Diary of a hungry hippo

Thanks! I haven't actually tried them yet hun, stole the idea from your diary last night! :) xxx I like the sound of your dinner tonight, I still haven't made anything from the Asia cookbook

Dinner was amazing, not as good as a Big Mac but hey ho!!!

Attachments

• image-4088378114.jpg
    image-4088378114.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 67
  • image-1380560087.jpg
    image-1380560087.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 65
Hey, your diary is great!

Subscribed :)

What is the 12 week challenge if you don't mind me asking, I'm only on my second week, got my 2nd weigh in Monday!

Look forward to reading your menus :)

Hey thanks, do you have a diary? There's a thread for the 12 week challenge in off topic I think, it's where there's a different challenge each week. Week 1 was to read all SW books and this week was 5 scan bran and water, but I failed at that as I couldnt eat it lol! If you can't find the thread let me know and I'll try and link it :) xx

Hey, thanks ill have a mosey through to see if Incan see it :)
Yep I have a diary, sw countdown to wedding :)
Thanks

Thanks! I haven't actually tried them yet hun, stole the idea from your diary last night! :) xxx I like the sound of your dinner tonight, I still haven't made anything from the Asia cookbook

Hehe they are yummy and a nice change from wholemeal bread xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning :)

Just arrived at parents for a birthday breakfast (mums). She's cooked everything slimming world so looking forward to it :) Boyfriend, dad and bro want fried bread, luckily I don't like it :)

Xx

SW breakfast - potato cubes, bacon, fry lite egg, mushrooms and reduced fat sausage (2 syns) with 1 tbsp sauce (1 syn I think!)

Attachments

• image-4134754397.jpg
    image-4134754397.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 55
Food shop done and fully stocked up - will have to cook this week instead of us heading to my parents lol!!

Week 2: Day 5: Sunday 12th May 2013

Brunch: lean bacon, mushrooms, 1 sausage (2 syns), potato cubes, fry lite egg, sauce (1 syn) - 3 syns

Dinner: hot roast beef, 2 M&S mini sub rolls (hexb) with gravy (2 syns) - really looking forward to hot beef sandwiches! :)

Hexa: milk for teas
Hexb: mini sub rolls

Syns: 3 for breakfast, 2 for gravy. Will edit later, be crisps or choc :)

Hoping for my stone award this week :) xx

Food shop done and fully stocked up - will have to cook this week instead of us heading to my parents lol!!

Week 2: Day 5: Sunday 12th May 2013

Brunch: lean bacon, mushrooms, 1 sausage (2 syns), potato cubes, fry lite egg, sauce (1 syn) - 3 syns

Dinner: hot roast beef, 2 M&S mini sub rolls (hexb) with gravy (2 syns) - really looking forward to hot beef sandwiches! :)

Hexa: milk for teas
Hexb: mini sub rolls

Syns: 3 for breakfast, 2 for gravy. Will edit later, be crisps or choc :)

Hoping for my stone award this week :) xx

Love the sound of hot beef rolls!! Yummy!
I love he fact you can have a fry on sw!
It's great to have a big full fridge of good stuff lol! You'll defo get your stone award this week :)

Dinner was so yummy! Need to add half a syn for whole grain mustard x

Attachments

• image-2095877113.jpg
    image-2095877113.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2661503573.jpg
    image-2661503573.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 43
Looks scrummy :)

Weigh in tomorrow. Argh!

Week 2: Day 6: Monday 13th May 2013

Breakfast: 2 toast (hexb) marg (1.5 syns) tea (1 syn)

Lunch: Jacket pot, tuna salad, cheese (hexa) mayo (1 syn)

Water, water, water

Dinner: turkey meatballs, penne pasta, tinned toms, onion, chillies, puree, oxo, mushrooms

Syns: quavers 5
:) xx

Last edited:
Ooh never tried turkey meatballs before! Are they nice, love jacket spud I had one for dinner :)

They were lovely! I added too much chilli and now I can't feel my tongue :) xx

Turkey meatballs

Attachments

• image-1228611343.jpg
    image-1228611343.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 44
Looks scrummy :)

What about a glass of squash :)

Back