Diary of a hungry hippo

Thanks! :) Just had my prawn pasta and it was yummy! I need to do the same with the house/garden and earn some body magic! xx

Prawn pasta with low fat cheese (hexa)

Attachments

• image-251975416.jpg
    image-251975416.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 72
Meh weigh in tomorrow, not feeling confident. Time of the month and I'm really really bloated and icky :( Hoping for a lb loss though, my scales show a lb gain xx

Lost 3lbs at weigh in tonight, only 0.5lb off a stone! Yay :) Final day of week 1 of the 12 week challenge, so todays menu before I begin a new week :)

Breakfast: Slept in... late for work... mini caramel ( 4 syns) cup of tea (1 syn for milk splash) 5 syns
Lunch: Mug shot, fruit salad
Dinner: Home made chilli con carne (onion, mushrooms, toms, peppers, puree, chilli flakes, oxo, kidney beans, cinnamon) with brown rice, 1tbsp low fat sour cream dip (need to find syns) with hexa of cheese.. Can't wait for this I'm starving!

Snacks/syns: crisps (4.5) total syns 9.5 + extra 3 milk splashes 12.5

Ready for week 2 of the 12 week challenge, not looking forward to scan bran!!

12 Week Challenge - week 2: 3lb loss so far!

Week 2: Day 1: Wednesday 8th May 2013

Breakfast: 2 x 400g bread (hexb)
turkey rashers, mushrooms, sliced tomatoes
tea (1 syn)

Cooking turkey tonight, ready for breakfast in the morn :)

Lunch: Prawn Pasta Salad, yoghurt

Dinner: Singapore Noodles (lean pork, prawns, noodles, seasonings, veggies - all free/superfree)

Syns: 5 scan bran throughout day with quark - can't stomach them all at once - hope this is okay!!! 6 syns

hexa: milk
hexb: bread

Will add other syns as used tomorrow :)

And of course, lots and lots of water :) x

Starving!! Can't wait for my noodles. Had a good day today, said no to double chocolate buttercream cake covered in choc buttons. Took some serious will power!! :)

Week 2: Day 2: Thursday 9th May 2013 - EE Day

Breakfast: 2 400g wholemeal bread (hexb)
3 turkey rashers
sliced mushrooms and toms
tea

Lunch: left over Singapore noodles, water

Dinner: Lean beef, mushrooms, onions, stroganoff sauce, brown rice (hexa for milk for sauce) 35g sachet is 6.5 syns, serves 4 - so not sure... 2.5 syns to be sure?

Snacks: Crisps 4.5

Today has been the first day I'm craving rubbish (although it is time of the month). Might make a double cheeseburger and fries on sat night (SW of course)

xx

Week 2: Day 3: Friday 10th May 2013

Craving a big, juicy, cheeseburger so bad today - think I'm going to have to make it for dinner tomorrow night. It's all I can think about. How sad is that!? Anyway, good day food wise I think - one of my class brought in birthday cake and I said nay :)

Breakfast: 2 slices 400g toast (hexb)
1 tsp margarine (1.5 syns)
cup of tea (1 syn for milk)
2.5 syns
Lunch: Bolognese sauce (extra lean mince, toms, puree, mushrooms, onions, mushrooms, grated carrots, oxo, oregano)
Pasta shapes

Dinner: Bit of repetition as I took lunch from tonights meat sauce lol!

lasagne (hexa + 3 syns) - looks yummy from an old mag - can't wait to try it

Syns: crisps 4.5
xx

Last edited:
Thank You, it tasted really yummy!! I'm just on making a shopping list, our cupboards are totally bare and I've been to parents house every night this week to eat lol!! Hope you're having a lovely day xx

Challenge week 2: Day 4: Saturday 11th May 2013

Breakfast: lean bacon, mushrooms, fry-lite egg, cup of tea (1 syn)

Lunch: chicken and pepper kebab with salad

Dinner: Extra lean mince burgers with cheese (hexa) m&s mini sub wholemeal rolls (hexb) and paprika mayo ( 2 syns) salad, SW chips. Beyond excited for dinner!!

Syns: will post later - will be crisps 4.5 or mini flake 4 :)

xx

Challenge week 2: Day 4: Saturday 11th May 2013

Breakfast: lean bacon, mushrooms, fry-lite egg, cup of tea (1 syn)

Lunch: chicken and pepper kebab with salad

Dinner: Extra lean mince burgers with cheese (hexa) m&s mini sub wholemeal rolls (hexb) and paprika mayo ( 2 syns) salad, SW chips. Beyond excited for dinner!!

Syns: will post later - will be crisps 4.5 or mini flake 4 :)

xx

Beautiful food diary Hun :)
I see you also like the M&S sub rolls too xxxx

Back