Cupcake's Weight Loss Diary :)

Just enjoyed it all :) Now time to watch the soaps and take my mind off food! Thanks for the support xx

Garlic chicken sounds yummy. I always save a largest proportion of my points for the evening. Logically I need more energy during the day but I like having the option for treats open in the evening, and things like Mum's roast beef tonight. :)

Oh dear! I am struggling :( I think I am going to join a ww class! There is one near me on a Sunday morning which looks good x

Good luck with your class! All the WW groups that I've been to have been lovely and friendly. Let us know how you get on xx

Thanks ladies! so far so good today, I don't want to wait until the class on Sunday to get going as my weight is getting me down :(
I will be back later to catch up on diaries and get some motivation :) xx

Sunday morning weigh ins would definitely motivate me to keep on the straight and narrow over the weekend, not sure I'd be brave enough to face them though. ;) Good luck, I was really nervous when I joined a group but I got put at ease within a few minutes with some really nice people and a very supportive atmosphere.

Just a quickie to say I went along to a ww meeting this morning and I am feeling positive :)
I will be back later and am going to start a fresh new diary to go with my fresh new start!
I will let you know what it will be called and it would be great if you want to join me :) xx

Just a quickie to say I went along to a ww meeting this morning and I am feeling positive :) I will be back later and am going to start a fresh new diary to go with my fresh new start! I will let you know what it will be called and it would be great if you want to join me :) xx

Hi cupcake!

Glad your meeting went well! I have always found them really nice and friendly - those chocolate bars are really nice as well! The mint crunch are my favourite :)

Back