Determined to be foxy 42 by 2014! Want to join me?

Evening. Today found out I'd passed my next 2 essays which is such a relief!! Phew. Eaten loads but on plan:

2 cauldron lincs sausages (1syn), eggs, bread (b), coffee with milk (a)

Plums, satsumas, half pack of quorn roast fillets (0.25)!!!

Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce. 2 more lincs sausages (obsessed!!!) (1)

4 bear rolls (b)

Beans with onion and mushrooms. 2 veggie burgers (2), quark with 2 tbsp s Nutella (love love love it)

Did 11km at gym on treadmill, x trainer and bike

So a good but stodgy feeling day. Tomorrow it's veg a go-go. Am really struggling to sleep. The diet is giving me energy but I'm soooo weary in the day & work is very dull which doesn't help! Hope everyone's had a good day today. X

Evening. Today found out I'd passed my next 2 essays which is such a relief!! Phew. Eaten loads but on plan:

2 cauldron lincs sausages (1syn), eggs, bread (b), coffee with milk (a)

Plums, satsumas, half pack of quorn roast fillets (0.25)!!!

Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce. 2 more lincs sausages (obsessed!!!) (1)

4 bear rolls (b)

Beans with onion and mushrooms. 2 veggie burgers (2), quark with 2 tbsp s Nutella (love love love it)

Did 11km at gym on treadmill, x trainer and bike

So a good but stodgy feeling day. Tomorrow it's veg a go-go. Am really struggling to sleep. The diet is giving me energy but I'm soooo weary in the day & work is very dull which doesn't help! Hope everyone's had a good day today. X

Well done on the essays :)

And well done on a good day. Hope you manage to get some sleep xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats! That's a great loss!

Thanks ladies. I'm at work & bored out of my mind so thought I'd write on here rather than think about food!! I must get a new job to keep me occupied as this is such a danger zone !! Fine now but when my steely resistance falters I don't want to be cast adrift towards food island on a raft of boredom. Applications have started!!

All angelic today. Zumba wii later. Drinks for a leaver (lucky cow) tomorrow but it'll be diet coke all the way.

Ah well back to policy changes 'sigh'- more later

Mx

Evening my lovelies

Well busy day at work including a jacket and beans from my fave cafe. No snow at all. Not a sausage. Yawnimous really wanted loads love it. At 4.15 ran cheering out of office to meet d and feed some badgers. Very cute! Sadly am back in enough time to be able to go to the gym. My sweaty efforts will be rewarded with asda veggie mince chilli and a diet sprite followed by quark and Nutella. That'll get me jogging. There's a girl there - hipster fit pants, bra top running miles without sweating Me there men's XL tshirt to cover fat booty huffing and puffing away red as a berry like a steam train. Still I'm trying !! Hope you've all had ok days. Oh and found a cool job and am applying. Dangerously it's work from home - and no it isn't babestation!!

Evening my lovelies

Well busy day at work including a jacket and beans from my fave cafe. No snow at all. Not a sausage. Yawnimous really wanted loads love it. At 4.15 ran cheering out of office to meet d and feed some badgers. Very cute! Sadly am back in enough time to be able to go to the gym. My sweaty efforts will be rewarded with asda veggie mince chilli and a diet sprite followed by quark and Nutella. That'll get me jogging. There's a girl there - hipster fit pants, bra top running miles without sweating Me there men's XL tshirt to cover fat booty huffing and puffing away red as a berry like a steam train. Still I'm trying !! Hope you've all had ok days. Oh and found a cool job and am applying. Dangerously it's work from home - and no it isn't babestation!!

Lol @babestation ....are you sure? :D

we have tonnes of the stuff, snow that is will send you some flakes in an email ;)

one of the things that used to grate on me when I used to gym it was the peach perfect women, I would break into a sweat and need an oxygen tent just for putting me trainers on, 45 minutes later they're still pounding on the treadmill with not an inch of make-up sliding off their perfectly made up mush's. One of the instructors told me to console myself with the fact that those 'types' aren't working themselves hard enough and spending too much money on gear that looks good instead of being comfortable and appropriate. Anyway what he said worked until I saw him eying them all,up tongue trailing on the floor :rolleyes: :D

what's the job then come on don't leave us in suspenders :hmm: xx

Oh Lisa your post really made me laugh!!! Job is overseeing all admin and hr functions for a conservation agency. It would be miles less demanding than my job currently and mixes my work qualifications with my outside ones!! Trouble is I'd lose all my benefits. They haven't mentioned pension, healthcare etc but happiness is more important.

Have had a bit of a setback thus morning. Decided to have a mid week weigh in - 1.5 on!!!?? I've been 100% and already been to gym 3 times. Yes it's totm but that doesn't usually make any difference with me. This happened last time I did Sw. Loss first couple of weeks then no loss/gain. I thought maybe I was not doing it properly then but now I'm beginning to wonder. I hope so much to not have a gain that would really dishearten me. Eek!! Lets hope Tuesday reads different

Oh Lisa your post really made me laugh!!! Job is overseeing all admin and hr functions for a conservation agency. It would be miles less demanding than my job currently and mixes my work qualifications with my outside ones!! Trouble is I'd lose all my benefits. They haven't mentioned pension, healthcare etc but happiness is more important.

