Day 1 - ElleC's Brand New Life!

Weigh in Monday! I lost 2.5lbs this week = 1 stone in total. YAY!!!! :D

So last night, after deciding that I really wasn't a massive fan of the soups and that I definitely did like the carbonara and porridge, I placed another Pick Your Own box order - I ordered it about 8pm then had a despatch email about 30 mins later saying I'd get delivery today, they don't hang about, do they?! :D

Hope everyone is having a good week! XXXX

Hi Elle. You're doing really well. Stay strong!

Thanks guys! Have got a big weekend ahead with food but I also get my new convertible on Sunday so I'm sure that will keep me on track! Otherwise I won't fit into the damn thing and I'll look ridiculous!! :D

Another 2lbs down today on my mid-week weigh in. And I properly treated myself on Tuesday to a porridge in the morning, choc bar at lunch and the carbonara for dinner. Haha! So funny what counts as a 'treat' these days. Hope you other lovelies are having great weeks xx

Hi Elle. I'll be away from tomorrow until Monday. Hope you have a lovely weekend! You must post a picture or your new convertable!

Are you going away? Have a fabulous time if you are! Xx

Visiting my mum in Northumberland.

So I've had an absolute blast this weekend - Chinese New Year was epic as always. I tried to be (sort of) good so I stuck to mostly meat and veg but did have a couple of carby things. I steered clear of rice and massively sugary drinks though so that was ok. My mum sent me packing with a load of leftovers as she always does so I'm going to finish those tonight and get back on to TS tomorrow. I've had a lot of water already, and had a bar for breakfast so I'm fairly sure I can get back into without much of a problem tomorrow.

I also picked up my new car on Sunday and I LOVE it!!!! :D

Well done Elle . That's a nice way to start the new year off with. (the car I mean not the left overs ) x

Hi Elle. How are you doing?

Hi! I'm still here!!! I'm suffering from bad cold / cough thing at the moment so I've taken myself off the diet for a few days but hoping to get back into it on the weekend once I'm recovered. Bleurgh! xxx

Hi Elle. Hope you're feeling better. I've got cold now too!

Back