Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Morning Val, how'sit going?

Hello Jim and Bren. Going good. Started the 30 day shred and did pretty well. x

is that the Gillian 30 day shred? Ive heard its lethal! is it? xx

Well done on the focus :D

Actually it's not as brutal as I thought it was going to be. I bought it last year with great trepidation as I not a fan of exercise. If I can do it anyone can.

It's short burst of jumping jacks, some ab work and arm work. I love that it's only 20 minutes and it's possible to drop a dress size in 1 week. My favorite work out dvd.

I think you can view it on youtube.

Evening Val... Glad you've managed to get the focus back! Xx

Actually it's not as brutal as I thought it was going to be. I bought it last year with great trepidation as I not a fan of exercise. If I can do it anyone can.

It's short burst of jumping jacks, some ab work and arm work. I love that it's only 20 minutes and it's possible to drop a dress size in 1 week. My favorite work out dvd.

I think you can view it on youtube.

I loath jumping jacks, think its maybe my bust that hates it most!

I'll have to check it out on YouTube though ;)

I've always wanted to do the couch to 5k, more so to tire the dog out but as yet my feet hate me being cruel to them with my excess weight :wave_cry:

Mine were the same HP... Thankfully they are lots better now xx

Morning all. Lol-I loathe jumping jacks too Honda. Each set has about 25 and just when you think you can't go on, she stops and does arm work so you can recover. I injured my back yesterday and it's in agony, but going to try and do the shred anyhow, even if I'm limping along.

The couch to 5k looks really good, but with the rain here ugh. Di your doing loads of walking that's great!

Have a good one everyone.:)

B- quorn sausauge eggs
L- Will be out and about, so not sure
D- pork, green beans and other veg

Awww poor you CL! What a shame, don't over do it though!!

I'm going to be starting kettlercise class next week. So that'll be 2-3 spin and a kettle bell session each week along with walking the dog! I'm sure it'll do me some good. Xx

Morning CL, if you've hurt your back, I'd stick to something very light, maybe even just a walk

Oops PS - I should say my injury wasn't from the shred, it was because I carried too much wood in yesterday. Lazy me loaded up my arms and felt my back kind of compress. Should have just made more trips. It was Carson's day off lol.

Walk is a good idea Jim.

whatever caused it the walk is still best love. :)

Oooooh, just thought of that, you have a wood burning stove? sounds lovely, but thenn in NI we had an open fire, looked nice, felt nice but it was a PIA to clean.

We had a wood stove Jim but my OH is an open fire anorak (we have a fire everyday)

We put in an open fire a couple of years ago. Spot on looks lovely but makes a mess.

Back