Day 2.. and decided to start a diary :-)

if two yoghurts is a binge....brilliant xxx

Day 7 (cruise phase):

B- dukan pancake with vanilla fat free yog and 2 teas
L- tuna, lemon juice, black pepper
D- ??? not sure yet!!

Drinks.. two litres water!

Day 8 (cruise):

B- 2 scrambled eggs, peppers and onions and coffee
L- chicken salad, sugar free jelly
D- 3 mince balls made with l fat mince, broccoli, turnip
S- oat bran and fat free yog

so today on day 8 ... i am feeling really really full! prob because i ate so much protein yesterday on my PP day :-O its so good to be on a diet that keeps you full! i used to do weightwatchers and was bloody starving because the new portion sizes are so small! woohoo!!

I really have lost any interest/cravings for carbs! which is aamazing as i would be a huge carb person! The only problem i have is that i do crave something sweet in the evenings.. so find i have to have a sugar free jelly or some yog.. which might inhibit my weightloss?

I think today I might try to make a nice dukany desert .. :-D ill let u know if i do make 1 and how it goes!

oh and i come home for the wknds.. as i am away at college and my mother says it cost her a fortune to feed me this weekend LOL !

Great food, for a sweet fix try ellies mug cake it does hit the spot xxx

i actually a yog cake thingy with eggs and corn flour.. was really nice! only i ate the whole thing! but it was all healthy so hey! feck it :) thanks sidd!

Day 9 (PP):
B- two boiled eggs, oat bran, nat fat free yog
L- tuna, muller light
D- roast beef sliced, sugar free jelly

i must admit ladies, and i dont mean to be rude here! but i cannot go to the bathroom at all.. without some help. does any1 else have this problem??

thats so funny.. i was looking at your post thinking mmmmm i really love wheatgrass :-D and then i seen the following one :-D

Thank you! I am almost out of oat bran, so I will buy some wheat bran and give it a go 4 sure! thanks for the advice.. fingers and toes crossed that it works!!!

Day 10 (PV):

B- fat free nat yog with oat bran
S- sugar free jelly
L- slices of roast beef made in tandoori spices with spinach
D- 2 chicken breasts made in mixed spices and salad with rocket, tomatoes, scallions
D- 2 litres water, 3 coffee with skimmed milk

could someone tell me if this is too much food? i really am not sure! it sounds like alot.. but i guess it is all healthy :)

Not too much at all but you need your oat bran daily and wheatbran 2 tbsp tolerated xxx

thanks sidd! i always have my oat bran.. but i dont have wheat bran... u all love the stuff, so i might just give it a try..! i must admit, i was really dying for something nice to eat this evening and i made a dukan muffin in the microwave.. n kinda had extra oat bran :-O which i should not have done.. but it could have been my usual 5 chocolate bars so hey.. not too bad! ill try make up for it n skip my pat bran tomo instead! thanks for the advice lovey x

Day 10 today and weighed myself.. i couldn't make it to 20 days without seeing and I am 9st9lbs woooohoooooooo!!!!

thank you pauline :) delighted!! i am very small framed and should be between 9st and 9st 7lb to look right! My heaviest was 11 st last year, so this is a great great day for me :-D thank you for the help and support dear x

i didnt do my diary for yesterday! here goes!

Day 11 (PP):
B- two boiled eggs, toffee muller light
L- sugar free jelly, scrambled eggs with garlic and chicken breast
D- This is where it all went wrong. I had, for the first time, serious cravings for carbs and my boyfriend was getting chinese.. so i ate 1 satay chicken skewer and chicken in hot garlic sauce with veg. i didnt eat any carbs... it was nearly 12 oclock so i am hoping i can count this into todays PV day instead!? I dont feel too guilty because i didnt have rice or chips.. no carbs :) really proud of that and i was full so quickly! Its amazing how your stomach shrinks!

Day 12: PV

B= wheatbran in fat free yog
L- steak and salad
D- ??? not sure yet!
S- 2 oat bran muffins and fat free yog
Drinks- 2 litres water, 3 coffees with skim milk, diet pepsi

ok ladies.. not good!! i had a girly wknd away this weekend and lets just say.. i ate all around me! alot of drinking and i ate carbs.. u name it :-( cake.. bread.. crisps etc..!! but hey, im back on plan today and really enjoyed my wknd! going for another 5 day attack... so back to the beginning but ill get there!!

Menu: 1 PP
B- 3 egg omelette and coffee
L- fat free nat yog with oat bran, sugar free jelly
D- 3 eggs scramled and 2 steaks
S- fat free nat yog with sweetner
Drinks: 2 litres water, coffee

i realise i ate too many eggs today.. ill cut that out! its just that i was a little unprepared!

tomorrows menu 2 PP:

B- oat bran porridge
L- tuna and muller light
D- 2 chicken breasts
S- fat free nat yog
Drinks: 2 litres water, coffee with skim milk

Day 1 back on ze wagon and doing just fine :) lets hope i can keep it up what with exam stress this week... but i know i can :) feeling good and positive and full (which helps!!). I cannot wait to hop on the scales in a few weeks to more fallen numbers and I hope my wild weekend off the dukan wagon hasnt done too much damage! dukan do it :-D

finding today pretty hard.. as its rag week in college and im stuck in the libaray studying... and all i want to do is eat a choc bar- or several- i can do this i hope!

Back