Ciaras Diary - SS

ciaraxx said:
Hi Angie

Aww thanks, this forum is great for spurring you on. How was your first day? Good luck and keep us posted xxx

Hi Ciara so far so good.... I am currently finishing off my food packs from Lighter life which I did in oct last year, tried again in march ...needless to say I never completed my journey, I started Cambridge and lasted 3-4 days cos head wasn't in right place.. So I have some packs left of them too.... I am using lighter life at the min... Having 2nd pack of the day... As we speak! I phoned the councillor and meeting her at 4.30 on Monday 10sept for my official weigh in... I gave her my start weight so fingers crossed!

Loved reading your diary you have done so well!!

Thank you so much for your support and asking how I am, that's very sweet of you.

Hoping today goes well!

Take care

Angie xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Ciara so far so good.... I am currently finishing off my food packs from Lighter life which I did in oct last year, tried again in march ...needless to say I never completed my journey, I started Cambridge and lasted 3-4 days cos head wasn't in right place.. So I have some packs left of them too.... I am using lighter life at the min... Having 2nd pack of the day... As we speak! I phoned the councillor and meeting her at 4.30 on Monday 10sept for my official weigh in... I gave her my start weight so fingers crossed!

Loved reading your diary you have done so well!!

Thank you so much for your support and asking how I am, that's very sweet of you.

Hoping today goes well!

Take care

Angie xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Angie, Ahhh thank you :) How are you getting on the past couple of days? Havent been on here much this week so haven't managed to update the diary.
Hope your doing ok xxx

Well a bit of a crap week. Ive been on plan 100% and although some people may frown i do weigh myself everyday and only today so far ive lost 1lb. Im hoping that next week will be loads better and have a better loss because i cant see me loosing anymore now up until Monday.

How you getting on Christy? xxxxxxxxxxx

Arrrggghhhh I have been sooooo naughty!!! One of the girls I manage retired today and we had a bit of a party. I drank 3 glasses of champagne and ate peanuts, I'm so ashamed :(

Don't worry about the scales, I hop on every day too. Now expecting the scales to go up a few pounds....I'm such a dick :( I'm absolutely certain you will have a good loss, just keep going it has to work!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive been naughty too!! :( I must sound like a broken record ha ha. Fri night had a couple slices of pizza and shared a curry last night. Really need to get back on it properly tomorrow as it will be a month ive been on this diet. Just hope i lose more next week than i have done this week which has been a measley pound so far, and i was good :( Was a pap week so im restarting a fresh tomorrow and see what the scales say after this weekends binge.. OOOOPS!!! :(

How have you been since your lil wee slip up?? I shouldnt worry too much, surely its no where near as bad as my greedy weekend. Feel sooo guilty.!!!!

Hope your ok xxxx

Hows everyone else getting on? Anyone else have there mad moments and able to get back into it? xxx

Right well my weekend has actually been a quite spectacular failure, it was my best friends hen night last night and I got absolutely hammered, I was drinking yager bombs until 6am!! I cannot face any products today but I'm trying to eat healthily.

I ate a salad with chicken tikka and light mayo for lunch, had a nectarine an hour ago and I'm having steak and salad for tea. Still avoiding carbs.

I'll be back on plan tomorrow but can't see me hitting my 17 stone target by sunday but I'll prob get there in the next couple of weeks or so.

Don't worry about your slip up, just get back on plan tomorrow and try and keep focused this week :) xxx

Right well my weekend has actually been a quite spectacular failure, it was my best friends hen night last night and I got absolutely hammered, I was drinking yager bombs until 6am!! I cannot face any products today but I'm trying to eat healthily.

I ate a salad with chicken tikka and light mayo for lunch, had a nectarine an hour ago and I'm having steak and salad for tea. Still avoiding carbs.

I'll be back on plan tomorrow but can't see me hitting my 17 stone target by sunday but I'll prob get there in the next couple of weeks or so.

Don't worry about your slip up, just get back on plan tomorrow and try and keep focused this week :) xxx

Ahh dont beat yourself up about it, you should give yourself a weekend off when there are events like your mates hen party. Least your eating healthy and not gorging on crap like me. Start a fresh today and we will have a good loss next week hun xxx

:) thank you!

