Diary 2013 - 2014 lipotrim to cc

You are motivating me to start exercise. I'm 16.11 - would I be too heavy to start now?? What do u reeccommend?

i started the gym not much lighter than you and it was fine. you just have to get over the fact that there will be younger, fitter people around you. you WILL BE ONE OF THEM SOON :)

thats what i keep telling myself

h x

so 5.5lb down and have lost 28lb total since i started. im feeling better for it and feel highly motivated.

im cooking up a storm at the moment and watching countless cookery programmes and it seems to help, dont ask me why.

roll on my next weigh-in.

my daughters are both 21 and 19 respectively at the end of september, beginning of oct so would like to be 12 stone something in that time, so will try hard to accomplish this :)

h x

another gym visit and ran for 18 mins this time..i could have gone longer but i got bored :) theres only so much of sky news reports you can take at any one time, especially when they keep repeating themselves, over and over and over lol

h x

Tell me about it, they should play music videos or soaps lol

i went on a great bike ride yesterday, the first in a long time since i shunted my ankle and messed it up for eight months, then sliced my knee lol

we went from glastonbury to a place called shapwick and back (12 plus miles in total). god what a lovely day. it was really hot (80 degrees) but had a bit of a breeze going all the way and it was fantastic. loved every minute of it.

it was great to see the men cutting the peat and the smell, wow...

also saw lots of twitchers as its a very busy area for birdlife, all with their long lensed binoculars or cameras :)

wish i was out there today instead of stuck indoors working (well should be) lol
h x

another gym visit, and 20 minutes running time so improving slowly.

out for a run tonight with the doggie which will be good. she has a habit of stopping and acting donkey like if she gets bored so ive discovered if i hold out a big stick for her she runs no problem ...she gets it at the end im not that cruel!

h x

another day another gym visit. best one so far too. ive got my totm and didnt expect much from myself but i did 23 minutes on the treadmill at 1.5 gradient and at 6.2-6.4 speed which im very pleased about. i kept up with a man next to me and that helped no end. he looked over and smiled at me at i felt id achieved something lol. the wave machine i also increased from 5 to 6 and kept it up fine and the rower increased it to 1300m at 7.08min. i know its not wonderful but it feels good to me :)

had a busy day, full of energy which is odd as usually when ive got my totm i feel lethargic. ive used my carpet washer and done all the downstairs carpets. washed the dog. two loads of washing, the gym, made lunch and dinner for daughter and OH from scratch and im now ready for bed at 8.30 lol also fitted in a bath as im so cold this evening, i cant warm up at all. im sat here hugging the laptop :)

k thats almost me done for today

h x

so week 5 weighin and lost 4lbs which is great. roll on next week :)

ive got my daughters joint birthday party coming up on 27 september. ive decided to eat out with everyone else that day and its giving me something to look forward to. ive seen the menu and ive decided to have the chicken salad which really should be ok as theres no carbs in it. im also making a cupcake tower with individually decorated cakes for them with 21 and 19 on and will put mine in the freezer to have when i finish..something to look forward to i thought!

first time i did LT we went out a lot and i never ate but i think as its my daughters 21st and other daughters 19th im not going to miss out on and i dont think i should have to either lol

h x (ill be going straight back onto LT next morning pronto)

ive decided to keep going until mid nov which hopefully will take me near my end goal. anything ive left to lose i intend to with refeed and maintenance products.

so 9 weeks to go .....

ive got my daughters joint birthday party coming up on 27 september. ive decided to eat out with everyone else that day and its giving me something to look forward to. ive seen the menu and ive decided to have the chicken salad which really should be ok as theres no carbs in it. im also making a cupcake tower with individually decorated cakes for them with 21 and 19 on and will put mine in the freezer to have when i finish..something to look forward to i thought!

first time i did LT we went out a lot and i never ate but i think as its my daughters 21st and other daughters 19th im not going to miss out on and i dont think i should have to either lol

h x (ill be going straight back onto LT next morning pronto)

I love your idea of putting the cup cake in the freezer xx

so another day down almost. yesterday was a bit pants. i went to go out for a run outside but just had no oomph whatever so did sprints between double lamposts for a while then ran home lol. i went to bed at 9.00 i was so knackered. today is another matter. so full of energy. i got up at 7.45 and had breakfast, fed animals, cleaned the kitchen and downstairs loo floors and cleaned out the kettle all before i left at 8.45...and its been the same all day, its like im on a high! still not complaining :)

im going out to cut down a tree in a bit, well give it a good trim for winter so thatll wear me out lol

h x just call me alan lolol

h

so another day down almost. yesterday was a bit pants. i went to go out for a run outside but just had no oomph whatever so did sprints between double lamposts for a while then ran home lol. i went to bed at 9.00 i was so knackered. today is another matter. so full of energy. i got up at 7.45 and had breakfast, fed animals, cleaned the kitchen and downstairs loo floors and cleaned out the kettle all before i left at 8.45...and its been the same all day, its like im on a high! still not complaining :)

im going out to cut down a tree in a bit, well give it a good trim for winter so thatll wear me out lol

h x just call me alan lolol

h

Glad your feeling better Harriet!! It's such a roller coaster this lipotrim diary! That's why the diarys are such an interesting read! Haha x

yesterday went out for a bike ride along the taunton canal path with OH which was lovely. we picked a huge tupperware full of blackberries which i will hopefully make into blackberry and apple jam this weekend, time permitting.

feeling a bit down today for some reason, no idea why. i see the scales going down very gradually and i know its all good as im now wearing some size 12 and 14 clothes! but like a lot of human beings, want more, more quickly lolol

no pleasing us sometimes hey

h x

Hopefully you are feeling better soon Harriet xx

Back