Dieting for Disney World 2014!

hi hun :)
bet ur super excited for ur holiday! i cant wait to book my summer hols, usually book it around feb/march :)
i also sticking to propoints as i like the portion control etc! i too am a carb lover!!!!! im not an exercise fan either "/ its more like a chore for me, whereas my fiance is a gym freak and seems to get some sort of buzz lol! i pay 10 pound a month for gym n hardly go "/
im liking the sound of that what u do tho! may have to give it a whirl!
i also work in a school but im a TA, 1 week to go!! woooohooo so lookin forward to the week off!

foods sounding good tho hun well done :)

hi hun :) bet ur super excited for ur holiday! i cant wait to book my summer hols, usually book it around feb/march :) i also sticking to propoints as i like the portion control etc! i too am a carb lover!!!!! im not an exercise fan either "/ its more like a chore for me, whereas my fiance is a gym freak and seems to get some sort of buzz lol! i pay 10 pound a month for gym n hardly go "/ im liking the sound of that what u do tho! may have to give it a whirl! i also work in a school but im a TA, 1 week to go!! woooohooo so lookin forward to the week off! foods sounding good tho hun well done :)

Hey!!
Tell me about it! I keep telling myself I'll do 30 day shred again but have yet to even find the DVD lol! The plank challenge should definitely help though as I can feel my abs hurting already - no pain no gain :)

Oh I can't wait for Half term! Though I'll need to keep myself very busy to avoid pigging out! I feel in a good frame of mind though... It's like having this restriction gives me more control! I want to try a few new recipes over the half term though as I'll actually have the time to prepare it :)

Ooh have you decided where you're going this year? My Fiancé works as cabin crew so we go away a few times a year as he works and I'm a companion however this will be our 2nd holiday where he will be a passenger too so am very excited!! :)

How long have you been doing WW for hun? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey!!
Tell me about it! I keep telling myself I'll do 30 day shred again but have yet to even find the DVD lol! The plank challenge should definitely help though as I can feel my abs hurting already - no pain no gain :)

Oh I can't wait for Half term! Though I'll need to keep myself very busy to avoid pigging out! I feel in a good frame of mind though... It's like having this restriction gives me more control! I want to try a few new recipes over the half term though as I'll actually have the time to prepare it :)

Ooh have you decided where you're going this year? My Fiancé works as cabin crew so we go away a few times a year as he works and I'm a companion however this will be our 2nd holiday where he will be a passenger too so am very excited!! :)

How long have you been doing WW for hun? Xx

haha ive got a few exercise dvds, too much effort to move the sofa back tho to give me room ;) lol
i need to try and be extra good too during week off, its not that i eat crap i tend to not plan, eat at silly times etc!
wow thats fab! id love to be able to go more than once!
we just go for 2 weeks mid august, this year i think we are going back to turkey, went last year and loved it!

ive been doin ww for a while now,
on n off! but gt back on the wagon "properly" in january!

I know I'm the same! Have to rearrange my whole sitting room to accommodate those lunges with Jillian lol! Should start it though!

Must say, my abs hurt from my plank challenge (although I've got a head cold so missed ydays!) and my time is improving! something satisfying about beating yourself at things lol!

Haven't a used any weeklies so far either! Stuck to (or just below) my 26pp!

Cooked a delicious dinner tonight - grated courgette, chicken (2pp), tomatoes, balsamic vinegar (1pp) and a WW pitta (3pp). So delicious and a great was to use courgettes!

Attachments

• image-3487872496.jpg
    image-3487872496.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 92
Below are pics of dinner last night AND my homemade jelly sweets! Quite tasty!! Best just out of the fridge too as they're harder!! It's about 3pp for the whole pint that is made up... Not sure how much it'd work out... I guess 1pp per quarter just to be safe? TOTM has arrived today (sorry to much info there) so I'm expecting it to affect my weight loss. However I weighed myself this morning as was a definite 9.9 (though it said 9.8 3/4 so am rounding up!) so pleased!! So that's 3lbs lost in 2 wks. Only 9lbs more til I reach my goal! And I've got 164 days til Disney!! :) still need to up my exercise BUT as it's half term next week I think I will be able to start and then hopefully get into a routine that I can manage when term time starts again! :)

Attachments

• image-1151760556.jpg
    image-1151760556.jpg
    659.1 KB · Views: 86
  • image-1099212372.jpg
    image-1099212372.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I did it! Started pro points again last Friday as was just hovering near the 9st 12lbs .... And today I've got on the scales just over a week later at...........

9st 8.5lbs!!!!!

A 3.5lbs loss in just over a week! Pretty darn pleased!! My stomach feels flatter too!! I though with it being near my TOTM that the scales would NOT be my friend today however they stuck by me!

