Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Bless you corkey... Im the same! Hubby gets annoyed with me tapping away on the iPad though :p

I'm gonna research actifry now!

Report back with your findings Officer Rozie the Researcher! lol

i cook all sorts in mine, stirfry's work really well as do peppers and courgettes. cooked some chops in it the other day and they were lovely. I have also done an all day breakfast thingy. i put mushrooms, bacon beans and diced potatos in and that was even better :D
teen now uses it to cook all his junk chicken nuggets do really well as do frozen chips :D

roziee i wouldn't be without it, it gets used more than any other kitchen applience.

my fav is goose fat roasted potatoes, i teaspoon of goose fat divided by 3 makes it a low syn way of cooking and they are to die for:drool::drool:

Hmmmm they're a hundred quid aren't they? I don't have any space in the kitchen we're in at the moment but going to be moving house in April so I could get one then hopefully... Anything to make my life easier in the kitchen!

Can you explain how it works? I thought you need to use oil?

There's absolutely no need to use oil unless you want to Rozie :) And even if you do, a tbsp is all you would use, which is a Hexb or 6 syns. Personally, I think fry light works just as well :)

Hmmmm they're a hundred quid aren't they? I don't have any space in the kitchen we're in at the moment but going to be moving house in April so I could get one then hopefully... Anything to make my life easier in the kitchen!

Yup, almost £100 :( Mine's in a cupboard, but it spends more time out than in! lol

My kitchen is massive though - 6 x 6 :D I've got plenty of space for.......the electric wok, breadmaker, electric steamer, sandwich toaster, actifry, yoghurt maker, slow cooker.................I'm a bit of a gadget queen! :8855:

i cook all sorts in mine, stirfry's work really well as do peppers and courgettes. cooked some chops in it the other day and they were lovely. I have also done an all day breakfast thingy. i put mushrooms, bacon beans and diced potatos in and that was even better :D
teen now uses it to cook all his junk chicken nuggets do really well as do frozen chips :D

roziee i wouldn't be without it, it gets used more than any other kitchen applience.

my fav is goose fat roasted potatoes, i teaspoon of goose fat divided by 3 makes it a low syn way of cooking and they are to die for:drool::drool:

Ooooo the goosefat roasties sound delish :drool:

I've seen the all day breakfast in the book - if it's as nice as you say, then I'm gonna have to try it! :giggle:

i mostly use fry light, just when i am doing roasties i use goose fat.

your day sounds just like mine :wave_cry:

got up went the gym, walked the dog
came home, made breakfast, turned on lappy
put some washing in, lappy
cooked lunch, lappy
tx washing to dryer, lappy
do you get the picture :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hubby's saying... 'ohhhhh it's too expensive' I said... 'shush! I will buy it!' :giggle:

Oh wow- I didn't realise that. I would actually use oil if it's only 6 syns for the whole thing.. 3 syns between us for that extra yumminess is always worth it in my books!

Hmm it's my birthday in April. I'm gonna get my sisters to buy it for me :D

i mostly use fry light, just when i am doing roasties i use goose fat.

your day sounds just like mine :wave_cry:

got up went the gym, walked the dog
came home, made breakfast, turned on lappy
put some washing in, lappy
cooked lunch, lappy
tx washing to dryer, lappy
do you get the picture :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

I get the picture.............twin! :8855:

Hubby's saying... 'ohhhhh it's too expensive' I said... 'shush! I will buy it!' :giggle:

Oh wow- I didn't realise that. I would actually use oil if it's only 6 syns for the whole thing.. 3 syns between us for that extra yumminess is always worth it in my books!

Hmm it's my birthday in April. I'm gonna get my sisters to buy it for me :D

LOL You're doing what I did...........waiting for someone else to but it for you! :8855: Nice one Rozie :D

I sometimes use oil when I'm roasting veggies in it, but I usually drink my syns on the weekend :eek: lol

Is it just me who likes a tipple?? :eek:

tomorrow I am determined not to be so lazy and not to refresh minimins every five mins :8855: :8855: I cannot promise I will not be lazy though! Mind you we have some snow now and Carla loves a walk in the snow so I will put my wellies on tomorrow and take her :D x

Awwww bless her cottons :D She sounds very endearing :) My Harvey is a yellow belly too. Millie, one the other hand, would think nothing of woofing at a Rottweiler........and she's only 10" off the ground! :8855: Dunno who the hell she thinks she is! lol

me too. Believe me one has to to cope with a dog like carla... I love her to bits but every day is hard work. Shes getting better the older she gets but she worries about everything :rolleyes: once she makes friends she adores them. Vets are the worst as confined space and don't get the same one so shes terrified and snaps nightmare. But shes adorable and adores us all :D xxxxxxxxx

Awwwww poor Carla :( It must be exhausting being that scared all the time

Back