Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

i know this maybe tmi, but have you 'been' to the loo? i suffered badly at the beginning of my diet and was so bloated and didnt lose at all. had to take tabs to sort it out, was an awful feeling!

hope your day is doing ok xx

i know this maybe tmi, but have you 'been' to the loo? i suffered badly at the beginning of my diet and was so bloated and didnt lose at all. had to take tabs to sort it out, was an awful feeling!

hope your day is doing ok xx

i think that's probably the problem to be honest, wholly unsatisfactory!!! there should be a thread on here about it as think it's a common problem!! haha what could we call it... all well this evening. highest syns so far to 12 but still an angel - am feeling like SUCH a swot it's great!

He Melamobile,

Have very much enjoyed your diary so far...love your voice/style. That's horrible about the consultants...and Toxicgrls sister. RawrGirl wanted to become a WW consultant but wasn't chosen and she has loads of compassion for people struggling with binge eating and body image, etc. It's frustrating to hear that others who don't care get the position. :(

Anyway...will keep tabs on you. You seem very upbeat and motivated which will def help you reach your goal!

Thanks rawrgirl. I try to be positive - hard sometimes when I feel bad about my body but I know Sw works as list a lot when I was younger so got to keep going! Keeping in control is good too and I feel so much better working within a boundary.

I have never understood the consultant thing at all. I have had a couple if good ones but on the whole they seem really negative and a bit stroppy - some even *****y, I mean, what is that about when you are meant to be helping people make positive changes? I had one who, when I lost and said I'd been 100% when I really had, would hum and hah to imply I hadn't - I got so pi$$*d off with her I left. Also I used to help her with the weighing and got next to no thanks. Weird eh?

Hope you have a good dayx

Thanks rawrgirl. I try to be positive - hard sometimes when I feel bad about my body but I know Sw works as list a lot when I was younger so got to keep going! Keeping in control is good too and I feel so much better working within a boundary.

I have never understood the consultant thing at all. I have had a couple if good ones but on the whole they seem really negative and a bit stroppy - some even *****y, I mean, what is that about when you are meant to be helping people make positive changes? I had one who, when I lost and said I'd been 100% when I really had, would hum and hah to imply I hadn't - I got so pi$$*d off with her I left. Also I used to help her with the weighing and got next to no thanks. Weird eh?

Hope you have a good dayx

You gotta understand, they are in it for the money. They get incentives to have more members. They get 50% of takings at each group so if you get to goal and you still go, you don't pay, so they don't get half.
It's very callous considering it should be a sympathetic place.

You'll do fine at home, I'm managing well and surprising everyone! Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sw need to rethink their pay structure really as the consultants are obviously getting nervous about income which is not going to help the way they relate to their customers - which will mean less income - bit of a vicious circle! Hope all are having a good day - been in meets all morning so no chance to eat anything!! Hooray!!

Sw need to rethink their pay structure really as the consultants are obviously getting nervous about income which is not going to help the way they relate to their customers - which will mean less income - bit of a vicious circle! Hope all are having a good day - been in meets all morning so no chance to eat anything!! Hooray!!

Hey I just came across a SW book, a one pot wonders recipe book. I can send it to you for the price of postage if you like?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooohh that'd be good. Thanks so much. I will check whether I've got it but I don't think so. Hubby at home putting in new kitchen til his job starts end jan so will trawl through the recipe book boxes to check and let you know ASAP.

Another good day - just back from c25k walk/jog and not sure what its achieving apart from me panicking I'm going to collapse! Prefer the gym really - and the wii Zumba so may drop the jogging. Bit too heavy at the mo I think - perhaps something for when a stone or so has departed this body of mine!!

Just seen a job I might apply for. Been wanting a change for a while. Maybe 2013 could be new me new job for me as well as oh!

How's it been today ladies? Just off to nosh my asda veggie meatballs. X

i think that's probably the problem to be honest, wholly unsatisfactory!!! there should be a thread on here about it as think it's a common problem!! haha what could we call it... all well this evening. highest syns so far to 12 but still an angel - am feeling like SUCH a swot it's great!

It might be tmi but after my first couple of weeks on plan when all the extra veg had me rushing to the loo several times a day I've found that unless I have my twigs (allbran) for breakfast I get bloated and slow moving very fast.