Next weekend will be a bit dodgy too - its the wedding!! Going to stick to plan and do what I can to minimise any damage. I'm driving so won't be drinking this time. I'll have the starter and the main and my son can have my sweet.

Will be glad when this is over so I can get back to normal and back on plan xxx

Yeah i know what you mean, its tough when you have things going on. but least your not going to be drinking, which is a bugger... tends to send you on your way to the chippy hahaha.

Ahhh Christy i need major help.. for some strange reason, ive reverted back to how i was on my first week and i am actually gagging when im drinking these shakes? :( Its that bad ive missed a shake out cos i feel im going to throw up again. Have you felt like that at all or is it just me? I dont like any form of milkshakes anyways but the choc tetra is the only cambridge product i can stomach... H E L P :'( XXXX

Oh Ciara!!!!!! Poor you...I do go through fits and starts of feeling nauseous but don't get to the stage of it making me gag. Yesterday I really really struggled to have my first shake of the day. Why don't you see if there are any other products which you may like? I used to hate the cranberry bars but I love them now. Just a thought....a bit more variety may help xxxx

Well Just had my 2nd WI and lost 4 pounds :) So 15lbs in 2 weeks, not bad going. Although it is a loss i think 4 lbs is nothing compared to the 11lbs loss in the first week. BUT... my next aim is now to get into the 11s :) XXX

Hi Ciara

Just been reading through your diary and well done!!! 15lbs in 2 weeks - that's over a stone closer to your goal that you were 2 weeks ago! I will be really pleased if I get near that in my first 2 weeks!!!

Keep it up... and can definitely sympathise with the 'Dominos' and 'food for thought' comments!!!

Just realised that a lot more had passed between the post I replied on and today... want to say well done to you both - I'm on day 3 of my first attempt on the CD (though have attempted a plethora of other plans/diets etc)... I think a few blips are normal - we're only human after all and part of human nature is to eat (it's just the 'How much?' that's a problem for me!)

Anyway, Christy, from what I can tell you had your WI yesterday? Hope it went well :fingerscrossed:

Ciara - chin up... have you tried looking up/googling alternative recipes with CD packs - I found some interesting ideas yesterday (food cravings and boredom at work are terrible for motivation/will power on this diet!!!)

Hiya! Well done on all your losses! And to you all ladies too! I've been reading this forum for a bit now...this is my 2nd go at CWP...both times this forum has been a massive help...I'm on day 2 of my 2nd time around...hoping to stick to plan this time cos I refuse to stay this size though I still get loads of comps about how much weight I've lost...I still have to reach goal...thanks for your honesty & support to each other and all of us reading ladies xxx

Oops sorry bout that Ciara! :(
Read the whole thread and just seen where you'd been poorly before like this in your first week. D'u think your body just digs its heels in at the thought of what has become a familiar taste? Have you tried mixing flavours? For me the thought of a choc mint shake would put me right off until I mixed it with vanilla...so it became a vanilla-choc mint mix that actually turned out pretty nice...anyhoo, hope you work that out xx
Christy how did your WI go?? I'm so excited...i feel like I'M the one getting weighed in :p

Ahhhh Thanks Jen :) Battle on through Chick and you will feel amazing in week 2 - Promise xx Keep us posted on how you get on, we can all give each other a kick up the ass.

Christy/ Makxxy - Hiii Im terrible when it comes to this diet because i can only stick to the one product, ive tried them all and hated them - except the lovely bars. Only thing is i tried the bars last week and my weight loss had slowed down :( so ive went back on to the shakes just to see how i get on with them. The Choc tetra shakes are not bad when there reallllly cold, but unfortunately our fridge at work is a bit pants so you can taste it more :S My fella seems to think that because i had a blip at the weekend then suddenly back on the shakes its just took me back to when i started! Luckily, today hasnt been so bad, so hopefully the next few days will be going back to normal for me.