Have had a bit of a setback thus morning. Decided to have a mid week weigh in - 1.5 on!!!?? I've been 100% and already been to gym 3 times. Yes it's totm but that doesn't usually make any difference with me. This happened last time I did Sw. Loss first couple of weeks then no loss/gain. I thought maybe I was not doing it properly then but now I'm beginning to wonder. I hope so much to not have a gain that would really dishearten me. Eek!! Lets hope Tuesday reads different

well if the scales are unkind to you on Tuesday then we can console each other....take a look at my diary....'nuff said!!!:break_diet:

In truth I have been flopping around feeling tired today. Did have a trip out to b&q & then to the causeway to look at a house but it wasn't any good. Home to see mum & dad before they zoomed home to Surrey then painted my kitchen cabinet doors and crocheted a seat cover for the chairs I got off eBay. Actually all a bit dull. Just done Zumba wii. Tried to eat less as slipping into the 'ITs free so I can have huge portion' mindset which means I don't lose so trying to eat enough & no more. Hard though when you're a trougher like me oink!! Veg sausages with beans, onions & mushrooms tonight. Cosy comfort food. Yummy!

sent home early today so doing a job app and drinking a sugar free peach squash which i love. hubby's new job started today so i await his return and news and then we'll scoot off to the gym. the thought of it is not too thrilling but know i'll be glad when i've done it! WI tomorrow so send your positive vibes towards Essex! I will report on my loss in the morning. happy monday all x

sent home early today so doing a job app and drinking a sugar free peach squash which i love. hubby's new job started today so i await his return and news and then we'll scoot off to the gym. the thought of it is not too thrilling but know i'll be glad when i've done it! WI tomorrow so send your positive vibes towards Essex! I will report on my loss in the morning. happy monday all x

I'm waiting until you post your weight and if you've had a loss I'm coming over to yours and weighing myself there :D

If I don't lose the balance of the universe is skewed & life most definitely isn't fair!! What you said reminded me of when I'd weigh at Sw. First few weeks all gung ho: 'I'm going to wear normal stuff - jeans, jumper etc' by 3 rd week on go lighter trousers and t shirt, by 5th week I'm wearing summer dress with leggings, by 8th week all earrings, hair bands, rings and necklaces taken off , by week 10 all of the above & working out for an hour before weigh in as well as breathing out when on scales to get oxygen out of lungs (obviously having visited loo many times before the class). This is not a joke. I've done all this. Am I mad??!

If I don't lose the balance of the universe is skewed & life most definitely isn't fair!! What you said reminded me of when I'd weigh at Sw. First few weeks all gung ho: 'I'm going to wear normal stuff - jeans, jumper etc' by 3 rd week on go lighter trousers and t shirt, by 5th week I'm wearing summer dress with leggings, by 8th week all earrings, hair bands, rings and necklaces taken off , by week 10 all of the above & working out for an hour before weigh in as well as breathing out when on scales to get oxygen out of lungs (obviously having visited loo many times before the class). This is not a joke. I've done all this. Am I mad??!

:roofles:!!!!!! xx

Well.... 0.5lbs. I ask you!!! I could lose that by going for a wee or having my hair trimmed. When you have been 100% all week (2weeks actually) & that's the reward, well, talk about kick in the teeth. There had better be some good numbers showing next week. Really hoped for my half stone today too but seems that'll take me at least 4 weeks. It's a snails pace & not sure I have the patience when I'm being so good. Last time I did Sw it didn't work so will have to really keep an eye on it & see what happens next week. I know a loss is a loss but ive too much to lose to wait 6 months for one stone loss! Total bummer.

I would be a hypocrite if I was going to say oh but that's brilliant etc because I know if it was me and I'd put in so much hard work and effort I would be well and truly royal hissed off with half a pound loss...you deserve more than that!. But here's my thinking to it all maybe your body just needs more time to adjust and you are doing lots of exercise I feel another 100% week and you will have at least 3lb off this time next week, I'm no septic peg but if I was that's what my crystal ball would say :D x

Its still onwards and downwards Missus xx

I would be a hypocrite if I was going to say oh but that's brilliant etc because I know if it was me and I'd put in so much hard work and effort I would be well and truly royal hissed off with half a pound loss...you deserve more than that!. But here's my thinking to it all maybe your body just needs more time to adjust and you are doing lots of exercise I feel another 100% week and you will have at least 3lb off this time next week, I'm no septic peg but if I was that's what my crystal ball would say :D x

Its still onwards and downwards Missus xx

OK so a minimum 3lb loss for us both next week then! I look forward to that! 1lb is not so bad considering ..!! let's DO IT this week!

Back