Confessions of a loser...

Just thought I'd say hi after reading your diary. Your doing amazingly well and some really interesting stuff in here too I love the gabby and Kate story I think I'm still gabby :) lol! Your so good doing your Zumba I have had 30 day shred for 3 weeks and have been promising to start it but always get in from work exhausted and it just hasn't happened-I need some of your motivation!!! :)

I love love love the scrapbook too I think I may have to just pinch this idea myself and start my own it's a lovely record and I bet a great motivational tool too :)

Anyhows just wanted to say hi and how well your doing look forward to keeping up
To date with you and how your getting on. Good luck tomorrow x

I would love to be under 20 when I go on holiday. Even if it's like 19.13. I can't wait to see a 1 at the front.lol.

I weighed this morning and lost 8lb. Woohoo.

Good luck with your weigh in.x

Hi Rachael :) just had a read through your diary and you're doing a great job so far - well done on resisting the pizza as well, that's an achievment in it's self (I don't know if I could of done that!) That picture with the fat made me feel sick, it's gross thinking that has been sat inside of you :eek:
How have you got on at your weigh in today? x

Just thought I'd say hi after reading your diary. Your doing amazingly well and some really interesting stuff in here too I love the gabby and Kate story I think I'm still gabby :) lol! Your so good doing your Zumba I have had 30 day shred for 3 weeks and have been promising to start it but always get in from work exhausted and it just hasn't happened-I need some of your motivation!!! :)

I love love love the scrapbook too I think I may have to just pinch this idea myself and start my own it's a lovely record and I bet a great motivational tool too :)

Anyhows just wanted to say hi and how well your doing look forward to keeping up
To date with you and how your getting on. Good luck tomorrow x

Hi hun, thanks for reading my diary!

Dont worry, I was a gabby myself until starting the diet. If your determined and keep motivated youll become a kate soon enough. Youve just gotta execpt that some weeks you may not get as good of a weight loss as what you wanted! But then think of the -3 lbs and -4lbs weeks!

I was exactly the same with zumba I left it for a good few weeks before I started it. If your not like too into exercising yet i deffinatly recommend zumba because its fun its just like your dancing not really working out so youll enjoy it more. Ive briefly seen previews of the 30 day shred on youtube and thats all well and good if you can get into it but id see it as a real chore and more harder to do. Im actually suprised at how good zumba is because I only do 50 mins and burn between 1050-1200 cals and the sessions arent even hard which is amazing if you ask me!

The scrapbook is really lovely to look at! It gives me something to do as well when im bored which is when I tend to snack! So its good to stop that too! lol.

Thanks hun, good luck on your weightlosses! Just keep positive and focused!
xx

I would love to be under 20 when I go on holiday. Even if it's like 19.13. I can't wait to see a 1 at the front.lol.

I weighed this morning and lost 8lb. Woohoo.

Good luck with your weigh in.x

Lol thats what I want! Im aiming for a "1" infront for my birthday! Must of been when I was in school when I last seen that lol.

Well done you! Thats bloody fantastic! Give yourself a pat on the back!

XX

Hi Rachael :) just had a read through your diary and you're doing a great job so far - well done on resisting the pizza as well, that's an achievment in it's self (I don't know if I could of done that!) That picture with the fat made me feel sick, it's gross thinking that has been sat inside of you :eek:
How have you got on at your weigh in today? x

Thank you :rolleyes:

Lol im not going to lie! Resisting the pizza was hard! But i just keep thinking, "is it worth risking being skinny for??"

Yea i know! And to think its wrapped around your heart and lungs! Makes me realise that ive actually been torturing myself filling myself with all that fat! Eugh.

I got on really well.. will disclose in next post =D

Keep up your hard work! Your doing really well yourself!
XX

Well today was weight in day.....

TWO POUNDS OFF! :talk017:

Im really happy with it as im right on target for my 3 stone off for easter. It works out that ive got to loose 2.6 pounds a week to reach it and thats very doable if you ask me!

Only got slimmer of the week AND slimmer of the month as well didnt I! Ive won 8 awards in 7 weeks now! It really does feel good for your hard work to be acknowledged!

So thats a total of 1 stone 12 pounds in 7 weeks. Im over the moon with my weight losses. Its going exactly the way I want it to. As long as them numbers keep going down im happy!

Todays Menu
Breakfast - apple and pear
Lunch - big bowl of mixed berries, sweetner and a muller light
Dinner - So juicy mixed herb chicken (1 1/2 syns), tomato and philli light garlic (HEX A) pasta with a side of cooked carrots, brocolli and sweetcorn.
Snack- chocolate philli (ive told mum not to buy any more because I will just devour it every day) 4 syns

Todays syns: 5 1/2 syns

Last edited:
"is it worth risking being skinny for??"

My mum keeps telling me 'nothing tastes as good as thin!' so every time I've felt a slight temptation I have repeated that in my head :) and thought of shopping in all the high street stores too keeps me going!

