Diary of a desperate girl...

Hey hun

You are going well! All that exercising! Your food hasn't been too bad either! I have to wear glasses - I have never liked it. I used to wear contacts all the time, but can only wear them at weekends now because they don't agree with my computer screen anymore! Still at least it will stop your migraines tho!

Have a great day!

ps. love the new avatar - you are so pretty!!!

Hey chick,

Ahhh thanks. I feel good for the exercise, I really do love swimming. I went this morning and I've got tomorrow and thurs off to rest before weigh in and I'm a little bit sad! I'll be grateful for the extra hour in bed though I'm sure :)

Oh really, how come you don't like it? I just can't wait cos I know it's going to make things sooo much better at work - no more incessant headaches and eye aches (well, hopefully!). And that might not be the only thing that's looking up about work either - had some good news today. Watch this space!

Have a great day too (whenever you was this). And thank you, that's really sweet of you to say. I look a bit moody but I took it just for reference when I was trying out different make up for my Christmas party and didn't want to do a gay smile, and equally didn't want to sit here and take one either, haha. But I'm actually a very smiley/laughy person despite the photo suggesting otherwise!

Stayed the same tonight which I'm pretty sad about. Really need to get back in the right frame of mind. It means that in the whole of February I've lost half a pound. I can't carry on with that - must do better! Got a busy weekend consisting of two nights out but from Monday I'll be on success express.

:banghead: head still isn't in it 100%. It's in it to an extent in that I didn't go out for lunch to Pizza Hut today, I instead had a massive salad and some lentils, I made relatively decent decisions at the weekend when I spent Saturday and Sunday in London but I'm just not fully in it, so when I stay the same or whatever I'm so annoyed cos I haven't made the most of anything. I haven't made the most of being really good and reaping the rewards and I haven't had some proper pig outs and really enjoyed them. ANNOYING!

Anyway, tomorrow is lent and although I'm not religious I'm giving up chocolate, sweets, cakes, biscuits and takeaways. Phew! To be honest though I only have an odd treat of those - if it starts to hinder my even more because I feel like I'm missing out then I'll stop.

Why is it that I'm so good during the day and then I come home and absolutely blow it? I need to start stocking up my fruit bowl so that I can reach for a satsuma or some grapes or something instead of cheese! Or, using tonight as an example, a bag of wotsits.

I'm really going to try hard this week (after weigh-in tomorrow) to keep a food diary and update on here every day. I need to start being more accountable for what I put in my mouth. I don't want another month where I only lose half a pound in the whole month. I really want to be well into the 13s by the end of March, so that I can be int he 12s by end of April and early 12s by my birthday. I had such high hopes for my birthday, that I'd be as size 14 or smaller and be able to get loads of clothes and have an amazing, slim summer. Half a pound just isn't going to cut it though ay!

So this is my challenge for next week - actually keep track for once! I might try doing success express next week too. I am meant to be going to the harvester on Friday but I'm not really up for it, and I have a friend's birthday on Saturday and I'm contemplating driving. I just want to have a really good weightloss week to spur me on and neither eating out or drinking loads would help me do that. Usually I say that I want to lose weight while still having a good social life but this week I really need to turn things around. Really really.

Weigh in is in one hour! Not feeling too confident but bring on the next week!

Lost 2lb! Feeling really spurred on cos I got some really good comments about how I look last night and today so think it might actually be starting to show! Up for a really good week - I'm aiming for 4 which would mean I'm basically 2.5 stone down! Woohoo. AND - I'm in ONEderland! Eeeeeeeeeep! Ahhh what a milestone. In it by half a pound but so happy. That's another one to tick off my signature :)

Anyway ay I hunted through some post weightloss photos cos people are saying the weightloss is really showing in my face and I'm starting to see it! So here's a picture from August 2013 and here's one from last weekend - even I am starting to tell now! Feeling good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 59
Thanks so much mrs ginger! Can't wait for it to properly show.

So far this week I've been quite good. The meal didn't happen on Friday night which was good as it was my friend's birthday at work so we had an impromptu lunch at nandos, but I just had half a mushroom and halloumi wrap and a few chips.

yesterday for my friend's 30th we went out for dinner at an Italian restaurant in Brighton and then on for drinks. But I drove so that eliminated any drinking calories and although it was a 3 course set menu, I gave my profiteroles away - didn't even have a bite!

today I'm going to be extra good to save my syns for a hot cross bun later - mmmmm. So although I haven't been extra good, I could have been loads worse!

Good day so far today! Oats with muller light for brekkie, one homemade tuna fishcake with salad and carrot sticks with a little thousand island dressing and nothing but fruit for snacks. Then tonight I'm going to cook a veggie cottage pie with veggies. And maybe a bit of garlic bread cos I really fancy some. I've also had nearly four litres of water so far! Not sure if that's a little too much...

Last night I went swimming for an hour and had a little walk in the sunshine - lush! And I had that hot cross bun that was soooooo good! Yummy.

Well done on your loss hun and great to see you are still swimming! I'm really hoping the weather stays nice, I quite like exercising outside when the sun is shining!

Your commitment during the meal was awesome too :)

Hello love! Thank you very much - yes, let's hope the sun sticks around for a while yet! It definitely helps me lose weight! Lovely to hear from you - hope you're doing okay!

In other news, I have opened a new diary in the members only forum - I will miss this little one but I do like the idea that not any old Dick, Tom or Harry can see my thread and I feel that January/February were such a washout diet-wise that I need a new one now my head is in the right place.

Here's the new link: http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/337782-diary-optimistic-girl.html.

Many thanks to all those who popped past!

Back