Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

found ya :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

jackie really will check up on you :eek:

but she most definetly is not mean and horrid:D

had a bit of a silly mood on me tonight and have been leaving silly messages, i had run out of diaries to spam so came looking:sign0151:

looking forward to reading your diary xxxxxx

had a bit of a silly mood on me tonight and have been leaving silly messages, i had run out of diaries to spam so came looking:sign0151:

I welcome any spammers, oops I mean visitors to my feeble attempt at a diary :D

I was scared to doing one ya know :eek: lol

Ha finally got here, that lot ran off and left me and I got :lost: ...but I followed their bread trail :giggle: and it lead me here lol
Love your positives, Jackie will check so keep them up, but she's not mean,:nono: more a pussycat in wolf's clothing :giggle: oh but be warned don't forget the positives cos she'll nag ya :8855:

Sweet dreams hun :zz: xxx

Good! :D

I'm not worried, she can't reach me :p :8855:

Ah so you're here because there was nothing better to do?? :( :giggle:

Don't get too excited, I sometimes eat the same thing 3 days running and I'm not really that funny :eek: :8855:

Can't get away from me mrs!

I'm not a Mrs anymore..................thank the lord! :D:p

But I wouldn't want to get away from you anyway:D

Ha finally got here, that lot ran off and left me and I got :lost: ...but I followed their bread trail :giggle: and it lead me here lol
Love your positives, Jackie will check so keep them up, but she's not mean,:nono: more a pussycat in wolf's clothing :giggle: oh but be warned don't forget the positives cos she'll nag ya :8855:

Sweet dreams hun :zz: xxx

Oh I know Jackie isn't mean............I think :eek: lol But just in case, I WILL remember my positives :D lol

Lovely to see you here, it's always good to have another spammer.......oops I mean friend :D lol

:eek: gone 6am and no positives hmmmmmm

i'll give you till lunch time :8855: purrs and wanders off to check on someone else :8855:

xxxxxxx

Oh bums! :eek: Still no positives from me :eek:

Ner ner ner ner ner :p :8855:

I'll get to it now boss.......honest I will.....you just watch this space :D

Food for today..... Another Green day, (gawd I love green days - shame they don't really work for me :() which is practically identical to yesterday :eek:

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
Strawbs
FF Nat Yog

Lunch
Speed Soup
6 Wholewhatsit Crackerbreads (hexb)
Philly light - Garlic and Herbs (hexa)
Melon

Dinner
Brocolli
Cauli
Delicious Quorn Chille (love it!)

Snacks
4 Clementines

Syns.......I'm drinking them tonight :D lol - update......no idea how many drinks I had so will over guesstimate my total for the week so far....

Day 3 - 45/105

Oh, nearly forgot........positives for today

1. It's Friday. Woo Woo flipping Woo :D

2. Had a very busy but fab day at work........AND I didn't kill anyone! lol

3. All the traffic lights were on green coming home from work! lol

4. I've got a fabulous, bright, funny, entertaining, gorgeous Son who I love more than anything in the whole wide world :D

Last edited:
what lovely lovely positives :D

I love green days but they bloat me :( xxxxx

Glad you approve marm ;) :8855:

Green days don't bloat me, I just lose at a snails pace :( I daren't have more that 2 a week! lol

:eek::eek: I have decided to be a total rebel today :eek::eek: I may be dicing with STS in doing it, but I'm going to try..................................................EE today :eek::eek::eek: :8855: I just need to exercise some carb control...........

So here's my EE plans (subject to change) for today - 4th Feb :D

Breakfast
Red pepper and mushroom Omelette
Baked Beans

Lunch
Quorn Chilli (leftovers)
Roasted BNS, courgette, peppers and red onion

Dinner
Tango chicken (haven't got any Fanta! :giggle:)
Low Fat noodles

Dinner changed :eek:
Bacon
poached egg
mushrooms
tomatoes
beans
bread(hexB)

Melon
Mini cheddars 6.5

Syns for the day = 6.5..............until the bar opened :eek::eek: and the gawd knows! lol

So, I'm gonna over guesstimate again and say.....

Day 4 total syns 90/105 which leaves me 5 syns each day for the rest of the week - that's plenty :D

Oh and my 3 positives.......before Jackie checks up on me.....

1. It's the weekend - no work! WooHoo :D

2. Had a lovely 2hr romp with the dogs this morning. Bit Brrrrrrrrrrr, but very invigorating :D

3. Looking forward to my day and more positives......

Last edited:
must look like i'm on here all day :8855: funny I just turned pc back on and your diary was on top of the list honest :8855:

fab positives. and a 2 hour walk :eek: well done ! :D

food sounds really yummy :D EE didn't agree with me but I always did the odd day, and actually thinking about it the way I eat at the moment is very EE so maybe that explains hugely why my weight doesnt move much :eek: funny how we realise things reading what someone else puts :giggle: xxxxxx

must look like i'm on here all day :8855: funny I just turned pc back on and your diary was on top of the list honest :8855:

fab positives. and a 2 hour walk :eek: well done ! :D

food sounds really yummy :D EE didn't agree with me but I always did the odd day, and actually thinking about it the way I eat at the moment is very EE so maybe that explains hugely why my weight doesnt move much :eek: funny how we realise things reading what someone else puts :giggle: xxxxxx

:eek: Don't say that :eek: I'm hoping for a loss! :8855:

I'm going to try my best to make it work for me :fingerscrossed: because having beans with my omelette this morning was heavenly :D lol Ohhhh and the very thought of having noodles with my Tango chicken.................:drool: :giggle:

Have a good day Jackie xx

Your EE day looks fat.. Not many carbs there so fantastic :) xxx

My EE day looks fat?!?! :rotflmao: That really made me laugh Rozie! lol

Carbs can be my downfall Rozie, which is why I'm gonna try to limit them :fingerscrossed: Having said that though, I might chuck some sweet potato into the roast veg :D lol

I think EE is fine but you have to watch it or you can easily carb overload :D this is what I have done wrong, the bread, the rice, etc etc. In moderation, What you are having today to me is a very good example of EE, not too many carbs. Everyone is different though, carbs, pasta, rice bloat me :( most annoying as I love them :giggle:

I think EE is fine but you have to watch it or you can easily carb overload :D this is what I have done wrong, the bread, the rice, etc etc. In moderation, What you are having today to me is a very good example of EE, not too many carbs. Everyone is different though, carbs, pasta, rice bloat me :( most annoying as I love them :giggle:

I totally agree about the carbs Jackie :) xx I have a tendency to committ carbocide, but at least I know I have a prob with them, so hopefully I can master some sensible habits and a modicum of portion control :giggle:

Back