Going to a party tonight where I will be drinking perhaps, and eating things I won't be able to point! So let's call this a "cheat night" I Spose :)

Disney Water Parks are calling my name even more! Going to put £3.50 away and when I get to my £12 I will be able to put that towards a new bikini :)

Attachments

• image-2980576113.jpg
    image-2980576113.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 76
Thanks hun!! I remember doing it when I first joined WW so had about £24 saved by the end for every 1lb I lost :)

Went to Costco yesterday and split 1/2 a Chicken Bake and 1/2 a pizza slice with my dear fiancé! I worked out the chicken bake is 23pp each!!!! And pizza is 21pp but I did pick the pepperoni off So 1/2 of that and 1/2 the pizza would've been about 30pp I think........ Uh oh!

Then went to a friends birthday party yesterday... and had Malibu & pineapple (probably about 5/6 small a glasses), 2 hideous shots of shnapps and picked at the party food!

Basically... I wasn't even "off track" I was so far past "track" that I couldn't even see it anymore! However it was a conscious choice! After my loss I thought I'd allow myself a "cheat day" especially since I never used any weeklies either so I know I can live without them!! So if anything I had 75pp to spend yday and I'm sure I didnt about that much....? Malibu & pineapple was probably about 12pp and then I had a few mini savoury eggs, small slice of cheese pizza, bakewell tart, mini apple pie, mini sausage roll and mini Cornish pasties... Lol that was probably about 26pp or so...

So I wanna have a rough guess and say I had about 68pp yesterday.... Or even if it was more than I can't imagine it'd be higher than 75pp.

Oh dear. There's me saying id have a "cheat" day and yet I've just sat here calculating it all! Tut tut! Makes me feel a bit Better tho :)

Going to stay on track for the rest of the week now which might be hard since it's half term.... But definitely saw a difference in my body yesterday when I wore a tight fitting dress that I had at New Years.... It was a bit baggier beneath my bust! That picture below was me at New Years at about 9st12 - 10st!

Attachments

• image-3994539683.jpg
    image-3994539683.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 77
Best. Dinner. Ever.
4pp for the yellowfin sole fish and 0pp ratatouille!

Attachments

• image-3733111200.jpg
    image-3733111200.jpg
    619.8 KB · Views: 99
ahh well!
i wouldnt have even bothered workin it out lol! just draw a line and start again tomoro... im doin the same!
also need to try n be good as its half term n i tend to eat what i want when i want!! "/
u look lovely in the pic hun :)

and ahh that fish is in a love heart shape hehe!

cant actually believe how many pps in that costco stuff !!!
not exactly huge either!!

Aww thanks :) I was excited as it was a free sample they had and just melts in your mouth! So to work out it was on offer AND only 4pp I was so chuffed! Plus I haven't had ratatouille in forever!!

Half term is always hard because you have more time on your hands.... Especially with the weather as rubbish as it is so won't be going out much! But I'm hoping to find some good recipes to try out instead and make some batches of some low pp foods that could be frozen :)

trying to curb my spending at the moment too to save for Disney in the summer!

Oh I love costco but couldn't believe how high those foods were!!!!! So bad!

Aww thanks :) I was excited as it was a free sample they had and just melts in your mouth! So to work out it was on offer AND only 4pp I was so chuffed! Plus I haven't had ratatouille in forever!!

Half term is always hard because you have more time on your hands.... Especially with the weather as rubbish as it is so won't be going out much! But I'm hoping to find some good recipes to try out instead and make some batches of some low pp foods that could be frozen :)

trying to curb my spending at the moment too to save for Disney in the summer!

Oh I love costco but couldn't believe how high those foods were!!!!! So bad!

thats really good at 4pps!!! glad u enjoyed it!!
im also plannin on startin a 30 day challenge tomoro so at least some sort of exercise will get done during half term!! got a magazine from sainsburys n theyv got some really nice recipes in there so thinkin i may have a bash at cookin too :) but im also tryin to cut down on spendin as i wanna book my summer hols soon!!!

Aww we're so similar! I was doing a plank challenge but then got a head cold the other day so the thought of doing a plank on the floor wasn't appealing! Think I will continue it again tonight!

1:46 is my time to beat!

Attachments

• image-1496613863.jpg
    image-1496613863.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 76
Aww we're so similar! I was doing a plank challenge but then got a head cold the other day so the thought of doing a plank on the floor wasn't appealing! Think I will continue it again tonight!

1:46 is my time to beat!

hehe we are!!
im not very good with exercise n tend to put it off "/
dont think id be any good at anythin that involves liftin my weight off the floor either lol?!
was thinkin tryin the squat challenge first
the little black dress challenge looks good but alot more going on u seen it??

I tried squat challenge... got to Day 3 lol but it DID hurt the next day! I'm not great at doing squats though, really bad form!

What's the LBD challenge?

Ah they look good! I like the idea of these type of challenges, purely because i hate having to go through putting the 30DS dvd on, rearranging the furniture and having to listen to Jillian lol

Back