Well done on the loss, that's great :D you will definitely achieve your Easter target at the rate your going. I agree, as long as the numbers go down is the most important thing :) the chicken with pasta you made sounds delicious as well! I made chicken and put some Philli (HEXA) inside the chicken with reggae reggae sauce (1syn for a tbsp), rice with peas and sweetcorn tonight after my weigh in - I was close to wanting to have a treat because I felt 'meh' with not losing anything this week but I realised it's not worth it and worked out where I went wrong. Look at you achieving slimmer of the month and week :eek: :cool: You must be feeling really great about yourself, keep it up and give yourself a pat on the back :) xx

Well done on your loss this week! And all your awards, that's fab :D You must be feeling so good, that's brilliant :)

My mum keeps telling me 'nothing tastes as good as thin!' so every time I've felt a slight temptation I have repeated that in my head :) and thought of shopping in all the high street stores too keeps me going!

Well done on the loss, that's great :D you will definitely achieve your Easter target at the rate your going. I agree, as long as the numbers go down is the most important thing :) the chicken with pasta you made sounds delicious as well! I made chicken and put some Philli (HEXA) inside the chicken with reggae reggae sauce (1syn for a tbsp), rice with peas and sweetcorn tonight after my weigh in - I was close to wanting to have a treat because I felt 'meh' with not losing anything this week but I realised it's not worth it and worked out where I went wrong. Look at you achieving slimmer of the month and week :eek: :cool: You must be feeling really great about yourself, keep it up and give yourself a pat on the back :) xx

Its a really good mentality to have because it makes you think "is this going to take me closer to target or away from it?".

Thanks hun! I hope so! Fingers crossed! I will be over the moon when I do it (WHEN not IF lol) because its the first ever real goal ive set and achieved reguarding weight loss. As i said in earlier posts, i give myself to much pressure to loose all my weight by a special event and that was my down fall so I think when Ive lost 3 stone it will make me realise that I really can do it when I put my mind to it.

That sounds gorgeous! I love spicey things as well. Ill have to try that one! I know how you feel about the disapointing result this week. I felt the same last week and felt like I had a dark cloud over my head type of thing through the hole week even though I tried my best to keep positive about it. Well done for resisting sabotage and sticking to plan! Just think of next week when you have a lovely weight loss because your not making the same mistakes!

Thank you hun, I will do!
xx

Well done on your loss this week! And all your awards, that's fab :D You must be feeling so good, that's brilliant :)

Thank you! I am! I actually cant believe how well im doing, ive never lasted more than 2 weeks on a diet so it really is an achievment for me! lol
x

Its Friday thank god! Had my hair done today so feel much better in my self! Always nice to pamper yourself =D

I know its early days yet, having a long way yet to go, but one thing Im worried about with loosing a lot of weight is my skin. Being only 21 (almost) im going to be wanting to wear bikinis with my other skinny friends when I loose all my weight and im thinking is now the time I should start worrying about precautions for sagging skin and a lot more strech marks?

Is there anyway I can stop my skin from sagging or am I 100% likely to need surgery after loosing weight? Just wondering if anybody knows any info about it or can point me in a direction were I can find some.

Anyways...

Todays Menu
Breakfast
- apple, pear and plum
Lunch - tescos already cooked sweet chilli chicken pieces (suprisingly its free!) and salad with a couple of cheese triangles (HEX A) and a muller light
Dinner - A very burnt (thanks to mum) cottage pie (gravey 3 syns) and a curly wurly (3 syns)
Total syns: 6

Do you know what , I worry about that all the time too. But I suppose I'm hoping the skin won't be too bad. But I've also got in my head that WHEN I get to whatever my end target is, whatever it costs I think I would want to do it as it would have taken such determination to get there that it would be worth every penny.:)

Have a fab weekend.xx

Do you know what , I worry about that all the time too. But I suppose I'm hoping the skin won't be too bad. But I've also got in my head that WHEN I get to whatever my end target is, whatever it costs I think I would want to do it as it would have taken such determination to get there that it would be worth every penny.:)

Have a fab weekend.xx

Yea deffinatly. And a bit of loose skin has got to be much better than having a lot of extra weight.

Ive found a website that gives you a few tips. Some of them are quite useful.
12 Ways to Tighten Loose Skin After Weight Loss …

x

I feel really disapointed today. Im finding it hard to fit in exercise and I feel like im letting myself down :(

Doing a full time degree course (that consists of 37.5 hours of placement a week) and working an 11 hour shift every Sunday is making it really difficult for me to do some. I had all the best intentions of exercising most days this week but I still havent had chance. Today was my only day off and there is all sorts Ive had to do on my day off and a lot of uni work to catch up on which is what its like every week.

I feel like im making excuses for myself not to do it but im genuinly exhausted and cant find time for it.

It actually makes me think about quitting uni just to focus on my weight. But obviously thats silly so I wont do that!

Not having the best of days today.

Todays Menu
Breakfast
- Mushroom, bacon, onion and tomato omlette with tomato puree
Lunch - None (didnt have time)
Dinner - Chicken tikka and laughing cow light (HEX A) jacket potato with lettuce, red onion, cucumber and peppers with about 3 tbsp (or less) of extra light mayo 1 1/2 syns
Supper - Bacon and mushroom on toast (HEX B) with laughing cow light (HEX A)
Total syns: 1 1/2 syns

Back