Diary of a Party Girl :)

Morning hun, Happy Wednesday! Just popping by to subscribe - looks like you're doing great so far :) xx

Thank you for subscribing hun :) i need some advice, is weetabix classed as a HEXB? :)

Yes - two weetabix are classed as a HEXB and i think own brand as well (Tesco, Waitrose etc).

I also have 2 chocolate weetabix - and add an extra 2 syns to have these as a HEXB choice.

xxx

Evening diary

Ive had a rather good day today, spent ages at the gym, hence not having very much food for lunch.

Breakfast

Milk (HEXA) 2 weetabix (HEXB) Pineapple

Lunch

Cherries, mullerlight yoghurt, Strawberry jubbly ( 1 syn)

Dinner

Pasta
Pasata
Tomatoes
Bacon
Onion
Mushrooms
Garlic
2 slices of garlic bread (9 syns)

Drank 2 litres of water today

Was at the gym for 2 and a half hours today, doing cardio, weights and abdo traning!

Hit a bit of a speed bump last night, my cousin rang and asked if i wanted to go out for drinks, i went out took the car.

2 Diet cokes.

Now this is the bad part ladies, i had cheesy, chips and garlic sauce :( didnt have much cheese and wasnt really a big portion so i'm going to put it down as being (17 syns) if anybody thinks this is wrong will you please let me know.

27 syns :(

58/105

Thanks for reading

Beth :) xxx

Last edited:
I'm on the green plan. I haven't got a diary on here, I am keeping a record of what I'm eating on my computer though. I haven't had a great week to be honest, I have a few health issues so some days are a struggle for me. Today I've had...
B - 1 apple and 1 orange
Snack - 2 dark ryvita (HeB) with cottage cheese and cucumber.
Hopefully the rest of the day will go well :)
Your diary is looking great Beth :) I wish I could get motivated to do some exercise like you do ! x

Dont worry about the chips - its a blip, and you are well within your weekly syns. Make sure you fill up on fruit and veg today and I am sure you will be fine. Drink lots of water too and just carry on back on plan today!

It could have been SO much worse hunnie - so dont worry! x

Ahhhhhhh man why do people make me eat hahahhahaha! Took my little sister shopping, and she needed food, i would have happily waited till i got home but no, so been to frankie and bennys, had a lousiana hot wrap with salad, didnt eat all of it, how many syns would be in this, cant find it anywhere!!! Hellllppp! Why cant i just be good! Plus its weigh in tonight erghhhhhhh!

Evening diary!

So weigh in was today and i maintained, i thought i would at least have lost a pound or something! But at least i didnt put on!

Breakfast

Cup of tea ( HEXA) pineapple

Lunch

Louisiana hot wrap with salad ( tomatoes, red onion, lettuce) from frankie and bennys i'm gunna say it was alot of syns (19 syns) wasnt even that nice either :(

Dinner

Jacket potato with prawns and cocktail sauce ( 7.5 syns)

2 diet cokes

Been to the gym today doing a class legs,bums and tums for an hour

Drank 2 litres of water

26.5 syns

84.5/105

Would someone tell me if i have the syn value wrong for the frankie and bennys meal please :)

Hiya!

Here to subscribe if that's ok? I love having a look at people's diaries for ideas :) sounds like you're doing well- especially on the exercise front! In this heat you deserve a medal for 2 hour gym sessions! X

I don't go to Frankie & Benny's so no idea if the syn value is right or not, is it not online, have you checked?

yeah ive searched it and everything cant seem to find it! my little sister is getting the blame, sabbotaging my diet hahah!! it may not even be that much or it maybe more, there wasnt really anything to it, not much chicken in it, i think its just the sauce and the dressing on the salad!

Hiya!

Here to subscribe if that's ok? I love having a look at people's diaries for ideas :) sounds like you're doing well- especially on the exercise front! In this heat you deserve a medal for 2 hour gym sessions! X

Yeah thats fine hun thank you :) well ive hit a few speed bumps on the food front! OOOPPPPS!! yeah i enjoy going to the gym, done my first class yesterday, legs,bums and tums, really enjoyed it, so doing it again on Monday and Thursday, probably do a few workouts in the gym after :) xxx

Ah we all hit speed bumps- part of life and not to worry! Your exercising has inspired me to get down the gym!

Hey babe! Just wanted to pop in and tell you not to worry about the cheesy chips or the frankie and bennies - we all have little blips from time to time, so you're not alone. I can totally relate to you. We're both still really young, and sometimes life just gets in the way. You still need to have a life and enjoy yourself too. I like the saying "One bad meal won't make you fat, just like one good meal won't make you skinny". It's so true. Just wipe the slate clean and start again. The main thing is that you are still here and still plodding along :) Behind you all the way xx

Back