DenDen's Diary

I believe that the excessive guilt we feel when we slip - way out of proportion to what is actually eaten off-plan - does more damage than the food itself. Unlike the instant pleasure of the treat, which quickly vanishes, the guilt stays and can wreak havoc for several days afterwards. So don't let it. Put the slip out of your mind right away and get on with the diet as though nothing untoward had happened. I made a decision to stop obsessing and kicking myself this time around and it's helping me a lot x

Been up since 2 this morning as I have an assignment due in for open university that I need to get done pronto. Serialslimmer and GreenEyedGirl thank you.

Thought I would pop in and give a quick update. Still struggling, but hope I'm mentally prepared to continue my journey. Had a clean eating day yesterday, the first for a while but have put on over 2lbs :(

Wish I didn't have to cook for the rest of the family!

One thing that has truly become a part of my life is water. In the past if I started to eat off plan I would also start to knock back the fizzy and diluted drinks, but not this time. I really think that water will become my long term friend, even after I hit goal as I really enjoy it now.

Back to my assignment :)

Back on track!

Feeling really positive.
Loss the 2.6lbs I put on plus an extra 3.6lbs :)

Water, water, water has been my saviour.

All is going well at the moment. Can't believe its 6 weeks already!
Down 1.14lbs this week and I'm fine with that :)

Where I have noticed the real difference is how my clothes fit. Couple of weeks ago my size 18 new look trousers had NO WAY of fitting me and had been banished to the back of my wardrobe for a couple of years...........well now, they fit so comfortably, so happy!

Going to Barcelona with family for holiday and will be eating off plan for evening meals which I'm ok with doing. Don't plan to see a loss next week but I think I've found my groove with Exante so not too worried.

Sorry I haven't been very active on this site lately. Hope everyone is doing well and drinking plenty of water x

Adios

Have a fabulous holiday DD! Well done on recovering your momentum. Continue your Exante journey when you get home xx

Great to see you back on track. Hope you have a wonderful holiday :)

Back