DELETE PLEASE

I just used ground ginger (I added 1tsp, but could have added a little more) & added 2 eggs, sweetner & lemon ww yogurt, then make in usual way, I just don't want to be making anything with syns in at the mo as I'm just o/s my target range & if I'm not back in target tomorrow that's it I'm back to paying!!! But joking apart I do like to leave my syns for wine & chocs:rolleyes:

I might have a go at the banana one as I do like banana cake made the usual way. Aren't silicon trays expensive?

I don't think they are that expensive, I will be having a look in Tesco this evening and will let you know. Ginger cake sounds lovely, wonder how it would be with cinnamon too? hmmm... new cake on the horizon :D xx

I don't think they are that expensive, I will be having a look in Tesco this evening and will let you know. Ginger cake sounds lovely, wonder how it would be with cinnamon too? hmmm... new cake on the horizon :D xx

Cinnamon cake, with apple, mmmmmmmm, that would be so yummy, I need to check but can you have tinned apples as a hexb? How sad do I sound now, but I'm liking the sound of that, could be a goer!!!!!!

Re: 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge

Cinnamon cake, with apple, mmmmmmmm, that would be so yummy, I need to check but can you have tinned apples as a hexb? How sad do I sound now, but I'm liking the sound of that, could be a goer!!!!!!

You can! 300g canned apple slices in juice are a HexB. Got me thinking now...

Popped into tesco on my way home, silicon muffin tray for £5.50 xx

Yay on both accounts.

I've been to Sainsbury's tonight but didn't get everything I wanted (like OH biscuits:eek:) I'm nipping in Morrisons tomorrow, so I'll buy some tinned apples. I'm thinking I can make cinnamon cake & cut it into say 1 syn slices, that way I don't need to eat all the cake in one day & seeing as I usually do green days I still have a full hexb left, that's after the tinned apples.

Just the once yesterday and twice this morning which is an increase for me. I'll see how the next couple of days go because I'm worried its going to bung me up! Xx

Just the once yesterday and twice this morning which is an increase for me. I'll see how the next couple of days go because I'm worried its going to bung me up! Xx

They say to ensure you are drinking plenty of water when eating scan bean otherwise it can have the opposite effect. But if eaten aswell as drinking plenty of water then you will go regular lol.

Well done on sticking with it. I might have some tomorrow if I can face it lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive been using an app called water balance where you put your height and weight in and then during the day add your water / fluid intake.
It fills up 'the body' when you replenish with water but with things like coffee that cause dehydration it takes the level down again.

This is mine today

1368222297720.jpg

And some of thw different choices

1368222320185.jpg

I've found it really helpful and have used it since wednesday to ensure I'm getting the fluid I need to combat scan bran blockages :D xx

I've not been able to get hold of any scan bran, so I'l be joining you ladies next week :) xx

I'm looking forward to week 3 as I love my homemade soups and can't wait for a huge pan of broth lol xxx

Are you noticing more regular toilet breaks too?xxx

I've not noticed anymore toilet breaks, in fact this morning, WI day, I'm a little bloated, I'm wondering if I've irritated intestines, I can't eat Activia yogurt as they bloat me up. Anyway I have enjoyed the scan bran this week & I've made cinnamon cake for today & I'm going to have it with hexb tinned apples.

Ive been using an app called water balance where you put your height and weight in and then during the day add your water / fluid intake.
It fills up 'the body' when you replenish with water but with things like coffee that cause dehydration it takes the level down again.

This is mine today

View attachment 90303

And some of thw different choices

View attachment 90305

I've found it really helpful and have used it since wednesday to ensure I'm getting the fluid I need to combat scan bran blockages :D xx

Hey that's brill, I feel I have enough fluids throughout the day, but you just never know, doing the scan bran challenge I have had more to drink.

12 Week Weight Loss Challenge

I always make the speed soup, it's my fav, but I want to do a red week so I'm thinking about a veg soup maybe, need to see about the speed element!

I always make the speed soup, it's my fav, but I want to do a red week so I'm thinking about a veg soup maybe, need to see about the speed element!

I bought the little book of soups recipe book from class and its fab. Can't wait to use it :) x

Back