Twigs are the answer then! Feel a bit less of a big balloon today. Walked to town for jacket at lunch, been to gym tonight & walked/crossed trained / biked my way to 10km for the Sw body magic challenge of walking around lake Garda! Home now geeing myself up to make thyme an garlic sweet pot cakes and polenta chips with perhaps quorn steak. Mmm that seems a weird combo but we will see. Essay free weekend with house stuff, walking and lots of sleeping stretches before me yippee !!

Ok so in the end it's polenta chips. Half have cayenne on and half have rosemary and Parmesan. Broccoli with chilli and garlic. Veggie burgers. V hungry indeedy...

Found out just in time polenta in the pack is now syns. Last time I did Sw it was free - hooray for obsessive looking up stuff but booo no quark and Nutella treat

Evening all. Howre tricks? I got up at 10 (lovely lie in) pottered & then i had eggs, beans, mushrooms, cauldron lincs sausages (1), 2 Greek mullers (1), plums. Went for a trip around lighting shops (yawn), back, listened to footie, did my c25k run/stagger & now watching tv & having sweet pot & thyme soup followed by meat free mince chilli & rice. Think it may be a more successful week as feel a but different. Here's hoping - please be kind scales - 2 days til go!! Better scoot & eat ! Byeee x

what a great and lazy weekend filled with coffee and films and shops and walking by the sea. went to east mersea today and walked around the sea wall and the around the country park. beautiful sunset. sat in the hide til 5 (and my legs went numb!!) in the hope the badgers would come out but no go today. next week i go to feed some and love that - can't wait. went to see my nan and now home for dins.

the slight blot on the otherwise very pink and lovely horizon was that i went to buy a suit. got to go to employment tribunal courts tomorrow for work and wanted to get a full suit rather than a suit dress and cardy (not normally even that smart). tried on 3 and urgh all too tight in the rump in the skirts. i'm sure i'm an 18 eek! so now it seems i'm slimming to get into the size i thought i already was. still, it only made me stumble and hasn't put me off my stride. walking boots straight on and off for a 6 km walk to rid myself of the flabbiness. oh for the day i look in the mirror and see someone who isn't so bumpy! when someone asked me to tell them why i wanted to lose the weight (but not health etc), to really say what it was i thought it would change i said that i want to be able to pull on some flares, tshirt and flip flops and know that i look ok rather than pulling on jeans, then other jeans, then skirt, then maxi dress...

good weekend. not looking forward to tomorrow and hoping so so much that the person bringing the case withdraws. keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hooray the case I was defending was struck out!! Brilliant news & been on a high since. Gym & now on sofa with chilli baked beans & peppered quorn steaks & a celebratory coffee to watch winterwatch-oh I've changed!!! Before it would've been first stop bubbly or a food treat. Weigh in tomorrow so ladies 2nd night running to cross your fingers for me! I will report back in the morning!

Just found your diary and feel so guilty for not subscribing to it before now has you have been so supportive of mine. Hope everything is ok xxxx

And good luck tomorrow :bighug:xxx

Ah thanks that's really sweet. No worries though I just burble on on here to keep myself going like a little diary. Nothing too exciting, but if i have things to do linked to my weight loss then i keep more motivated.

has anyone else noticed that although the weeks go soooo fast, diet weeks plod by at a snails pace!? anyway.....drum rolllllllll.......the weigh has finally rolled around after what seems like a month and .... 3.5lbs off this week!!!! really pleased. more in the 2nd week than first and it's just about to be totm so that bodes well for week 3 too! very pleased. total loss 5lbs! this week has got off to a VERY good start indeed - let's hope it continues in the same vein!

it's really not hard with sw this time. more into it than ever - even when i lost the 3.5 stone!

more later

mx

Ah thanks that's really sweet. No worries though I just burble on on here to keep myself going like a little diary. Nothing too exciting, but if i have things to do linked to my weight loss then i keep more motivated.

has anyone else noticed that although the weeks go soooo fast, diet weeks plod by at a snails pace!? anyway.....drum rolllllllll.......the weigh has finally rolled around after what seems like a month and .... 3.5lbs off this week!!!! really pleased. more in the 2nd week than first and it's just about to be totm so that bodes well for week 3 too! very pleased. total loss 5lbs! this week has got off to a VERY good start indeed - let's hope it continues in the same vein!

it's really not hard with sw this time. more into it than ever - even when i lost the 3.5 stone!

more later

mx

THATS BRILLIANT MICHELLE!!!!....WELL DONE :) :) :) :)

A pound off for me which I'm chuffed with because after Saturday nights shenanigans with the Terry's All Gold I'm surprised I've not gained :D xx

Back