DELETE PLEASE

Thank you that sounds brill, I just need to buy some eggs, I thought I had some when I did the shopping on Saturday & you can't believe how many things need flippin eggs in them!!!!!!!

Hi Folks - can I join you doing this please? Sound like a fab idea! I've just come back to SW, but am not going to class any more, so can't get hold of scan bran. Can I (re)read my books for the rest of this week and then join up with what everyone else is doing in week 3 please? When does week 3 start?

Cheers!

Hi Folks - can I join you doing this please? Sound like a fab idea! I've just come back to SW, but am not going to class any more, so can't get hold of scan bran. Can I (re)read my books for the rest of this week and then join up with what everyone else is doing in week 3 please? When does week 3 start?

Cheers!

Hi hun
Most of us are about to start week 2 but if you wanted to do week 1 and 2 to be up to dye with us then feel free :) xxx

Hi hun
Most of us are about to start week 2 but if you wanted to do week 1 and 2 to be up to dye with us then feel free :) xxx

I'm going to skip the scan bran, but I'll read the books and drink the water this week and then do week 3 on when the rest do.

I've got my sb, cherries and yogurt soaking in the fridge for breakfast already! Ha ha! Xx

I've got my pack out but no idea what I'm gonna do with it yet lol. Might tile the kitchen floor lmao!!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still not feeling the scan bran lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find it's easier to manage if soaked in water & then drained, I've added cottage cheese with toms, cottage cheese with spring onion, marmite & cottage cheese:D

Cheers!

Holland & Barret sell Scan Bran and if you don't have one near you I think you can buy online,

I've got my sb, cherries and yogurt soaking in the fridge for breakfast already! Ha ha! Xx

Ta, dah, that's what I'm having after reading your menu, I'm having my berries with lemon yogurt, hope it works as I'm really looking forward to it:rolleyes:

So far there is :

Scan bran coffee cake
scan bran breakfast loaf
3 x SB toasted and topped with baked beans and mushrooms, 2 x SB topped with philli light and jam
SB 'porridge' with a tonne of sweetener :D and probably grated apple
SB soaked in vanilla yogurt overnight with dark cherries
SB topped with laughing cow extra light triangles, cucumber, spring onion and peppers

and just need one more to think of xx

great recipe ideas hun xx

Back