Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Hello coffeelover... I love your picture - so bright and uplifting - flowers always make me smile... Good luck with it :) xx

Monday blech. Going to keep it lean, green and mean this week. A 3lb gain from Saturday's carb fest.

Off to work so I'll catch up with everyone's diary later. x

B- quorn sausage and eggs
L salad
D- pork loin and cabbage.

Friend didn't respond to my text re: courgette soup and they're getting black now :-( I'll look one up online for future.

Morning coffee... I do fancy one but keeping away from it today x

Hi Ladyfelsham. My day was ok for a monday. Work was freezing cold and my feet are numb. Electric blanket here I come.

Hope you and Orby have a cuddly night. Keep warm x

Sorry not been in your diary before CL - seem to run out of time on here most days - so a big hello from me :D xx

Hi Bren, Thanks for warm welcome. I know what you mean about time. For some strange reason, I've just spent over an hour looking at houses in the Bath area that I could never afford. Why did I do it? x

Morning All. Feel like I may have lost a lb or 2 but not weighing in until thursday or friday. Hope everyone has a good day. :)

B- bacon w/mushrooms & courgette

L- wrap w/meat and veg. didn't want to have a wrap this week, but it's just something easy to take to work.

D- pork loin and cabbage

I'm struggling with water intake, so will try harder today. Trying to cut down a bit on cheese this week, so none today.

I have some soy beans from LCM in the cupboard does anyone else use these? They're a bit bland and need lots of spice. I love mexican food and the beans and wraps could result in something yummy!

Last edited:
Morning coffee ... Not tried them I'm afraid ... Bet you can't wait for the weigh in! I don't have enough self control to wait! Lol xx

Morning CL, I tried those soya beans years ago, i never had any luck with them, couldn't make anything half decent tasting, so I gave up on them.

Hi coffee, just found your diary. Good to see you here:D

Been thinking about the lack of hunger thing as many people get it on low carb. It's a good thing because then you dont eat too much but dont want body to go into full starvation mode and start shutting things down! I think i found that if i nibbled something, sometimes i was actually hungry and then could enjoy my meal. But i never had pangs of starvation hunger like before - so i actually had to relearn the signal of what hungry meant. Frankly i'm never starving anymore unless carbs have been in town:)

Good luck!

Hi and thanks Katie. Great advice. I seem to have my appetite back this week. I know it's crazy. When I was doing low calorie, I was literally eating breakfast and dreaming about what I could have for lunch, eating lunch and dreaming about dinner etc. Now I have to remind myself to eat.

You've done amazing. Now that your in maintenance, what carbs do you eat? x

Hi coffee - i usually go have about 30g a day or maybe 40g. I so love eating like this - 20 feels good and i'm usually having naughties (read frakenfoods) when it's higher. I love to eat loads of veggies and rarely limit them plus i have berries for dessert Sometimes have half a slice of soy and linseed bread for breakfast - mainly the texture, butter and marmite i'm after:D

It's amazing how you can train your mind - seriously start looking at carbs like i used to look at "fatty unhealthy" food lol

Morning CL

I allowed myself marmite toast this morning, yum yum, I love maint

Thanks Alpy. Did you have a good evening?

Great info Katie thanks. I can't wait for maintenance. I'll be reading your diary with great interest.

Hi Jim, what's up for today? Toast yum. Do you still do a dairy Jim? I'm desperate to read about those eating carbs lol.

I'm off work today and it's pouring. May take the teenager out for a coffee though.

Have a great day everyone. :D

Yesterday was good food wise but didn't eat much. I decided to make my OH some of that easi yo yogurt. I find it's hit or miss as the temperature of the water has to be just right. Anyhow, I made him banana yogurt thinking (hoping) it would be like soup. It turned out AMAZING. thick creamy lush banana yogurt. Darn I pick now to figure out how to get it right. Had a couple of spoon fulls at bed time, so it wouldn't spike my carb monster.

Today;

B- sausage w/ courgettes and mushrooms
L- maybe a big salad with chicken mayo.
D- ??? not sure maybe make some soup. I bought some great carb free chicken stock from costco.

Back