Delicious meals with minimum ingredients.

All looks lovely chocko xx

Thank you so much, I'm hoping to join SW tomorrow but I was panicking because our food budget is tight and all the recipes I find are expensive. I'd almost given up until I came across this thread :D x

Once I fried sliced chicken breast on frylight, put can of baked beans, tiny bit of salt and chilli and made a rice and my fussy partner loved it.
As I am terrible cook and on slimming wold now, I will do it more often.

Celeriac and carrot spread (serve on any bread or crackers from group B or may be used in jacket potatoes as well).
cut celeriack (root, not celery sticks) and carrot in smaller peaces and put in food procesor. Add 1 or 2 spoons of quark, salt and who fancy little bit lemon juice. Blend to spread like consistency.

Simple Beef Goulash

Diced beef
Peppers
Onions
Chopped tomatoes
Paprika

1, seal the beef
2, add a finely chopped onion and cook til soft
3, add a chunky chopped pepper and a tin of chopped toms
4, season with plenty of paprika, salt & pepper. Sprinkle in some herbs, rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley all work.
5, simmer for 45 mins or so. Or put in a casserole dish in the oven..
(Add a tbsp low fat yogurt or creme fraiche right at the end, if fancied. Don't forget to syn, a tbsp WW creme fraiche is 1.5 syns)
6, serve with pasta or boiled tatties

Yum
Apart from the yogurt is this syn free

Glad to find this thread again - I'm a long term SWer and in the past Kathy's lovely recipes have helped me stay on the straight& narrow!

Glad to find this thread again - I'm a long term SWer and in the past Kathy's lovely recipes have helped me stay on the straight& narrow!

Absolutely!

Kathy is a fantastic cook! Come back Kathy!

Once I fried sliced chicken breast on frylight, put can of baked beans, tiny bit of salt and chilli and made a rice and my fussy partner loved it.
As I am terrible cook and on slimming wold now, I will do it more often.

This sounds like my cup of T. Will try that.

Hi upndown! Thought I'd have a nosey at what's going on. : ) I keep dipping in and out of SW and thought I'd re-register with Minimins, to get some inspiration. Hope things are good with you. xx

I am not going to take my stickers off this page. Took me long enough to find how to put them on.
I had lost 4st 7lb but now weigh 15st 5.5lbs so come catching up to do. That is approx 3st 5.5lbs gone
Not sure where weigh was but will look it up at some point

Back