What does everyone else have?? xxx

Hmmm he could have a point there cos you did seem to get better...yes, I believe you're on the up & up now :fingerscrossed:
I have just about well...everything! lol!
I find that I can have all the soups bar the tomato :sign0137: and the choc mint - double ew! But I'm pretty okay with everything else...not yet on any of the bars as its still my 1st week back on but when I did do the bars my first time around the cranberry was my absolute FAVE! loved it loved it loved it!

frizzyjen said:
Just realised that a lot more had passed between the post I replied on and today... want to say well done to you both - I'm on day 3 of my first attempt on the CD (though have attempted a plethora of other plans/diets etc)... I think a few blips are normal - we're only human after all and part of human nature is to eat (it's just the 'How much?' that's a problem for me!)

Anyway, Christy, from what I can tell you had your WI yesterday? Hope it went well :fingerscrossed:

Ciara - chin up... have you tried looking up/googling alternative recipes with CD packs - I found some interesting ideas yesterday (food cravings and boredom at work are terrible for motivation/will power on this diet!!!)

Hi Fizzy!!! I bottled it and rearranged WI for Friday, couldn't face the horrible reality that I'd put weight on lol!!! Just jumped on the scales and I'm back to the weight I was so hopefully I'll break even this week...not bad given the retirement party and hen party lol. Just got the little matter of the wedding this weekend but at least I'm driving so won't be hitting the hard stuff :) xxxx how are you getting on??? xx

Makxxy said:
Oops sorry bout that Ciara! :(
Read the whole thread and just seen where you'd been poorly before like this in your first week. D'u think your body just digs its heels in at the thought of what has become a familiar taste? Have you tried mixing flavours? For me the thought of a choc mint shake would put me right off until I mixed it with vanilla...so it became a vanilla-choc mint mix that actually turned out pretty nice...anyhoo, hope you work that out xx
Christy how did your WI go?? I'm so excited...i feel like I'M the one getting weighed in :p

Ha ha ha thanks Makxxy!! Bless u!!! Well because I had such a naughty weekend I rang up and rearranged my WI for Friday...couldn't face having a gain and I had spare packs to keep me going. Soooo watch this space lovely :)

How are you getting on???? xxx

ciaraxx said:
Ahhhh Thanks Jen :) Battle on through Chick and you will feel amazing in week 2 - Promise xx Keep us posted on how you get on, we can all give each other a kick up the ass.

Christy/ Makxxy - Hiii Im terrible when it comes to this diet because i can only stick to the one product, ive tried them all and hated them - except the lovely bars. Only thing is i tried the bars last week and my weight loss had slowed down :( so ive went back on to the shakes just to see how i get on with them. The Choc tetra shakes are not bad when there reallllly cold, but unfortunately our fridge at work is a bit pants so you can taste it more :S My fella seems to think that because i had a blip at the weekend then suddenly back on the shakes its just took me back to when i started! Luckily, today hasnt been so bad, so hopefully the next few days will be going back to normal for me.

What does everyone else have?? xxx

I think u'r fella has hit the nail on the head, your going through the first few days again I reckon. Fingers crossed you get through it soon and get back to normal.

I have pretty much all the shakes except for strawberry and choc orange which i don't like, only have the chilli and the spicy tomato soups as the others are rank. Love the choc tetra, makes gorgeous icecream :) I am not mad on the porridge but the apple and cinnamon is ok. Xxx

Ha ha ha thanks Makxxy!! Bless u!!! Well because I had such a naughty weekend I rang up and rearranged my WI for Friday...couldn't face having a gain and I had spare packs to keep me going. Soooo watch this space lovely :)

How are you getting on???? xxx

I shall be watching this space! Lol
I know what you mean about seeing a gain :hide: ...I'd rather STS any day of the week!

I'm not so good...TOTM :( and I have MAJOR cramps...doped up to my eyeballs with super pain killers....heated up my cappucino shake and that's what I'm sipping with loads of water added in...can't really hack the super sweetness of the shakes atm...

How are you tho? How's your little man?

Ciara feeling better I hope?

Good luck to us all ladies, bless xx

Back