Diary 2013 - 2014 lipotrim to cc

went to the gym last night. id worked myself up to do another 45 mins on the treadmill and the school girls were hogging it totally. didnt get on at all and was v p'd off lol so went home and out with OH and ran in the rain for a couple miles which helped. moan over

scales are going down again albeit slowly which is fine, as long as its moving the right way. am out tomorrow night for daughters joint birthday meal so im looking forward to my chicken salad more than i can say lol

birthday muffins to bake tomorrow and i will keep mine in the freezer for a later date as i mentioned before. i think ill enjoy it more then

h x

Another update. I had Friday off to make the birthday cupcakes for both daughters birthdays. Everything went like clockwork. Cakes rose to massive proportions. Decorated them according to different tastes, one lot white chocolate chunks in orange cake with chocolate ganache with thortons chocolates, tiny butterflies and flower with 21 iced on each and others same base mixture flavoured with strawberry and decorated with vanilla icing flavourerd with strawberries and bits of freeze dried strawberries decorated with red shiny dust strawberry thorntons chocolates. all placed on a 3-tier stand. We had candles and lit a sparkler. Amazing :)

went out to eat as a large group and had chicken lettuce dressing croutons and those salty fish cant remember their name. Absolutely scrummy, couldnt eat it all and best of all im still in ketosis and stayed the same. Back to shakes today n its been fine.
very very pleased

Another update. I had Friday off to make the birthday cupcakes for both daughters birthdays. Everything went like clockwork. Cakes rose to massive proportions. Decorated them according to different tastes, one lot white chocolate chunks in orange cake with chocolate ganache with thortons chocolates, tiny butterflies and flower with 21 iced on each and others same base mixture flavoured with strawberry and decorated with vanilla icing flavourerd with strawberries and bits of freeze dried strawberries decorated with red shiny dust strawberry thorntons chocolates. all placed on a 3-tier stand. We had candles and lit a sparkler. Amazing :)

went out to eat as a large group and had chicken lettuce dressing croutons and those salty fish cant remember their name. Absolutely scrummy, couldnt eat it all and best of all im still in ketosis and stayed the same. Back to shakes today n its been fine.
very very pleased

Delighted you had a great evening Harriet and omg i don't know how you made all those cupcakes and never even licked your finger, i wouldn't be able to do that xx

so weigh in again and have lost another 5.5lbs. totally amazed what with celebration but i didnt come out of ketotis as i said so i couldnt be happier. 6 weeks left to go. at this rate as long as it doesnt slow down i should almost get to goal. if not quite i will finish it with maintenance products. :) wow just amazed how its dropping off this time.

btw now wearing size 12 and 14 clothes (and 14 are pretty big) i dug out all my other clothes from the loft and they are back in my now bursting wardrobe, waiting lol

h x

Last edited:
ive also treated my self to some new lace underwear which fits like a dream and a new silver necklace from my favourite jewellers in devon. well i see it as i deserve it!

h x

so i tried on my size 12 black cheapie asda work trousers this morning thinking no way will they fit. yes they did and comfortably too. i also dropped another lb after doing 5k at the gym last night amongst other bits so its now exactly 28lbs to goal weight. once i get to 1st something ill feel better about it all.

h x

i tell you what has helped me too, getting a delivery from the supermarket every so often so i dont have to go trolling round the aisles smelling all the nice bread etc and feeling left out.

i get it delivered with my 10 x bottles of fizzy water by a nice delivery man and put it away with my daughters help and thats it.

im so into cooking at the moment and watching cookery programmes that my OH and daughter think its great, they are getting great meals made from scratch and i get my enjoyment from it preparing and watching them eat it!

h xx

Just read your diary form page 1 hehe you're doing so well! You're the same weight as what i am now so i may follow your diary and bench mark against you. Two questions- how do you find the energy to do so much exercise? we are only consuming like 450 calories on these shakes so to burn another 300 at the gym makes me feel quite ill! mind you, im only on day three and still experiencing terrible hunger pangs and headaches so maybe that's why i cant imagining exercising right now. Secondly, how do you cook so much lovely food and manage to avoid it?! i would pick pick pick if i was preparing such lush food!
I love that you ate a low carb meal and still lost, this is very encouraging for my forthcoming events where i cannot sit there and consume a shake! xx

Also, with regards to ordering 10 bottles of fizzy water, i take it this helps with the hunger? I got one at lunchtime today and im hoping it will help fill the emptiness in my belly! xx

Just read your diary form page 1 hehe you're doing so well! You're the same weight as what i am now so i may follow your diary and bench mark against you. Two questions- how do you find the energy to do so much exercise? we are only consuming like 450 calories on these shakes so to burn another 300 at the gym makes me feel quite ill! mind you, im only on day three and still experiencing terrible hunger pangs and headaches so maybe that's why i cant imagining exercising right now. Secondly, how do you cook so much lovely food and manage to avoid it?! i would pick pick pick if i was preparing such lush food!

I love that you ate a low carb meal and still lost, this is very encouraging for my forthcoming events where i cannot sit there and consume a shake! xx

re the energy thing you will find you have much more energy some days and not so much others lol. saying that im doing a lot more anyway cause i was just sitting on the sofa before scoffing icecream or had my hand in the biscuit tin (and that took a lot to say that cause im so ashamed of myself)!

Also, with regards to ordering 10 bottles of fizzy water, i take it this helps with the hunger? I got one at lunchtime today and im hoping it will help fill the emptiness in my belly! xx

well that and just saves me carrying so much to the car ... a lovely man just brings it to my door, simple! lol

h x

no weight loss for 3 days which is a first since i started but im ok with it, just lol its time to take more dulcolax. say no more. i will be very glad not to have to after i finish, its a pain, literally

h x

feeling smaller today :)

h x

Last night we travelled to Bournemouth where i ran the very first speed of light 5k. An amazing turnout with 650 competitors which started at 7pm. We were all given flashing armbands. A great atmosphere. I did it in 37 mins 20 secs. V v v pleased. Great t-shirt and medal too! weigh in tomorrow. Getting close to next stone barrier. :)

3lbs off today. i hope its not slowing down, ive 5 weeks left to go! 9 down today

bit disappointed if im honest

h x

3lbs is still amazing Harriet dont be disheartened. It would be too easy if we lost 4-6lbs every single week, there has to be weeks where its abit less xx

Back