Fat with a ph! Getting down with the kids corkey! Hahaha

Sorry I meant fab. Really need to check my messages before pressing send :(

Lol

Fat with a ph! Getting down with the kids corkey! Hahaha

Sorry I meant fab. Really need to check my messages before pressing send :(

Lol

:rotflmao:

You leave your predictive text alone! It's very entertaining :D lol

i always do EE seems to work better for me, as long as i keep to the 1/3 sf rule. i do watch the carbs,I try not to have potatoes. rice and pasta in the same day

your food for today sounds lovely :D

didn't do 2 hours with the dog but did a decent hour and 20 mins:D
bit nippy and felt like i was ice skating in parts

hope you have a really good day xxxx

i always do EE seems to work better for me, as long as i keep to the 1/3 sf rule. i do watch the carbs,I try not to have potatoes. rice and pasta in the same day

your food for today sounds lovely :D

didn't do 2 hours with the dog but did a decent hour and 20 mins:D
bit nippy and felt like i was ice skating in parts

hope you have a really good day xxxx

Very good carb advice there Mandy :) I shall copy you and not have pots, rice and pasta in the same day :D I could though! Oh yes I could! I could eat a mountain of the stuff! :8855:

1hr and 20mins with the dog is fabaroonie Mandy! Mine would have been shorter than 2 hrs had I been walking all the time :eek: I spent a good 10mins sat on a stile(sp?) waiting for the dogs to come out of a bush! :8855:

You have a really good day too xxx

I feel guilty now not taken Carla yet :eek: does thinking about it count as body magic :8855: i've been busy thinking about housework and walking Carla but not done either yet :8855: I have done baking and washing up and haven't touched any of the baking I made , mind you maybe that says something about my baking :8855:

My worst carb is bread :( I love it, it hates me, so I allow myself two slices a day, but today I've cut that back to one to see if it helps :) xxxx

I feel guilty now not taken Carla yet :eek: does thinking about it count as body magic :8855: i've been busy thinking about housework and walking Carla but not done either yet :8855:

I'd be as thin as a clothes prop if thinking about it counted! :8855:

I have done baking and washing up and haven't touched any of the baking I made , mind you maybe that says something about my baking :8855:

My worst carb is bread :( I love it, it hates me, so I allow myself two slices a day, but today I've cut that back to one to see if it helps :) xxxx

Mmmmmmmm bread :drool: I've only a one finger roll in 4 weeks :eek: :innocent0002: lol

Hope the bread rationing works Jackie xx

I've just been down to the village market for more fruit and veg. :eek::eek::eek: It's colder now than it was this morning :eek:

AND it's started flipping snowing :(

Oh and £2.20 for a flipping melon :eek:

I'm spending a flipping fortune on fruit and veg! lol

yep me to hun. its expensive. have you tried like sw chips made with butternut squash or celeriac rather than potatoes. I love both :D I am the only one in my house that will eat either :rolleyes: they like alot of what I eat but won't try some stuff

I've tried celeriac chips (nicked the idea off Erms diary :eek: lol) and absolutely loved them :D Not tried BNS chips yet............but I've got some roasting as I type :drool: I love BNS :D

There's only me and me son in my house Jackie, but quite often I end up cooking two different meals :( Does my head in after a day at work, but hey ho :D My son can annoy me at times because he just refuses to even try some things because they look 'funny' or, get this one..........too colourful?? :confused: :8855:

oh yes! I have 4 kids, whoops sorry 3 kids and OH :8855: all as bad.

my trick for sw chips, spray pan with frylight (I use a roasting tin) crumble a knorr chicken stock cube, chop chips with a crinkle potato cutter, toss them around in the tin to coat in the stockcube/frylight mix. Bake 10 mins on 220. take out toss around again to recoat and then finish off for 20 mins ish until cooked

I cook bns, roasties etc the same. But the chips are lush. Lily told me about it for roast potatoes :D xxxxxx

OMG that's a fab idea! They sound absolutely delish :drool: I shall try the stock cube trick next time I do them :D Thanks for that! xx

You know, I'm amazed on a daily basis with cooking ideas floating around this forum :D It's great! lol

Oh and I think you were right saying you had 4 kids! :giggle:

I cheat and use the Actifry too Mandy :) Glad you said the stock cube works well in there too! lol

What else do you use your Actifry for??

I think I'm addicted to Minimins :eek:

My day..........

got up, took the dogs out. Got back, turned laptop on and went on minimins.

put some washing in........came back to the lappy.

made breakfast...........read minimins whilst eating! lol

changed the beds...............came back to the lappy

Dusted, tidied and hoovered upsatirs..............came back to the lappy

Hoovered the stairs...............came back the the lappy.

Cleaned the bathroom....................came back to the lappy

See a pattern??? :8855:

My housework had taken twice as long as normal this week! :giggle:

Rozie, I love my actifry :) I use it for all sorts. I even made a chilli in it the other day. It's fab!

My son bought me mine for xmas :D I'd been wanting one for ages but the price kept putting me off! lol

I wouldn't be without mine now :)

Should you?? Mmmmmm if you don't mind spending £99, then go for it! lol

Bless you corkey... Im the same! Hubby gets annoyed with me tapping away on the iPad though :p

I'm gonna research actifry now!

Back