? ( hope I got the name right) I think your both doing amazingly well! I'm starting on my packs tomorrow and will be glad when Tom night is over and day one is done!

Well done

Angie xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ciaraxx said:
Mate i would go with 17.9 reason being is because our weight fluctuates during the day so i think its better to go by that :) I mean i could be 12.3 this morn.. weight myself in the afternoon on my lunch and be two pounds heavier because ive drank lots of water and had my shakes. Sometimes i stay the same :) xxx

Yeah I can see where you're coming from - also my scales are the ones I'll maintain on, they are salter ones so a good make and weigh the same as my CDCs ones do. I'll go on morning weight from now on ;) xx

Angie0476 said:
Hi iv been reading your posts and i just wanted to say well done to yourself ciara and christy T ?? ( hope I got the name right) I think your both doing amazingly well! I'm starting on my packs tomorrow and will be glad when Tom night is over and day one is done!

Well done

Angie xx

Thank you!!! The first week is the hardest, if you get passed then it gets a lot easier and the hungar subsides....good luck but I'm sure you won't need it :) xxx

Yeah I can see where you're coming from - also my scales are the ones I'll maintain on, they are salter ones so a good make and weigh the same as my CDCs ones do. I'll go on morning weight from now on ;) xx

Yeah mine are salter too same as my cdc. Let me know how you get on today hun. Good Luck :) xxx

Well done

Angie xx

Hi Angie

Aww thanks, this forum is great for spurring you on. How was your first day? Good luck and keep us posted xxx

Back