Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Came home from work and dived into the easi yo banana yogurt. It was just too much too resist. Could have been worse though and don't seem to be craving any carbs at the momennt. Will leave the rest for OH.

Thanks to everyone's dairies, I'm counting the minutes until 'vodka time' tomorrow, 2 weeks without a drink, this can't go on. Good evening all. xx

B- bacon, mushrooms & green beans.

L- egg mayo on 1/2 LC wrap

D- Not hungry maybe just a cup of sleepytime tea.

Morning all. Beautiful sunny day here. Going shopping for lots of Atkins food. Just noticed that I don't have any of the usual things this time like leg cramps, palpitations etc. and I have tons of energy. Maybe because I cut way down on cheese?

B- eggs, coffee with cream
L- prawns and salad
D- may attempt an atkins curry with shirataki noodles or cabbage/courgette ribbons.

Alcohol most definitely.:D

Last edited:
Morning coffee... That's great news about no side effects! You must be doing it right xx

Tis funny, I have never really had any of the side effects either with atkins or the vlcd (except feeling cold) so have been pretty lucky. xx

Maybe your diet is richer than potassium - that stops restless legs, I pop a tablet when I feel it coming on and it's fixed in 10 minutes :)

I have potassium tablets when I need them too, but have always suffered with the leg thing - long before diets..............

Good to know about the potassium tablets. I work on my feet so that doesn't help. Hopefully they'll stay away.

Evening Alpy, Thanks, you too. Any plans?

Having my first vodka martini first drink in over 2 weeks and not enjoying it. Forgot to buy the absolut citron makes all the difference. Now onto the wine.

Have a good evening all. xx

Last edited:
Morning. Drank a little to much wine last night and feeling lazy so a boring day planned. A nap later with my kitties and hopefully some black & white movie on tv in the background.

Have a lovely day all. :)

B- total greek yogurt w/low carb maple syrup and a few pistachio nuts

L- chicken salad w/egg/celery and mayo & greenery

D- pork fillet in some configuration w/cauli mash

Really got a craving for cereal today? Those honey nut square things. Must get some of the LC granola. I'm hoping for a least a 1 lbs loss this week. If I don't lose anything may have to consider giving up alcohol for a month as food wise I've been good, wine wise not.

Have a great day all. :)

B- maybe a mim not in the mood for meat

L- big cobb salad w/chicken-avocado and bacon

D- roast chicken and cauli mash

I'm the same with wine - twice this week :eek: So I'm not holding out for a loss, will be happy with sts, tbh!

Menu sounds good, mmm avocado, you've just reminded me I've got some in the fridge that are just about ready to eat :)

Evening coffee ... Hope you get a loss! Xx

I'll cross my fingers for you if you cross for me ;) xx

Thanks Di. Actually fell spectacularly off the wagon today. OH came in tonight with crisps, dips and wine. Sabotage! On the up side, I found the 30 day shred dvd. Last time I did this faithfully I felt on top of the world. Hmm hope I've got the energy tomorrow. The very best I can hope for this week is a sts. Back on plan tomorrow.

Hope you all are having a good carb free evening. x

Morning all. After a bad food/wine weekend I'm focused today. Maybe a sts if I'm lucky. Not weighing in until saturday morning.

Have a good day everyone. x

B- quorn sausages
L- homemade soup of some kind
D- burgers w/cheese/lettuce/tom etc. & salad

Well done getting back on the wagon Val. remember lots of water!
Xx

Back